United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 15-06-2023, 09:39 AM
Denis Irwell

Would like to see him given more of a go. A bit of competition on the rw should see improvements

Unread 15-06-2023, 10:12 AM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
Would like to see him given more of a go. A bit of competition on the rw should see improvements
ETH loves an inverted winger. Probably why he hasn’t had too many chances to impress . The left side is locked down by rashford and garnacho. Even if both aren’t playing in that position pellestri hasn’t played there before .

If diallo goes on loan I hope he keeps pellestri . Alot of raw potential, could be good , could be shite.

Unread 15-06-2023, 10:57 AM
atticusgrinch

He a good player. A proper old school right winger. But we've got a lot of players in his position. Loan him or sell him with a low buy back clause.

Unread 15-06-2023, 12:39 PM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
ETH loves an inverted winger. Probably why he hasn’t had too many chances to impress . The left side is locked down by rashford and garnacho. Even if both aren’t playing in that position pellestri hasn’t played there before .

If diallo goes on loan I hope he keeps pellestri . Alot of raw potential, could be good , could be shite.
Might be a nice option to have an orthodox right winger up our sleeve to give a full back something to think about

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
He a good player. A proper old school right winger. But we've got a lot of players in his position. Loan him or sell him with a low buy back clause.
But we haven’t. Unless yo want Martial/Rashers/Nacho on the right wing.

Unread 15-06-2023, 12:52 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
Might be a nice option to have an orthodox right winger up our sleeve to give a full back something to think about

But we haven’t. Unless yo want Martial/Rashers/Nacho on the right wing.
We’ve got 3 players for that position already, all 18-22. How many of the £#%&!ers do you want?

Unread 15-06-2023, 01:29 PM
dunk

Quote:
We’ve got 3 players for that position already, all 18-22. How many of the £#%&!ers do you want?
Just 2 useful ones would do.

Loan, new contract imo. Was leaning towards sale, but a big season in Spain or somewhere and who knows..

Unread 15-06-2023, 02:44 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Just 2 useful ones would do.

Loan, new contract imo. Was leaning towards sale, but a big season in Spain or somewhere and who knows..
I'd happily sell Sancho and have him and Diallo as Antony's back ups no probs.

It's selling Sancho that would be the problem on that mad wage.

Unread 15-06-2023, 02:52 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:

100% if we can bin Sancho for 45-50 million we would have done well

Unread 15-06-2023, 05:26 PM
dunk

Quote:

Diallo is off on loan imo.

PSG and Spurs sniffing around Sancho..

Unread 15-06-2023, 08:11 PM
Gordon Hill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
I think it’s more , elanga is way worse. Nobody is saying pellestri is our answer to the RW but he should be given chances ahead of elanga .
I still can't belive that, Pellistri was'nt selected to start in that Cup Final, particuly after Anthony got injured & had to miss-out.
Closed Thread