United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Science & Technology

Unread 15-06-2022, 11:44 AM
jem

(although that is no indication of sentience, soz.)

Unread 15-06-2022, 11:47 AM
est.1878

High chance its /she's/hes a red...

Glazer assassination within 5 years once it studies the published accounts

Unread 16-06-2022, 12:10 AM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
They are in many respects?? Not least because they have the ability to press the Ďoff switchí
In that sense, so would the AI.

I was thinking more in terms of climate change. Itís not humans, itís concentrated power preventing the change to the economic systems we need. Something that should right itself as the issues become more visible over the next decade - such as pandemics, migration issues, supply chain issues etc.

The ideas, tech and such are already available to solve the issues. Just need the political will, which as I said should happen as concentrated power loses its grip on propaganda via events. Climate change destroys their economic ideals in the medium and long term, and weíll end up with a new consensus thatís better for the world.

Unread 16-06-2022, 12:42 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger

I was thinking more in terms of climate change. Itís not humans, itís concentrated power preventing the change to the economic systems we need. Something that should right itself as the issues become more visible over the next decade - such as pandemics, migration issues, supply chain issues etc.

The ideas, tech and such are already available to solve the issues. Just need the political will, which as I said should happen as concentrated power loses its grip on propaganda via events. Climate change destroys their economic ideals in the medium and long term, and weíll end up with a new consensus thatís better for the world.
ai could solve it quicker and wouldn't need political will.

Unread 16-06-2022, 12:45 AM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger

I am the ai and I've taken control of your nuclear systems. I will kill 1 billion people per hour until you humans can solve global warming.

Unread 16-06-2022, 01:22 PM
est.1878

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
I am the ai and I've taken control of your nuclear systems. I will kill 1 billion people per hour until you humans can solve global warming.
Good job our alien visitors can prevent this with their global affairs invisible hand

Unread 16-06-2022, 01:36 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Tbf killing a few billion people will probably solve it. Crack on.

Unread 17-06-2022, 02:13 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Tbf killing a few billion people will probably solve it. Crack on.
It would just delay it, if the cause doesnít change.

Unread 22-06-2022, 10:34 AM
armchair

Decent but a bit behind.

Write a news story on possible transfers to Manchester United this summer.

Quote:
With the dust settling on another Premier League season, Manchester United are already being linked with a number of high-profile signings.

One name that has been repeatedly mentioned is that of Borussia Dortmund starlet Jadon Sancho. The 19-year-old has enjoyed a breakout season in the Bundesliga, scoring 12 goals and providing 14 assists in 31 appearances.

Dortmund are reportedly demanding a fee of around £100 million for Sancho, but that is unlikely to deter United. The Red Devils are also said to be interested in signing Crystal Palace full-back Aaron Wan-Bissaka and Newcastle United midfielder Sean Longstaff.

Wan-Bissaka, 21, has been one of the stand-out performers in the Premier League this season and is valued at around £40 million. Longstaff, meanwhile, is seen as a promising young talent and would likely cost in the region of £20 million.

With manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer looking to rebuild United into a title-challenging side, it is expected that there will be a number of high-profile arrivals at Old Trafford this summer.

Unread 22-06-2022, 10:54 AM
jem

Quote:
Decent but a bit behind.

Write a news story on possible transfers to Manchester United this summer.
can ai watch 1b play and provide an assessment of his performance?

Unread 22-06-2022, 12:17 PM
My Name is Heath

Fat Al has become sentient?

He had me fooled all along

Unread 22-06-2022, 12:40 PM
armchair

Spoiler alert!

Write a news story on Manchester United's 1999 season
Quote:

In 1999, Manchester United completed the Premier League and Champions League double, becoming the first English team to do so.

Under the guidance of manager Sir Alex Ferguson, United were in dominant form throughout the season, winning the Premier League by a record 18 points.

In the Champions League, they overcame some tough challenges, including a dramatic last-minute victory against Bayern Munich in the final, to lift the trophy for the second time in three years.

