Originally Posted by puressence View Post
Absolutely phenomenal documentary that
How many
Parts
Is it in
Des

Unread 29-06-2020, 10:34 AM
shenwen

Much more melancholy than I expected. I guess you get that with nine guys looking back over 30 years. Still excellent though.

The ODB section was very sad. When his new white manager doesn’t recognise RZA in the studio

I also didn’t know much about the beef with RZAs brother. Still a fair amount of bitterness with RZA from the rest of the clan as well - especially over that ridiculous album/art project.

Last edited by shenwen; 29-06-2020 at 10:36 AM.

Unread 29-06-2020, 11:14 AM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen View Post
Much more melancholy than I expected. I guess you get that with nine guys looking back over 30 years. Still excellent though.

The ODB section was very sad. When his new white manager doesn’t recognise RZA in the studio

I also didn’t know much about the beef with RZAs brother. Still a fair amount of bitterness with RZA from the rest of the clan as well - especially over that ridiculous album/art project.
Felt like theyd let it go with the cinema interview. Almost like "you pissed us off at times, but you made us millionaires".

Was it Capadonna at the end? Who got 5 dollars

Unread 29-06-2020, 11:40 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off View Post
Felt like theyd let it go with the cinema interview. Almost like "you pissed us off at times, but you made us millionaires".

Was it Capadonna at the end? Who got 5 dollars
RZA never looked comfortable in those cinema seats. His eyes buzzing around whenever anyone brought up the topic of contracts or that “album”. He knows he f***ed up. Think Ghost reminded him at one point.

Like you say though, I’m sure their bank accounts help the pain . Crazy anyway that after 30 years (and more, as most of them grew up together) there’s been no killings

Unread 29-06-2020, 12:36 PM
windy waffles

There's a drama series based on them too called Wu Tang Clan: An American Saga which is also ace if you need more Wu Tang in your life.

Unread 29-06-2020, 03:08 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
RZA never looked comfortable in those cinema seats. His eyes buzzing around whenever anyone brought up the topic of contracts or that “album”. He knows he f***ed up. Think Ghost reminded him at one point.

Like you say though, I’m sure their bank accounts help the pain . Crazy anyway that after 30 years (and more, as most of them grew up together) there’s been no killings
There would have been if ODB wasnt impervious to bullets.

Unread 29-06-2020, 07:05 PM
rubbernecker

Fred goes full Hank

Unread 30-06-2020, 09:41 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbernecker View Post
“Where’s old dirty b***h?”

Unread 30-06-2020, 01:16 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbernecker View Post

Never seen that show - is that funny all the time?

Unread Yesterday, 03:14 PM
Knockers

Quote:

Halfway through the last episode and RZA’s cross-eyed b*****d brother is getting on my last nerve.

Raekwon and Ghost are the soundest.