United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 11-02-2014, 07:28 PM
Pop

But I always thought he was such a humble and dignified family man

This news will hit the scousers like a ton of bricks. And a paving slab.

And a wall

Unread 11-02-2014, 07:39 PM
Sparky***

Got his teeth done, started a keep fit regime to lose weight, lose the wife Classic mid life crisis signs

Unread 11-02-2014, 07:41 PM
silv

who can £#%&!ing blame him

as hideous as he is he can surely do better than that

Unread 11-02-2014, 08:11 PM
djsst

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Got his teeth done, started a keep fit regime to lose weight, lose the wife Classic mid life crisis signs
Quote:
and developed a healthy glow
Don't forget the glow.

Unread 11-02-2014, 08:31 PM
Whip Hubley

Thumbs up

Quote:

Unread 11-02-2014, 08:53 PM
Pop

Quote:
Poor Brenton. Can see this happening after they sack him....

Unread 11-02-2014, 09:03 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Poor Brenton. Can see this happening after they sack him....

Hopefully Moyes will be cleaning the £#%&!ing toilet.

Unread 11-02-2014, 09:19 PM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Indeed, but look at the £#%&!ing state of her..

Unread 11-02-2014, 10:23 PM
Utd75

What a scumbag, hope his wife rinses him of every penny she can and his kids stop bothering with him.

Unread 11-02-2014, 10:30 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
:rattled:

Unread 11-02-2014, 10:53 PM
ZiggyStardust

Tbh who can blame when you are married to this hound

Unread 12-02-2014, 12:07 AM
Pop

Look at the really uncomfortable self conscious SHAME on Brentons face. He knows everybody is laughing at her. And him.

And see that kid shuddering in the background, looks totally traumatised. Probably approached Rodgers from behind to ask for an autograph only for her to turn around and try to eat him.

Unread 12-02-2014, 12:30 AM
Sparky***

Can you imagine what he said to her when they finished things?

"Good afternoon, wife. *swallow* I think you're a decent wife, a good up and coming wife with lots of potential but I think now you have to focus that potential, er, into another relationship. I've played my position, my 'false spouse' floating role between you and my far better looking, younger mistress. But the, er, *swallow* time has come for me to see my project through to it's conclusion. If you look here I've drawn up a board with exactly how we're going to tackle this issue (pulls out tactics board) : Here's our house, right? Then here's me, I'm leaving the house, leaving this space here in the bed beside you, empty. I will then take up my position over here in this bed with my new partner playing a more energetic, free flowing role."

Right, now, off you go. YNWA JFT96 dignity babe.

Unread 12-02-2014, 12:40 AM
Utd75

Quote:

"Good afternoon, wife. *swallow* I think you're a decent wife, a good up and coming wife with lots of potential but I think now you have to focus that potential, er, into another relationship. I've played my position, my 'false spouse' floating role between you and my far better looking, younger mistress. But the, er, *swallow* time has come for me to see my project through to it's conclusion. If you look here I've drawn up a board with exactly how we're going to tackle this issue (pulls out tactics board) : Here's our house, right? Then here's me, I'm leaving the house, leaving this space here in the bed beside you, empty. I will then take up my position over here in this bed with my new partner playing a more energetic, free flowing role."

Think it would have been much simpler.

"See this envelope, in this envelope is the name of the person i will be spending the next few years of my life with until i can move onto better things again. Now i'll see you when i get back............."

Unread 12-02-2014, 12:57 PM
Switching Off

Bigging up the fact he played 5 englishmen on saturday now

Unread 12-02-2014, 02:13 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:

he's a disgusting £#%&!er.

but at the same time it hurts to see him so happy, so vocal and confident when a year ago we were puttering away to a league championship and he was seen as a joke.

Now we're in such a mess and he's happy as larry.

Unread 12-02-2014, 02:43 PM
Child of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex

he's a disgusting £#%&!er.

but at the same time it hurts to see him so happy, so vocal and confident when a year ago we were puttering away to a league championship and he was seen as a joke.

Now we're in such a mess and he's happy as larry.
corrrrr bingo wings on her

Unread 16-02-2014, 01:17 AM
Switching Off

“If you look at the way we’ve been playing, you’ve got Steve deeper as a playmaker from behind,” Rodgers says, sketching out the structure on the palm of his hand.

“Then we have an eight and a 10, and that’s Coutinho and Henderson. And they play centrally in the corridor as an attacking threat.

“Some teams play with two holders, two defensive midfield players and a 10. We play with two attacking players and one holder and the balance between the three of them is great.

"We’ve got the best passer in the Premier League (Gerrard), a ‘baller’ technician who can thread it through with his passing (Coutinho), and a runner who can penetrate and run without the ball (Henderson). So the balance is good.”

Unread 16-02-2014, 01:22 AM
taff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
"We’ve got the best passer in the Premier League (Gerrard), a ‘baller’ technician who can thread it through with his passing (Coutinho), and a runner who can penetrate and run without the ball (Henderson). So the balance is good.”

Unread 16-02-2014, 01:26 AM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by taff
TC23 has a better pass success rate this season
Closed Thread