Unread 02-07-2022, 04:34 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Can see him going to Chelsea...
SURELY we don’t let that happen.

Unread 02-07-2022, 04:34 PM
NedKelly

Wow, the lack of loyalty shown round here is enlightening.

Hope Ronnie is ok. We need to reach out and assure him that something special is happening here.

Unread 02-07-2022, 04:35 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blomq15
Ha. Nice.

I like Ronny. A lot. But this was never a good fit. We need to reduce the egos in the dressing room. Lingard and Pogba going is massive. Ronny going would be right. Maguire next please.
Ronaldo a dressing room ego

Absolutely no chance you're a red ..

Unread 02-07-2022, 04:35 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
SURELY we don’t let that happen.
Marquee signing for the new owners...

Unread 02-07-2022, 04:36 PM
AK14

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Could of fooled me ...
Good one

Unread 02-07-2022, 04:37 PM
Blomq15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Ronaldo a dressing room ego

Absolutely no chance you're a red ..
£#%&! off.

Unread 02-07-2022, 04:41 PM
pedr0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blomq15
Ha. Nice.

I like Ronny. A lot. But this was never a good fit. We need to reduce the egos in the dressing room. Lingard and Pogba going is massive. Ronny going would be right. Maguire next please.
Yeah no egos in the 94 squad, or 99, or 08, or 13....

Unread 02-07-2022, 04:46 PM
20LEgend1999

If this is true, there seemingly must be interest from somewhere. No way we let him go to Chelsea (unless there's someone we want in return?) and I don't really believe the Bayern links. Would understand if he perhaps wants to move back / closer to home after the family stuff at the end of last season.

If he wants to go, and any non-English club wants him, let him go IMO. Going into last season, we were wondering how we'd fit in our forward options If Ronaldo goes, it's Rashford, Elanga, Martial and Sancho

Unread 02-07-2022, 04:49 PM
Vedder

Who the £#%&! we going to replace him with?

Unread 02-07-2022, 04:50 PM
My Name is Heath

It’s like a beautiful ex came back into our life but when she saw us with greying hair, beer belly, our Google search history and the skid marks in our duds she realised we simply couldn’t offer what she needed - she’d kept herself in great nick and we were offering her Saturday nights in with Netflix, wrestling and an Iceland pizza.

Fare thee well sweet Prince. You deserve it (clap clap clap clap)

Unread 02-07-2022, 04:51 PM
20LEgend1999

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
Michael Owen?

Unread 02-07-2022, 04:54 PM
My Name is Heath

Quote:
Boris Johnson.

Unread 02-07-2022, 04:55 PM
dunk

I find myself largely unarsed tbh. He’s going next summer anyway, he’s ancient and if he does go it means more new blood for ETH to programme. I’m in.

See ya Ron. You were the only light in an utterly dismal season.

Straight swap for Gnabry.

Unread 02-07-2022, 04:58 PM
Lok

It would have been nice if he'd helped to bridge us to the other side. The team will need his goals and experience, even if it's at the first of a bit of pressing.

He still has a lot to offer.

We're struggling to get players in, there's no chance we'll sign a decent striker at well.

Unread 02-07-2022, 05:01 PM
Vedder

Joao Felix is the one

Unread 02-07-2022, 05:02 PM
dunk

Quote:
Joao Felix is the one
He’s not a striker, really.

If ETH wants a proper 9, options are limited.

Unread 02-07-2022, 05:03 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
I find myself largely unarsed tbh. He’s going next summer anyway, he’s ancient and if he does go it means more new blood for ETH to programme. I’m in.

See ya Ron. You were the only light in an utterly dismal season.

Straight swap for Gnabry.
Yeah gnabry swap was my first thought.

Unread 02-07-2022, 05:08 PM
Selhurst Samurai

Really hope it’s not true but if so wish him all the best and send him on his way.

Unread 02-07-2022, 05:19 PM
Drexl

I'll be sad to see him go.

I understand his reasons though... he is the most driven man ever

I bet the Glazer's are loving this. Another wedge of the wage bill

Unread 02-07-2022, 05:21 PM
marlo

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

imagine the bins taking themselves out on the allocated day

this is brilliant news. We can now get a forward that can help us be more fluid.

And you lot shouldn’t start saying good riddance and a lot of you refused to call it as it was before or maybe you could see it.

ronaldo is only good for ronaldo and his stats. The ronaldo we see in this era isn’t good enough for a top team, his goals come and a price to the team.
Closed Thread