Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 17-02-2019, 10:17 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
I’ve been thinking...

(I know, dangerous etc)

I wonder if this (Saudi takeover, not Mou coming back ) has something to do with Mata not signing a new contract (yet). He’s a proper lovely bloke who apparently does loads for organisations such as unicef etc?

Obviously it could be a coincidence and we might not be that interested in actually keeping him at the club.

Unread 17-02-2019, 10:40 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
You lying little @#%&!
The receipts are there ratface.

Called for his head sept '18, sacked almost at the end of the year.

Was painful tbh, disgusted that you would accuse me of making that up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty
As my bookend spirit animal I have been meaning to have a chat with you about toning down your posts a little lest they lose their impact.

Just enough fact to engender a response is enough within an otherwise ludicrous post.

Recently however I've found yours just, well, ludicrous and consequently posters are laughing at you rather than engaging.

And I don't want that for you.
Is this something that someone have written to you before? Cos it really does sound like it could apply to some of the shit you've been spouting lately.

Unread 17-02-2019, 10:49 PM
Chris Quayd

Tbf to Saffers he had called for Mou to go before it happened. Shades of Siders who wanted to rid himself of the stench of LVG about 6 months before he was sacked, only to be forced to defend the regime of terror after everyone kept accusing him of backing him until the end

Unread 17-02-2019, 10:51 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
Tbf to Saffers he had called for Mou to go before it happened. Shades of Siders who wanted to rid himself of the stench of LVG about 6 months before he was sacked, only to be forced to defend the regime of terror after everyone kept accusing him of backing him until the end
Thank you brother.

Can't seem to get rid of this damn stain as a pro mou till the end guy.

I am only pro man united. Once it was clear mou was no longer pro man united I was done.

Unread 17-02-2019, 10:55 PM
tatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Thank you brother.

Can't seem to get rid of this damn stain as a pro mou till the end guy.

I am only pro man united. Once it was clear mou was no longer pro man united I was done.
You're a right @#%&!.

And so say all of us.

Unread 17-02-2019, 10:58 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
It’s all a bit shit tbh. Have no desire to see the American capitalist footpigs using us to make billions and even less to see a murderous regime like the Saudis use us as a plaything in their battle with Abu-Dhabi/Qatar.

Have no interest in football basically turning into a monetary #@&%!-swinging contest between middle-eastern nations.

Just another nail in the coffin of football, sadly.
Just do the money dance dunky

Unread 17-02-2019, 11:27 PM
waynes ear's

Anyway. Its off

Unread 17-02-2019, 11:36 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
من اجل الملاعين

Unread 17-02-2019, 11:49 PM
AK14

Quote:

Unread 17-02-2019, 11:53 PM
saffers

Whatever those thugs say, usually the opposite is true.

The fact they have come out and even commented on it suggests something is up.

Unread 18-02-2019, 12:02 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd

I was accepting of his fate and the desire to slit our own throats with Mou. Not the same thing. Outrageous claim.

Unread 18-02-2019, 12:22 AM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty
A Corbyn regime will be worse than the Saudis.
Bit too obvious this one, pal

Unread 18-02-2019, 12:27 AM
Jack Duckworth

an isis black away kit would be decent, tbf.

(sponsored by SHARP swordsman)

Unread 18-02-2019, 01:07 AM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red

I was accepting of his fate and the desire to slit our own throats with Mou. Not the same thing. Outrageous claim.

Unread 18-02-2019, 01:27 AM
S/Side.Red

Unread 18-02-2019, 11:32 AM
dunk

Phew, one less thing to worry about..

Unread 18-02-2019, 11:35 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Quote:
https://twitter.com/BBCSport/status/...362596864?s=20

Phew, one less thing to worry about..
catch up

Unread 18-02-2019, 11:36 AM
dunk

Quote:
catch up
Soz 'ard.

Unread 18-02-2019, 11:43 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Soz 'ard.

anyway, that tweet is %@#$&!s and the BBC have ran with it, like the massive @#%&!s they are.

Our new overlords will very much be in place by the start of the new season. Make your peace with it. Anyone who thinks morals have any place in modern football should just give it up

Unread 18-02-2019, 11:50 AM
dunk

Quote:

anyway, that tweet is %@#$&!s and the BBC have ran with it, like the massive @#%&!s they are.

Our new overlords will very much be in place by the start of the new season. Make your peace with it. Anyone who thinks morals have any place in modern football should just give it up

Torn on it tbh. Desperately need some hyper-rich bastard to get rid of the parasites currently in charge and to allow us to compete properly with the @#%&!s up the road and in Paris, don't want any part of the corrupt and quite frankly disgusting middle-eastern ways or become embroiled in the battle between the 'big 3' as previously mentioned.

Damned if you do..
Closed Thread