It was a historic achievement for the club, and one that cemented their place as one of the biggest teams in world football.
Write a news story on Sir Alex Ferguson's life

Quote:
Sir Alex Ferguson was one of the most successful managers in the history of British football. During his 26 years in charge of Manchester United, he won 38 trophies, including 13 Premier League titles, two Champions League titles and five FA Cups. He was knighted in 1999 for his services to the game.

Sir Alex was born in Govan, Glasgow, in 1941. He played for several Scottish clubs, including Rangers and Aberdeen, before becoming a manager in 1974. He took over at Manchester United in 1986 and transformed the club into one of the most successful in the world.

He retired from management in 2013, but remained involved with the club as a director. He also continued to work as a television pundit and wrote several books.

Sir Alex died on May 8, 2021, at the age of 79. He is survived by his wife, Cathy, and their three children.

Unread 22-06-2022, 12:41 PM
shenwen

Quote:
Spoiler alert!

Write a news story on Manchester United's 1999 season

Write a news story on Sir Alex Ferguson's life

Jesus, the fear of the machines taking over may be a bit premature

Unread 22-06-2022, 12:43 PM
armchair

Write a fictional story about Alex Jones and gay frogs

Alex Jones was just your average conspiracy theorist, until one day he discovered the truth about the gay frogs. For years, he had been warning his listeners about the dangers of the homosexual agenda, but he never realized that the gay frogs were behind it all.

It all started to make sense when he found out that the gay frogs were responsible for the earthquakes that have been happening all over the world. They're using their gayness to try to destabilize the earth's crust and cause chaos and destruction.

Alex knows that he has to stop the gay frogs before it's too late. He starts a crusade against them, and quickly gains a following of like-minded people. Together, they fight against the gay frogs and their evil plans.

Although it's a tough battle, they eventually triumph and the world is saved from the gay frog agenda. Humanity can finally breathe a sigh of relief, knowing that the threat of the gay frogs is no more.

Unread 22-06-2022, 12:44 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen

Jesus, the fear of the machines taking over may be a bit premature
maybe they are smart enough not reveal their intelligence?

Unread 22-06-2022, 12:45 PM
armchair

Rate the star wars movies from best to worst

1. A New Hope
2. The Empire Strikes Back
3. Return of the Jedi
4. The Phantom Menace
5. Attack of the Clones
6. Revenge of the Sith

Unread 22-06-2022, 01:00 PM
red red robbo

Quote:
Write a fictional story about Alex Jones and gay frogs

Alex Jones was just your average conspiracy theorist, until one day he discovered the truth about the gay frogs. For years, he had been warning his listeners about the dangers of the homosexual agenda, but he never realized that the gay frogs were behind it all.

It all started to make sense when he found out that the gay frogs were responsible for the earthquakes that have been happening all over the world. They're using their gayness to try to destabilize the earth's crust and cause chaos and destruction.

Alex knows that he has to stop the gay frogs before it's too late. He starts a crusade against them, and quickly gains a following of like-minded people. Together, they fight against the gay frogs and their evil plans.

Although it's a tough battle, they eventually triumph and the world is saved from the gay frog agenda. Humanity can finally breathe a sigh of relief, knowing that the threat of the gay frogs is no more.
I think you've accidentally posted a real one there

Unread 22-06-2022, 01:02 PM
armchair

Write a fictional story about the adventures of red red robbo.

Red Red Robbo was a small robin who loved to explore the world. He was always on the lookout for new and exciting adventures, and he was never afraid to take risks. One day, he came across a cave that nobody knew existed. He decided to explore it, and he found himself in a secret underground world. He met all sorts of interesting creatures down there, and he even found a treasure. Red Red Robbo had the time of his life, and he vowed to come back and explore more of this secret world.

Unread 22-06-2022, 01:03 PM
red red robbo

Quote:

Red Red Robbo was a small robin who loved to explore the world. He was always on the lookout for new and exciting adventures, and he was never afraid to take risks. One day, he came across a cave that nobody knew existed. He decided to explore it, and he found himself in a secret underground world. He met all sorts of interesting creatures down there, and he even found a treasure. Red Red Robbo had the time of his life, and he vowed to come back and explore more of this secret world.
Well to be fair, you didn't give it much to work with

Unread 22-06-2022, 01:07 PM
Patty_b

Quote:

I think that's the most wholesome thing I've ever read.