United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 26-02-2022, 06:09 PM
puressence

How many £#%&!ing chances do you want. And var what’s the point when it’s a clear penalty ? £#%&! off utd

Unread 26-02-2022, 06:10 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
How many £#%&!ing chances do you want. And var what’s the point when it’s a clear penalty ? £#%&! off utd
Yeah, I fully expected that one to send him to the screen.

Unread 26-02-2022, 06:10 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
It was a pen but I don’t think you can use that as an excuse. They weren’t good enough . 90% of the team is stealing a wage. The next few games they play are against teams that attack. Genuinely expecting it to get much worse. Any team that wants it more will beat United .

Unread 26-02-2022, 06:12 PM
20LEgend1999

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
Any team that wants it more will beat United .
We're lucky none of the last 11 teams we've played have wanted it more then.

Unread 26-02-2022, 06:13 PM
Sparky***

Never mind the VAR I’m more concerned about the 3 mins of stoppage time after foster spent 10 mins in the 2nd half taking goal kicks.

Unread 26-02-2022, 06:15 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20LEgend1999
We're lucky none of the last 11 teams we've played have wanted it more then.
Draws against Villa , Middlesbrough, Southampton Burnley and Watford are as good as losses for the club. If you don’t beat them , there’s no success in draws against Shite teams

Unread 26-02-2022, 06:18 PM
Denis Irwell

Clean sheet

Unread 26-02-2022, 06:18 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
Clean sheet

Unread 26-02-2022, 06:20 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
Don’t blame Ralf as he doesn’t have the power at the club to drop him and who to drop him for with Cavani MIA and Greenwood well…
100% blame ralf. ronaldo is shot. it is £#%&!ing obvious. but the lack of ability to create easy chances or walk the ball into the net is down to the way we play. even when we had acres of space to cross, we didn't and we didn't get men in the box. players who run with the ball, like elanga, sancho and shaw, create havoc. but the balance is still wrong.

subbing matic was a horrible move, too. matic gave a complete midfield performance. ronaldo gave a performance that would embarrass a shadow. there is no point in having five forwards standing in a line wondering what the £#%&!ing is going on. and ronaldo can't even jump any more. except when he jumped over someone's leg. penalty, my arse, the slow @#%&!.

Unread 26-02-2022, 06:20 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
Clean sheet

♫ Always look on the bright side of life ♫

Unread 26-02-2022, 06:21 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Never mind the VAR I’m more concerned about the 3 mins of stoppage time after foster spent 10 mins in the 2nd half taking goal kicks.
we'd have needed 20.

Unread 26-02-2022, 06:23 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
It was a pen but I don’t think you can use that as an excuse. They weren’t good enough . 90% of the team is stealing a wage. The next few games they play are against teams that attack. Genuinely expecting it to get much worse. Any team that wants it more will beat United .
It’s a pen not an excuse ffs 🤦‍♂️. At the other end I’d fully expect it given .. even the commentator said this is a penalty

Unread 26-02-2022, 06:25 PM
jem

Quote:
It’s a pen not an excuse ffs 🤦‍♂️. At the other end I’d fully expect it given .. even the commentator said this is a penalty
poor control and looking to fall over a leg. it's just sad.

Unread 26-02-2022, 06:27 PM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsum Fantastic
Watching Ronnie playing football these days is like watching De Niro scrapping in The Irishman.
If he dies, I want him to die with us

Unread 26-02-2022, 06:33 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
poor control and looking to fall over a leg. it's just sad.
Ok.

Unread 26-02-2022, 06:41 PM
jem

Quote:
Ok.
not enough for me.

more pissed off about the shooting. if we'd had a penalty, we'd probably have missed it. the chances we £#%&!ed up, including the free kicks.... there is no excuse for that. clinical, we ain't. ronaldo is a complete waste of space, but bruno should have had a first half hattrick.

Unread 26-02-2022, 06:50 PM
Sparky***

Watford will quite rightly be relegated as well. They’re shocking. And they’ve taken 4 points off us this season. What a £#%&!ing disgrace.

Unread 27-02-2022, 03:08 AM
dunk

£#%&! me. That was brutal. How many chances do we not feel like taking. We have to shoot 10 times to score once ffs. Elanga was ace, the rest of them can £#%&! off.

Ronaldo is done. Send him to the glue factory. He doesn’t even know which foot goes first when running anymore, stfc.

Unread 27-02-2022, 10:54 AM
MUFC One Love

Ronaldo's legs have gone and he's holding us back now.

Unread 27-02-2022, 11:10 AM
Joe Biden

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
Ronaldo's legs have gone and he's holding us back now.
Is he holding us back anymore than Rashford, The Scottish Player, Fred, dalot, maguire, Lingard, Cavani, ect.....

We know what's happening with Ronaldo, he knows himself ffs. He will move on in the summer, but I'm £#%&!ing sure he wasn't brought here to be playing 4 games in 10 days at 37.

Where is that @#%&! cavani? Why was martial allowed to leave with the numbers up front so thin?

At least Ronaldo looks like he gives a £#%&!, I've not seen rashford break sweat all season.