United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 08-08-2022, 10:07 AM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
If he arrives got to back him and give him a chance. Naturally can’t see it working though as panic buys never do . If they do sign him I hope to god they are still in for FDJ

Unread 08-08-2022, 10:08 AM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Imagine at the age of 27 having your mum as your agent still dictating what you do with your life

Bet we get ripped off on the transfer fee for this @#%&! who only has a year left on his contract

Don't even think he's getting in the Juve team these days is he

£#%&! me

Unread 08-08-2022, 10:12 AM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
Imagine at the age of 27 having your mum as your agent still dictating what you do with your life

Bet we get ripped off on the transfer fee for this @#%&! who only has a year left on his contract

£#%&! me
Over pay for an unwanted player who struggles to get into his current team? Check

Have a #@&%! agent who has a track record of trying to get involved in the footballing matters when they have no right to? Check

Sign him late into the window to reduce any time he can have with the new manager and players during preseason so he can’t gel with new team mates? Check

Trying to alter the poor culture and dressing room environment so they sign a player who has a track record of being a troublemaker ? Check

Make the panic signing a day after a big loss putting all the spotlight on him when he does sign, putting the player under that much more pressure ? Check

#TheUnitedWay 😎

Unread 08-08-2022, 10:12 AM
Wayne Jenkins

We're scrabbling around for anybody now.

Juve are skint so this will suit the Glazers.

Unread 08-08-2022, 10:13 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Here we go.....

She loves it really....

Unread 08-08-2022, 10:13 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust

£#%&! me
It’ll be just like us to fail to convince his Mum that we’re the right choice.

Deal proved ‘complicated’

I can just picture Arnold coming out of a meeting, tie undone, sweat dripping from his brow.

“The old gal’s a tiger, lemme tell ya”

Unread 08-08-2022, 10:15 AM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Here we go.....

She loves it really....
Bit of prolonged eye contact, a little slap on the arse, trade compliments; that's all we need now. Send in a shirtless Ronnie and this is all wrapped up imo.

Unread 08-08-2022, 10:17 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Bit of prolonged eye contact, a little slap on the arse, trade compliments; that's all we need now. Send in a shirtless Ronnie and this is all wrapped up imo.
“There must be some mistake. I’m here to see Adrien’s mother, not his sister…”

Unread 08-08-2022, 10:18 AM
dunk

Don’t give a shit at this point tbh.

Unread 08-08-2022, 10:20 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Don’t give a shit at this point tbh.
Ok, well YOU can tell his Mum then.

Unread 08-08-2022, 10:24 AM
Sparky***

So Murtaugh and Arnold have proven themselves to be no better than Woodward.

They piss about for months and then wait until the inevitable opening day nightmare before they decide to go and panic buy, reeking of desperation and will no doubt be had over by every club they approach. Idiots.

How do people like this end up in such positions. In fact how do they end up successes at anything? Luck? It £#%&!ing must be, because any of us on here could have told these chuckle brothers exactly how this was going to pan out.

"Look Richard, you'll £#%&! about trying to play who blinks first, we'll lose a load of games and then you'll be in a weaker negotiating position than when you started.."

Just astounding incompetence. Utterly £#%&!ing idiocy. God i hate them all.

Unread 08-08-2022, 10:28 AM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Tell Ronnie to take one for the team and get this over the line

In all seriousness apparently this lad has had worse stats than The Scottish Player since he went to Juve
Completely less passes per game and had a worse pass completion rate than The Scottish Player last season

This club

Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

They piss about for months and then wait until the inevitable opening day nightmare before they decide to go and panic buy, reeking of desperation and will no doubt be had over by every club they approach. Idiots.

How do people like this end up in such positions. In fact how do they end up successes at anything? Luck? It £#%&!ing must be, because any of us on here could have told these chuckle brothers exactly how this was going to pan out.

"Look Richard, you'll £#%&! about trying to play who blinks first, we'll lose a load of games and then you'll be in a weaker negotiating position than when you started.."

Hey come on, these deals are “complicated”.

Joe Biden

He's lightyears ahead of The Scottish Player ffs. Please.

Unread 08-08-2022, 10:30 AM
My Name is Heath

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Biden
He's lightyears ahead of The Scottish Player ffs. Please.
That's the buzz I'm hearing.

Unread 08-08-2022, 10:32 AM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath
That's the buzz I'm hearing.
Woody be happy playing alongside Fred though?

Unread 08-08-2022, 10:32 AM
armchair

Talk about underwhelming.

Unread 08-08-2022, 10:35 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Woody be happy playing alongside Fred though?
Big McClaren fan too apparently. Always telling everyone “you’ve got a friend in Steve”

Unread 08-08-2022, 10:37 AM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

I don’t think it’s incompetence. They want to get top 4 by doing the bare minimum spending. Hoping a manager can get a tune of of shit@#%&!s so they don’t have to spend.

Their primary aim and objective is to get the team into top 4 by spending as little as possible for the glazers. Keep the sponsors rolling in and the share price up . That is all. When that is the case you get what we have with having one target at a time , taking as long as they can to draw it out so the likes and stuff are in social media of the club.

They are doing exactly what is asked of them. The only time they spent proper money is when they finished out the top 4 and panicked. Every season the manager got 2nd /3rd the investment dropped. LVG Jose and ole .

Unread 08-08-2022, 10:47 AM
Vedder

Remember when we only wanted to sign the right players?
Closed Thread