United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Love United, Hate Glazer

Unread 10-08-2022, 02:39 PM
Neo

Lightbulb

Anyway moving on, mass disruption of televised games does seem to be the way forward, especially now Sky are siding with the Glazers Out sentiment.

Need more ex players backing it now, too. Cantona has always been anti-Glazer, and openly said he wouldn't work for the club under their ownership, and now Gary Neville is being more vocal.

More need to speak out now. Scholes, Keane, Beckham, Rio, use your platforms, ffs. They have jobs in the media and huge social media platforms.

Unread 10-08-2022, 02:56 PM
Joe Biden

I wouldn't hold your breath, the king of football called them out last month and neanderthals wanted him replacing in the team with Tony elanga.

Unread 10-08-2022, 06:23 PM
armchair

Unread 10-08-2022, 08:47 PM
Selhurst Samurai

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
Jim White is one of the biggest #@&%!s in the media.

Thick as two short planks and pig ignorant with it.

Unread 10-08-2022, 09:10 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Samurai
Jim White is one of the biggest #@&%!s in the media.

Thick as two short planks and pig ignorant with it.
And so is Jordan.

Talksport is unlistenablebleble

Unread 10-08-2022, 11:09 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
And so is Jordan.

Talksport is unlistenablebleble
But talked a lot of sense in that video.

Unread 10-08-2022, 11:34 PM
Weekend Hussler

It's great that we are finally seeing some reports from the MSM about how bad the Glazers are, but don't be fooled that they are in it for anything but themselves.

Super League Attempt 2 must be on the horizon and they are getting their digs in to the Glazers now to protect the EPL and their own little Gravy Train.

Let's not knock it though, we need to use it to our advantage.

As someone earlier said. My Enemies, Enemy is My Friend

Unread 12-08-2022, 10:16 PM
AK14

Unread 14-08-2022, 02:02 PM
AK14

Got to be a United supporter?

Third or fourth time this week he’s gone in one them.

Unread 14-08-2022, 02:07 PM
Patty_b

It's on the final straight now. The sad irony now is that the only person that can save their ownership is ETH, if he works miracles with what he has to work with then everything starts looking rosier. If he can't then I can't see any other trajectory than down.

Yet they club are doing everything they can to hamstring him still

Unread 14-08-2022, 02:10 PM
Joe Biden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b
It's on the final straight now. The sad irony now is that the only person that can save their ownership is ETH, if he works miracles with what he has to work with then everything starts looking rosier. If he can't then I can't see any other trajectory than down.

Yet they club are doing everything they can to hamstring him still
They don't have the cash. Its over.

Unread 14-08-2022, 02:10 PM
dunk

They’ll cut costs (have done) and re-align expectations with midtable mediocrity and bumble along, occasionally making noises about a desire to improve and continue to take their money. Nothing will change and they won’t sell.

Unread 14-08-2022, 02:13 PM
goonlooca

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
They’ll cut costs (have done) and re-align expectations with midtable mediocrity and bumble along, occasionally making noises about a desire to improve and continue to take their money. Nothing will change and they won't sell.
They might if we're relegated

Unread 14-08-2022, 02:21 PM
ZiggyStardust

The only good thing about how bad this has become is that it makes it more likely that they decide to cash in before it gets worse as we’re currently in a bit of a death spiral

It just takes the Glazers to let it be known that they are open to sell the club and I’m convinced a consortium of super rich fans could be put together to buy the club

Surely if you’re the Glazers you’d take your 2 or 3 billion profit and not have to deal with the daily head ache of managing their soccerball club

Unread 14-08-2022, 02:25 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
The only good thing about how bad this has become is that it makes it more likely that they decide to cash in before it gets worse as we’re currently in a bit of a death spiral

It just takes the Glazers to let it be known that they are open to sell the club and I’m convinced a consortium of super rich fans could be put together to buy the club

Surely if you’re the Glazers you’d take your 2 or 3 billion profit and not have to deal with the daily head ache of managing their soccerball club
Unless the debts secured against the club are more like £4-5bn all in…

Unread 14-08-2022, 02:50 PM
AK14

Quote:

Unread 14-08-2022, 03:01 PM
Sparky***

Quote:

Headache?

They don’t give a £#%&!. They don’t manage anything. They’ve delegated everything to their useful idiots Arnold and Murtaugh.

Unread 14-08-2022, 03:04 PM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Headache?

They don’t give a f***. They don’t manage anything. They’ve delegated everything to their useful idiots Arnold and Murtaugh.
I thought everything went through them and that’s why we’re slow moving in the transfer market as everything has to be approved from Florida?

Unread 14-08-2022, 03:23 PM
Danoli

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Unless the debts secured against the club are more like £4-5bn all in…
What makes you say that?

Unread 14-08-2022, 04:00 PM
Sparky***