United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 16-02-2019, 11:29 AM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Yep. Would be a tremendous addition. Would mean finding someone far more dynamic and balanced than Matic to play with him and Pogba though imo. Although we need that anyway.
So who is on your more dynamic and rounded list ?
You ve told us who isnt

Quote:
Pedro and Fabregas won the WC with Spain and the title with Chelsea, shall we buy them too?
What they win with Leicester?

Unread 16-02-2019, 11:45 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stella Fella
So who is on your more dynamic and rounded list ?
You ve told us who isnt

What they win with Leicester?
Nobody gives a shit?

Both won a few pots over the years, Fabregas managed it with Arsenal ffs, arguably a more impressive feat.

Kante is a one trick pony. No ta. Plus, no more ex-Chelsea

In terms of more dynamic midfielders, there are plenty around, Munich picked up one for nowt last summer in Goretzka. You could go and raid Atletico for Koke or Saul, then there’s Ndombele at Lyon, just missed out on de Jong from Ajax; Weigl and Dahoud at Dortmund. Brooks at Bournemouth. Loads. Just needs a bit of scouting and imagination rather than ‘that guy at Chelsea won the league at Leicester, he much be the answer ’ Younger, more versatile and a better fit for United. We should have a group of midfielders that any combination can be played and still function effectively.

Unread 16-02-2019, 11:53 AM
AK14

The Leicester midfielder looks good, the one who replaced Kante?

Docoure of Watford, Barella (although he’d be more of a replacement for Herrera?).

Not sure about Weigl anymore, he doesn’t seem the same before the injuries.

Unread 16-02-2019, 01:07 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
The Leicester midfielder looks good, the one who replaced Kante?

Docoure of Watford, Barella (although he’d be more of a replacement for Herrera?).

Not sure about Weigl anymore, he doesn’t seem the same before the injuries.
None of them won anything at Leicester though

Unread 16-02-2019, 06:26 PM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Nobody gives a shit?

Both won a few pots over the years, Fabregas managed it with Arsenal ffs, arguably a more impressive feat.

Kante is a one trick pony. No ta. Plus, no more ex-Chelsea

In terms of more dynamic midfielders, there are plenty around, Munich picked up one for nowt last summer in Goretzka. You could go and raid Atletico for Koke or Saul, then there’s Ndombele at Lyon, just missed out on de Jong from Ajax; Weigl and Dahoud at Dortmund. Brooks at Bournemouth. Loads. Just needs a bit of scouting and imagination rather than ‘that guy at Chelsea won the league at Leicester, he much be the answer ’ Younger, more versatile and a better fit for United. We should have a group of midfielders that any combination can be played and still function effectively.
£#%&!in Brooks now I know you are trying to wum me

Unread 16-02-2019, 06:29 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stella Fella
£#%&!in Brooks now I know you are trying to wum me
I’m the WUM

Unread 16-02-2019, 08:05 PM
Coracao

Can't imagine there are too many teams Kante wouldn't start every week in or at least play a hell of a lot of games.

Unread 16-02-2019, 08:14 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
Can't imagine there are too many teams Kante wouldn't start every week in or at least play a hell of a lot of games.
Top player.

I get where Dunk is coming from though tbh

Fed up of players coming here and treating the club just as a big pay day tbh, strolling about the place not putting the effort in. We’ve had a few of those over the last few years.

Not saying Kante would be the same, but I’d much rather we go for the next Kante, who ever he is of course

Unread 16-02-2019, 08:30 PM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Top player.

I get where Dunk is coming from though tbh

Fed up of players coming here and treating the club just as a big pay day tbh, strolling about the place not putting the effort in. We’ve had a few of those over the last few years.

Not saying Kante would be the same, but I’d much rather we go for the next Kante, who ever he is of course
Dunk doesn’t want a CDM but wants an attacking midfielder looking at the names mentioned and that’s fine but I think to do that he ll also have to buy 2 full backs and a Centre Back as the defensive side of the team is weak.

And why go for the next Kante given our track record of buying such young players is pretty poor

Anyway that’s my view even though it’s worth #@&%! all

Unread 21-02-2019, 02:33 PM
dunk

Quote:

I’d like another midfielder tbh and would go for Rabiot who’s free in the summer I think?
Sacked his mum for pricing him out of a move to Barca, apparently

Unread 21-02-2019, 07:04 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Sacked his mum for pricing him out of a move to Barca, apparently
How do you do that exactly
Closed Thread