I still believe in him, give him next season 57 38.51%
Other 9 6.08%
Voters: 148. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 27-03-2018, 11:53 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Love that you even dropped bad rep on me despite you being in the wrong, definitely not upset and 100% having fun.

I'm not replying anymore or biting. You're boring now.

Go and get a hobby. Cheers.

Unread 27-03-2018, 11:54 AM
Ethers

Sooooo.... bloody Jose eh?

Unread 27-03-2018, 11:58 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles

Just apologise to him ffs.

Unread 27-03-2018, 11:58 AM
saffers

Quote:

Unread 27-03-2018, 12:02 PM
Bunker Buster

Windy is a corn on the cob

Pass it on.

Unread 27-03-2018, 12:04 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Just apologise to him ffs.
Get bent.

Unread 27-03-2018, 12:23 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
can we just stop this stupid childish back and forth. Crews this. haters that. It's cringeworthy.
Got a poll on that bro?

Unread 27-03-2018, 12:26 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
I honestly think the ultimate poll would be Poch vs Mou. I'd be shocked if the Boss managed more than 25%. That's a damning result imo.
that poll is born to run

Quote:
This...

Grown men...

I want Mou gone. If people don't, that's upto them, not going to sit in my room sobbing about it.
thats usually saved for when uncle dave leaves

Unread 27-03-2018, 12:32 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
I would probably pose the same question to you.

There's a reason you're attacking me as an "obsessive" in this thread and not people you agree with who are posting even more. As I said and I will repeat: Attacking people you don't disagree with as "mentally ill" is lower than low and trivialises a serious issue.

Grow up.
What, like calling a contemptible football manager "Monginho"?

Unread 27-03-2018, 01:02 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Sooooo.... bloody Jose eh?

Get rid end of season imo. Not going to be cyber bullied into saying otherwise.

Unread 27-03-2018, 01:11 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex

Get rid end of season imo. Not going to be cyber bullied into saying otherwise.
Agreed on both counts.

This should be a safe space where we can say what we want about the club imo. In real life I’d defend us to quite tedious lengths, and I include Jose in it, but on here we should feel free to say it as it is.

Which is why Saffers comments about anyone really supporting the club being 100% behind Jose and completely uncritical, are way off imo

Unread 27-03-2018, 01:29 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
that poll is born to run

thats usually saved for when uncle dave leaves

Unread 27-03-2018, 01:29 PM
wiganste

I'd like to see what kind of clear out he has in the summer and give him another window - if it's still shite at xmas, £#%&! him off then.

Unread 27-03-2018, 01:36 PM
guerreiro

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
I'd like to see what kind of clear out he has in the summer and give him another window - if it's still shite at Christmas, £#%&! him off then.
Saffers? Agreed.

Unread 27-03-2018, 05:19 PM
dunk

Wow. Shit got serious in this thread.

It is noticeable that it seems best to push the pro-Mou agenda when there is no actual football involving United fresh in the memory or on the immediate horizon..

Unread 27-03-2018, 05:39 PM
Jack Duckworth

wow. armers will be picking bits of fuzzy and waffles off the forum for months based on what saffers has just done to them both. all without an insult, too, despite the extreme provocation he suffered. a classy guy, nqat.

Unread 27-03-2018, 07:06 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
wow. armers will be picking bits of fuzzy and waffles off the forum for months based on what saffers has just done to them both. all without an insult, too, despite the extreme provocation he suffered. a classy guy, nqat.
Yeah telling someone they are obsessed (which he is) and need medical help (which he probably does) is very provocative...

If anything I should be commended for looking out for his welfare.

Unread 27-03-2018, 07:37 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Yeah telling someone they are obsessed (which he is) and need medical help (which he probably does) is very provocative...

If anything I should be commended for looking out for his welfare.
not my intention to re-ignite the argument, pal; would hate to see that happen. just saying it as i see it.

Unread 27-03-2018, 08:31 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
not my intention to re-ignite the argument, pal; would hate to see that happen. just saying it as i see it.
Can vouch for jack wafflers- in my experience, he’s not the type to push the envelope so to speak with these types of fallouts. He tends to always avoid conflict iirc. Although without wishing to add any more fuel to the delicate fire that’s burning away here, he does seem to have a point.

Unread 28-03-2018, 07:00 AM
Kangared

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Wow. Shit got serious in this thread.

It is noticeable that it seems best to push the pro-Mou agenda when there is no actual football involving United fresh in the memory or on the immediate horizon..
That seems to be working best for the LVG crew, but unfortunately that shit is burned into my memory
Closed Thread