United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 07-08-2022, 06:41 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
Sancho in the same situation for the first would've sat the keeper down. Rashford is hit and hope.
It's the straw meet camel's back for me....

I've supported him for a long long time.....9/10 strikers slot that bottom left...

I'd fancy 95% of the forum to finish it.

Unread 07-08-2022, 06:50 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
It's the straw meet camel's back for me....

I've supported him for a long long time.....9/10 strikers slot that bottom left...

Said the exact same thing at the time. Bottom left - it’s so obvious it hurts. I feel like anyone who’s played Fifa at all would know that, let alone a professional footballer.

I really want Rashford to come good. I feel like he hit a genuine patch of bad form at the beginning, but now it seems more and more that he lacks the spirit necessary to push forward. Always looks depressed.

No idea why he bulked up either btw, he never needed to do that.

Unread 07-08-2022, 06:54 PM
Neo

Football

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Easily. Its a perfectly weighted pass from the King, and he's bang in the middle of the goal with nobody near him. Could have even taken a touch and slotted it.

Most on here would have scored. Only ones that I'd be 50/50 on are the basement/canoe dwellers like Saffers and rubbernecker who have seen less sunlight and physical activity than a Fritzl grandchild, and the rugby/Brexit bores who've never played (redhegemony, tatty, red red robbo etc).

Unread 07-08-2022, 07:02 PM
Bunker Buster

Football

Great cross from bunks.....

Neo heads it in.

Unread 07-08-2022, 07:06 PM
Joe Biden

Jesus wept. Do the honourable thing and release the goat from his contract. Breaks my heart seeing him play with these bastards.

Unread 07-08-2022, 09:07 PM
ZiggyStardust

He’s probably done
There’s a Rashford before his fractured back injury and a Rashford after that injury

Rashford was still raw before that injury but he was dynamic, taking players on and had a great work rate
Since that injury he never takes players on or on the very rare occasions when he does he does with no belief and just loses the ball
Also his work rate has disappeared

He’s such a weak player these days
Last chance saloon for Rashford with his contract nearly up and I don’t think ETH is going to handing out contract renewals like confetti as happened previously

Unread 07-08-2022, 09:20 PM
Lodestar

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
He’s probably done
There’s a Rashford before his fractured back injury and a Rashford after that injury

Rashford was still raw before that injury but he was dynamic, taking players on and had a great work rate
Since that injury he never takes players on or on the very rare occasions when he does he does with no belief and just loses the ball

Last chance saloon for Rashford with his contract nearly up and I don’t think ETH is going to handing out contract renewals like confetti as happened previously

His off-field activism was a real miscalculation and a failure from the people in his camp. Noble as it may have seemed there is a price to pay for the distraction. He hasn't been the same since then. Add in the Euro final which probably hammered his confidence and this is where he's arrived at.

Agree on work rate. If you're not scoring or showing form then that's the minimum.

Unread 07-08-2022, 09:24 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
He’s probably done

Ten Hag will have no say in who gets contract extensions.

Same as the other managers, they'll prioritise 'assets' over what the manager wants.

Unread 07-08-2022, 09:29 PM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Ten Hag will have no say in who gets contract extensions.

Same as the other managers, they'll prioritise 'assets' over what the manager wants.
We’ll see but it was Woodward and Judge who came up with the asset retention policy of renewing all contracts

Can’t imagine ETH is going stand having a player who he wants to move on getting a big new contract

Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lodestar
His off-field activism was a real miscalculation and a failure from the people in his camp. Noble as it may have seemed there is a price to pay for the distraction. He hasn't been the same since then. Add in the Euro final which probably hammered his confidence and this is where he's arrived at.

Agree on work rate. If you're not scoring or showing form then that's the minimum.
watch andy cole.

even in his 95/96 season when he was struggling big time, he still worked his arse off every minute of every game.

Tuco

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
He is not shit, hes playing shit.

I saw in pre season highlights glimpses of his old self.

Today even Sancho who looked red hot in pre season was killed by the system.
Rashford is shite

Unread 07-08-2022, 09:30 PM
ErikvanHaaksbergen

Everything so far suggests they have no £#%&!ing clue on players beyond what the manager wants

Unread 07-08-2022, 09:35 PM
Wayne Jenkins

Another Dele Alli. A young English player of limited quality hits a hot streak, gains tons of media attention and praise, a place in the England squad, and a huge contract.

For a while now I've thought he should be a squad player, but now I'm not even sure he's even that.

Best case scenario is that we sign Antony (), and that Greenwood is found not guilty and brought back into the fold (might trigger some, but any decision should be based on the law), and Rashford can warm the bench while he figures out how to play football.

Unread 07-08-2022, 09:38 PM
dunk

Greenwood is gone forever, regardless. Get over it.

Unread 07-08-2022, 09:46 PM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Eh up, Sharia Dunk has logged in.

I'll wait for the police investigations and the courts to decide. A not-guilty-on-all-charges verdict, and a public reconciliation between him and Ms Robson could lead to a return.

Can picture the press photo already, with Ten Hag in the middle like Souness between Dyer and Bowyer. #GreenBack

Unread 07-08-2022, 09:52 PM
Wayne Jenkins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Biden
Jesus wept. Do the honourable thing and release the goat from his contract. Breaks my heart seeing him play with these bastards.
You mean the bastards that he willingly signed up to play with?

'Fans' that simp this hard for Ronaldo are weird

Quote:
Yeah as above, I think I'll wait for the police investigation before making sweeping statements.

Unread 07-08-2022, 09:53 PM
dunk

Doesn’t matter what the police do, the evidence is out there and United won’t risk putting him back in.

Unread 07-08-2022, 10:46 PM
Jack Duckworth

The black Graeme Tomlinson

Unread 07-08-2022, 10:49 PM
ErikvanHaaksbergen

FFS forgot about Greenwood. This time last year James // Bruno // Greenwood // Pogba front 4 put 5 past Leeds. Pogba with all time best premier league assist run. All we needed to do was put Sancho instead of James and for Greenwood to keep his nose clean

Unread 07-08-2022, 10:52 PM
marlo

Quote:
Doesn’t matter what the police do, the evidence is out there and United won’t risk putting him back in.
we've all been getting along lately I don't want to give my opinion on him.

but rashfords performances will test the morals of some.

I don't even want to imagine him, sancho and Anthony front three.
de jong, eriksen and a bissouma type midfilder behind them.

there is no white text above
Closed Thread