United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 13-02-2020, 07:05 AM
shenwen

Unread 13-02-2020, 12:46 PM
utd99

Any minute now the ‘he’s being played out of position on the left’ crowd are going to steam back into this thread; then you’re all £#%&!ed.

ANY minute now.....

Unread 13-02-2020, 12:48 PM
DuanePipe

Won't happen, because AM is probably on massive wages, but would the average Utd fan countenance a straight swap: Martial for Raul Jimenez?

Unread 13-02-2020, 12:51 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuanePipe
Won't happen, because AM is probably on massive wages, but would the average Utd fan countenance a straight swap: Martial for Raul Jimenez?
Does Jimenez give a £#%&!? If so, Done!

Unread 13-02-2020, 12:52 PM
My Name is Heath

Quote:
I'd swap him for Raoul Moat mate.

Unread 13-02-2020, 12:54 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath
I'd swap him for Raoul Moat mate.

Better shot on him, NQAT

Unread 13-02-2020, 12:55 PM
DuanePipe

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Does Jimenez give a f***? If so, Done!
Works his nuts off. Every minute of every game. He's already played 38 games this season.

He's obviously older than Martial at 28. But seems more like what you need to lead the line.

We can fit Martial in a three with Adama and Jota.

I might be able to make this happen if Tony will take a pay cut and move to Tipton.

Unread 13-02-2020, 12:56 PM
Patty_b

Quote:
What about Martial and Pogba for Ruben Neves?

Unread 13-02-2020, 01:00 PM
DuanePipe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b
What about Martial and Pogba for Ruben Neves?
Woah. Trying the old Cantona switcheroo. I'm not Howard Wilkinson. Good day sir. Deal off.

Unread 13-02-2020, 01:02 PM
utd99

Quote:
Woah. Trying the old Cantona switcheroo. I'm not Howard Wilkinson. Good day sir. Deal off.
Ok then, make it Martial plus Lingard and Pereira and you can keep Jimenez.

Unread 13-02-2020, 01:08 PM
Patty_b

Quote:
Don't blame you

Unread 13-02-2020, 01:35 PM
AK14

Quote:
I’d take Steve Bull.

Unread 13-02-2020, 01:37 PM
DuanePipe

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Ok then, make it Martial plus Lingard and Pereira and you can keep Jimenez.
I like Martial. Flashes of a proper world class player there. Staked my good name on him becoming one of the elite. But he's in danger of making me look like a know-nothing #@&%! with how his career is going. Absolutely hate to be wrong about football players and this is giving me nightmarish flashbacks to when I thought Matt Jansen was going to match Alan Shearer's career.

Looking possible that Memphis > Martial?

Unread 13-02-2020, 01:40 PM
shenwen

Quote:
I like Martial. Flashes of a proper world class player there. Staked my good name on him becoming one of the elite. But he's in danger of making me look like a know-nothing #@&%! with how his career is going. Absolutely hate to be wrong about football players and this is giving me nightmarish flashbacks to when I thought Matt Jansen was going to match Alan Shearer's career.

Definitely

Unread 13-02-2020, 01:53 PM
believe

Quote:

=

Unread 01-03-2020, 12:11 PM
puressence

has travelled

Unread 01-03-2020, 01:06 PM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
has travelled
just as well he's in the starting line up

Unread 01-03-2020, 01:07 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
just as well he's in the starting line up
Hope the jet lag hasn’t affected him too much.

Unread 01-03-2020, 04:05 PM
Red Santos

i cant wait till the £#%&!ing turd is finally phased out of the first team

churns out the most half arsed performances week in week out and gets away with it

Unread 01-03-2020, 04:06 PM
AK14

I prefer not to speak...
Closed Thread