United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 24-04-2019, 11:21 PM
My Name is Keith

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
I agree, so it’s van Gaal’s fault for buying yet another shit player, and Woodward’s fault for not moving the drip on. Solskjaer has a finite number of players to choose from; we all know they’re not good enough so what is he supposed to do? People calling for him to get fired Calling it a mistake already £#%&!ing hell, what’s happened to us?

Unread 24-04-2019, 11:36 PM
Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
Is he ever anything else?
Imagine living with him.
Funny how Sky never had him on in the early months of Ole's reign when things completely turned around. Now we're in a bad rut again along comes Roy. He might well strike a chord but it's selective timing by Sky to fully milk his reactions for ratings.

Unread 24-04-2019, 11:55 PM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranier Wolfcastle
He could drop Ashley Young from the squad altogether for a start.

Abysmal player yet Ole has him as captain

He's also setting out negatively which plays into City's hands. Go and attack them at least. Give the young players a chance.

Ferie tried that a decade ago with a half decent team. Not sure how these dunces would fare. 0-12?

Youngsters against this lot? Not sure if serious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
Funny how Sky never had him on in the early months of Ole's reign when things completely turned around. Now we're in a bad rut again along comes Roy. He might well strike a chord but it's selective timing by Sky to fully milk his reactions for ratings.

Unread 25-04-2019, 12:03 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
"I'll bet city are sitting in that dressing room, can't believe how comfortable it was"

yep.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kX0tXk6XrHE

Keane is spot on; Neville is full of shit.

Unread 25-04-2019, 12:04 AM
Sparky***

Quote:

He's also setting out negatively which plays into City's hands. Go and attack them at least. Give the young players a chance.
Two of them were playing up front tonight.

Unread 25-04-2019, 12:07 AM
utd99

Quote:
Two of them were playing up front tonight.
Who? Lingard’s older than Lukaku.

Unread 25-04-2019, 12:11 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Who? Lingard’s older than Lukaku.
What other young players was he talking about?

Unread 25-04-2019, 12:19 AM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
What other young players was he talking about?
Greenwood and Gomes

Greenwood is a better player than Lingard
No idea why Ole keeps playing Lingard as a forward

Gomes is someone who has the technical ability to actually keep the ball under pressure

Ole won’t bring them in as he’s going to stick with the senior lads for the weekend

Unread 25-04-2019, 12:26 AM
MagnificentSeven

that's our sixth home defeat to those @#%&!s since 2011.

Unread 25-04-2019, 12:28 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
Greenwood and Gomes

Gomes is someone who has the technical ability to actually keep the ball under pressure

Ole won’t bring them in as he’s going to stick with the senior lads for the weekend
Not really the time to be throwing untested youngsters into the mix is it.

Promote them in the summer, get them in pre season then take it from there.

Unread 25-04-2019, 12:34 AM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:

He was captain when he arrived. He’s hardly going to replace him as captain during a winning run, nor now so close to the end of the season. Who do you suggest should be made captain from that lot? He’ll be replaced when he has a captain to replace him with.

If you think setting out negatively is what ole actually wants to do, then you’re wrong.

I don’t want the young aplayers anywhere near these shithouses. Leave them for next season.

Unread 25-04-2019, 12:34 AM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnificentSeven
that's our sixth home defeat to those @#%&!s since 2011.
6th win at OT in their last 8 trips
Only LvG stopped them winning here

They’ve now won 7 at OT in the PL era
More than any other club

As well as them just being better than us our players have developed an inferiority complex against them

Unread 25-04-2019, 12:35 AM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Didn’t watch but expected result

Persume we huffed and puffed without ever really looking like we’d score
The team at the moment don’t seem to have a clue what they are meant to do when we have the ball

God this season can’t end soon enough

Will judge Ole next season but it’s not looking good is it
If I don’t see a consistent selection and formation with clear structure to how we’re playing early into next season then I really will lose any belief I have in Ole being the man to right this sinking ship

Need to see far better coaching than what we’re seeing at the moment
So he has 1 summer and a few weeks of training to sort out years of mismanagement. Very supportive of you.

Quote:
Greenwood and Gomes

At the level you’ve seen them play. I guess ole has no interest in bringing young players through.

Unread 25-04-2019, 12:39 AM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
I noticed that too. The camera cut to him tonight at one point, and I was taken aback at how much he's aged over the past few weeks. Maybe it was an unflattering angle but I took a screenshot....

Now look at him only six weeks ago....

Poor guy
He looked stressed as £#%&! at times during the winning run.

Unread 25-04-2019, 12:47 AM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
I noticed that too. The camera cut to him tonight at one point, and I was taken aback at how much he's aged over the past few weeks. Maybe it was an unflattering angle but I took a screenshot....

Now look at him only six weeks ago....

Poor guy
By the end of the season...

“No, no. Good SmeagOle would never park in master’s parking space. Fat Phelan wants to take it from us. But we won’t let it...”

Unread 25-04-2019, 12:55 AM
Buck

Quote:
6th win at OT in their last 8 trips
Only LvG stopped them winning here

They’ve now won 7 at OT in the PL era
More than any other club

As well as them just being better than us our players have developed an inferiority complex against them
Can't wait for David Silva to call it a day. He's been running the show at OT since that derby.

And to your point of inferiority complex - that one game in 2011 saw us go from rather swashbuckling to grinding our way through the season. Fergie could pull it off taking that season right to the last minute and reclaiming the title with ease the next year but the roof was leaking back then and we didn't fix it. And all the while they've just invested to get better and better.

Unread 25-04-2019, 08:39 AM
Jethro

The result that everyone wanted, right?

Haven't seen a kick of the ball but it kind of gives me hope that aspects of the media are waking up to the bigger problem. Any other 'big club' would have seen riots by now. Even the vermin managed to whinge their owners out.

I feel awful for OGS. I'll never ever turn on him but my £#%&! has he got his work cut out. The best possible thing for him is that Ferguson is above him. I just hope whatever work is done this Summer is a small step to a rebuild.

If not he should walk. He'd have a statute in the City centre by the end of the Summer.

At Carrington today Keane's comments should be played on a giant screen on a loop.

Unread 25-04-2019, 08:55 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
At Carrington today Keane's comments should be played on a giant screen on a loop.

Unread 25-04-2019, 09:20 AM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's

Unread 25-04-2019, 09:22 AM
Sparky***

Think keano summed up how we all feel.

£#%&!ing pissed off