United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 19-03-2020, 02:55 PM
Pop

Probably left it under his bed.

Unread 19-03-2020, 04:09 PM
utd99

He knows what he’s doing; sly #@&%!. I’ve noticed Gen Y’ers, and to a lesser degree millenials, don’t seem to put much stock in the concept of circumstantial evidence.

Unread 19-03-2020, 04:53 PM
Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
He knows what he’s doing; sly #@&%!. I’ve noticed Gen Y’ers, and to a lesser degree millenials, don’t seem to put much stock in the concept of circumstantial evidence.
ok boomer

Unread 19-03-2020, 06:55 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
ok boomer
X’er.. Bedrock of society, us...

Unread 20-03-2020, 09:49 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
What on earth are they?

Unread 20-03-2020, 09:51 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
What on earth are they?
stunned you arent able to read or google

Unread 20-03-2020, 09:53 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
stunned you arent able to read or google

I know what a millennial is but never heard of a Gen Y'er or whatever the hell they are?

Looks Iike I am one of them.

Unread 20-03-2020, 10:16 AM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Looks Iike I am one of them.
The generally accepted characteristics of a ‘Y’er’ are disloyal, usually of Turkish descent, favour living in very tiny log cabins, know very little about football, and tend to change opinions with the wind.

Nah, seriously I really should have said Gen Z’ers, the mob who are around 22 and younger. The crowd who have never known life outside the internet. It should really go Boomers, Gen X, Millenials, Gen Z. People of Pogba’s age and below genuinely don’t seem to get that the rest of us know what they’re up to despite the fact we can’t prove it. Circumstantial doesn’t appear to be in their dictionary.

Unread 20-03-2020, 12:04 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
The generally accepted characteristics of a ‘Y’er’ are disloyal, usually of Turkish descent, favour living in very tiny log cabins, know very little about football, and tend to change opinions with the wind.

Nah, seriously I really should have said Gen Z’ers, the mob who are around 22 and younger. The crowd who have never known life outside the internet. It should really go Boomers, Gen X, Millenials, Gen Z. People of Pogba’s age and below genuinely don’t seem to get that the rest of us know what they’re up to despite the fact we can’t prove it. Circumstantial doesn’t appear to be in their dictionary.

Unread 20-03-2020, 06:47 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:

And even older than boomers, the "Golden Generation".

Unread 21-03-2020, 10:55 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
And even older than boomers, the "Golden Generation".

Potential time travellers? Bold claim, Cumbria...

Unread 21-03-2020, 11:36 AM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream

Potential time travellers? Bold claim, Cumbria...
Ridiculous (and hilarious) to think they never won anything, tbf.

There's arguably 8 world class players in that starting XI, and Scholes isn't even in it.

Unread 25-03-2020, 08:18 PM
armchair

Stylist team unavailable due to corona.

Unread 26-03-2020, 04:57 PM
utd99

Apparently him and Raiola are going to be “furious” if we exercise his option to protect the transfer value.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/footb...-utd-contract/

We might want tread carefully here...

Unread 19-09-2020, 06:26 PM
red in cumbria

Disgustingly poor today, again.

If he can only play well when the team is playing well, then what's the £#%&!ing point?

Unread 19-09-2020, 06:27 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Disgustingly poor today, again.

If he can only play well when the team is playing well, then what's the £#%&!ing point?
Yep.

It's always about what he could be rather than what he is. If he left, what would we be losing?

Unread 19-09-2020, 06:28 PM
Bunker Buster

Gave it away over 20 times....

Dog shit man, player and team mate. .

Unread 19-09-2020, 06:30 PM
armchair

could've got bale and that fullback for him and maybe some cash or other players.

Unread 19-09-2020, 06:59 PM
Vedder

He’s a luxury player, imagine continuing to play him sitting in midfield £#%&!ing hell You either take the shackles off and play him forward or you sell him.

Unread 19-09-2020, 07:00 PM
Patty_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
He’s a luxury player, imagine continuing to play him sitting in midfield £#%&!ing hell You either take the shackles off and play him forward or you sell him.
Like it would make a difference he's £#%&!ing shite. Every player in that team needs to pull their weight regardless as to where they play. He's not capable. Another season of having to watch him play like an utter belm
Closed Thread