United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 13-10-2022, 08:53 PM
puressence

Enjoyed that

Unread 13-10-2022, 08:54 PM
Pop

Jesus, the racket from that bint on BT. Put a sock in it for christ sake

Unread 13-10-2022, 08:54 PM
silv

Am I watching a different game? For periods we’ve had the organisation, the triangles the quick passing… we’ve had 16 attempts? Just either shooting too soon or messing the final ball

Unread 13-10-2022, 08:56 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Low block...
genuinely £#%&!ing hate these nu-football nonce terms

bin

Sapien

This competition is so depressing

Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
Final third has been so poor. This is a shot Cypriot team.

Omonia have been working hard ( dare I say a lot harder than the United team these last few seasons)

But there’s no excuse, they’re a poor Cypriot team who finished 7th in their division last season. Lucky not to be one down. This is really poor. We should win this in the second half but it’s almost the same old tropes of this team.

Slow tempo, opposition countering . Decision making shit. Rashford should have passed earlier on when he got past their RB.

They look like they need to concede to give a kick up the arse.

Would have been a good game to be 3 up and throw the kids on at HT.
Lucky not to be one down

Get a grip pal

Unread 13-10-2022, 08:57 PM
Dasilvatwins

Don’t think it should ever get to this but malacia cross to Ronaldo that wa sa but behind him and he skied . Why is it not a foul? The player was late to him and fouled him. I suppose the ball was gone but it’s still a foul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Lucky not to be one down

Get a grip pal
A pass across the box and they would have been one up? What are you watching?

Unread 13-10-2022, 08:58 PM
Sparky***

They've gone with a back 5 so they're able to get really tight to our wide players. Rashford's looked lively but can't finish and Antony has spent too much time facing his own goal.

Need full backs to contribute more going forward but Dalot is £#%&!ing shite and Malacia is 13.

Having said that we've hit the bar and missed 3 absolute sitters and should have had a pen.

We just need to keep working them and hope they tire in the 2nd half

Watching that swedish £#%&!ing lesbian struggle against some poundland leroy sane really boils my piss

Unread 13-10-2022, 08:59 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Don’t think it should ever get to this but malacia cross to Ronaldo that wa sa but behind him and he skied . Why is it not a foul? The player was late to him and fouled him. I suppose the ball was gone but it’s still a foul

Someone quick paced but blazing a chance over the bar with their sides one sole effort of the entire 45 minutes ,?

Unread 13-10-2022, 09:00 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Someone quick paced but blazing a chance over the bar with their sides one sole effort of the entire 45 minutes ,?
Again it was an easy pass in . It was the best chance of the half. If he played it in they would have scored.

United will win easy, but they’ve had the best chance to score that half .

Unread 13-10-2022, 09:01 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
Am I watching a different game? For periods we’ve had the organisation, the triangles the quick passing… we’ve had 16 attempts? Just either shooting too soon or messing the final ball
Agree.

As sparky says, keep doing what we’re doing and these will tire. Defence can’t give them any hope though.

Unread 13-10-2022, 09:01 PM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
With you. Don’t think it’s been that bad. Final 5th not so great. We’re playing a team with 11 behind the ball. I’ve seen 100’s matches like this when we were at our best.

Unread 13-10-2022, 09:02 PM
Vedder

Rashford

AK14

This keeper ffs.

Ethers

Quote:

It was their once chance. We could/should have scored 2 or 3. We are not lucky to be level you pillock

Bunker Buster

Jesus, the Black Friedel !!!

Unread 13-10-2022, 09:03 PM
AK14

That Rashford attempt

Unread 13-10-2022, 09:03 PM
waynes ear's

its fine, Savage said Omonia got tired in that second half

#@&%!

Unread 13-10-2022, 09:04 PM
AK14