United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > News, Current Affairs & Politics

Unread 13-10-2018, 08:09 AM
Hands of Scone

Default This Murdered Journalist in Saudi Embassy

He writes bad things about the crown prince and so was lired to the saudi embassy where he was murdered and dismembered with a bone saw before being disposed of in bags via vans with diplomatic plates. It seems the turks have the place bugged but can’t admit it. It is also said that Kashoggi (the dead chap) was wearing an iwatch that recorded his final moments and transmitted his location.

Unread 13-10-2018, 08:21 AM
Child of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hands of Scone
He writes bad things about the crown prince and so was lired to the saudi embassy where he was murdered and dismembered with a bone saw before being disposed of in bags via vans with diplomatic plates. It seems the turks have the place bugged but can’t admit it. It is also said that Kashoggi (the dead chap) was wearing an iwatch that recorded his final moments and transmitted his location.

https://youtu.be/SrM_zHDXyiA
There will be work for a plasterer at the embassy then .

Unread 13-10-2018, 11:04 AM
My Name is Heath

WWE will probably have to cancel their show there later this month.

Beginning of the end for Saudi.

Edit: thank Zeus we are not relying on Saudi for any business deals in these turbulent but full of opportunity times..

Last edited by My Name is Heath; 13-10-2018 at 11:10 AM.

Unread 13-10-2018, 11:40 AM
guerreiro

Imagine Ed shitting himself being called into the office. Brings a tear to the eye

Unread 13-10-2018, 12:47 PM
waynes ear's

“Hi Jose, can you send Phil, Antonio, Chris, Victor, Marcos, Ander, Juan, Alexis, Paul, Anthony and Rom to the Saudi Embassy”

Unread 13-10-2018, 12:59 PM
Neo

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath
WWE will probably have to cancel their show there later this month.
It’s sickening that they’ve been going there in the first place.

Makes a joke of their double standards of harping on about how much they promote women, yet go and make money in a vile state that treats women as second-class citizens.

Unread 13-10-2018, 04:46 PM
My Name is Heath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
It’s sickening that they’ve been going there in the first place.

Makes a joke of their double standards of harping on about how much they promote women, yet go and make money in a vile state that treats women as second-class citizens.
Couldn’t agree more.

We are as bad though, if they buy United I will despair.

Unread 13-10-2018, 05:46 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath
Couldn’t agree more.

We are as bad though, if they buy United I will despair.
Don't think the gimps are relinquishing their icy grip any time soon, if that makes you feel any better.

Unread 13-10-2018, 06:07 PM
Albert Tatlock

Apparently the Saudis are claiming that the 15 man hit squad sent to Turkey to kill this guy were.... tourists...

Unread 13-10-2018, 06:19 PM
Fat Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Tatlock
Apparently the Saudis are claiming that the 15 man hit squad sent to Turkey to kill this guy were.... tourists...
On their way to Salisbury, to see the world renowned cathedral?