United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 29-04-2022, 01:15 PM
sweetleftfoot

Neo has nailed this thread.

Bringing Garnacho on in the 90th minute last night showed how good he is. He never touched the ball. Bringing an extra defender on when we were drawing at home to a very beatable Chelsea side? WTAF? He looks like a teacher at a technical college and manages like one.

Can anyone seriously tell me that he was/is an improvement on Solksjaer?

Total £#%&!ing blag merchant. As the two pay packets confirms. Feel so sorry for saffers, he really believed.

Unread 29-04-2022, 01:31 PM
Joe Biden

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetleftfoot
Neo has nailed this thread.

Bringing Garnacho on in the 90th minute last night showed how good he is. He never touched the ball. Bringing an extra defender on when we were drawing at home to a very beatable Chelsea side? WTAF? He looks like a teacher at a technical college and manages like one.

Can anyone seriously tell me that he was/is an improvement on Solksjaer?

Total £#%&!ing blag merchant. As the two pay packets confirms. Feel so sorry for saffers, he really believed.
Mike basset would have been an improvement on the Norwegian gurner.

Unread 29-04-2022, 01:49 PM
naes_sean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Biden
Mike basset would have been an improvement on the Norwegian gurner.
But yet Rangnick wasn't. interesting

Unread 29-04-2022, 01:53 PM
Joe Biden

He was a huge improvement simply for calling these @#%&!s out. The gurner friended them up for the job and gassed the shit bastards up after every loss. Imagine £#%&!ing smirking in an interview after losing 5 nil at home to Liverpool.

Unread 29-04-2022, 01:57 PM
naes_sean

Quote:
He was a huge improvement simply for calling these @#%&!s out. The gurner friended them up for the job and gassed the shit bastards up after every loss. Imagine £#%&!ing smirking in an interview after losing 5 nil at home to Liverpool.
But yet he still plays them so what's the point in calling them out?

Unread 29-04-2022, 02:00 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naes_sean

He's done a number on some people this GengenFraud...

Lose 4-1 to Watford and bring in the grandaddy of the press, guess we never had a result like that again ..
Oh

He's been a huge part of our worst ever points total, but he called out a few players he still starts, plays Jones at Anfield etc.

Hopefully he's been £#%&!ed off and the Austria job will become his only employer...

Unread 29-04-2022, 02:11 PM
browser

Saffers on the wrong side of history again. 100% record that lad

Unread 29-04-2022, 02:13 PM
Joe Biden

Quote:
I agree he's a £#%&!ing woeful manager. I'm just saying he's better than Solskjaer, a man who is Manchester United and Cardiff citys worst ever manager.

Unread 29-04-2022, 02:24 PM
Sparky***

He won't be here any more in 3 weeks you £#%&!ing wet wipes.

Couldn't give a shit that he's managing Austria or whatever, seriously who £#%&!ing cares?

The laundry list of players that have ripped hundreds of millions out of this club in the last 10 years whilst blagging a wage and you're all pissing your kecks over a £#%&!ing consultant who'll be effectively doing about 6 days work a year for the club after May, because, shock horror that's how actual £#%&!ing consultants work.

Unread 29-04-2022, 02:25 PM
MUFCOK

Quote:
I agree he's a £#%&!ing woeful manager. I'm just saying he's better than Solskjaer, a man who is Manchester United and Cardiff citys worst ever manager.
He isn't better than Solskjaer though is he and the proof of that is the record of the two men while managing United.

Even Ole's time as interim was better than Rangnick's if you wanted to only compare interim jobs.

Unread 29-04-2022, 02:31 PM
Patty_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFCOK
He isn't better than Solskjaer though is he and the proof of that is the record of the two men while managing United.

Even Ole's time as interim was better than Rangnick's if you wanted to only compare interim jobs.
I think Ole's time as interim is better than any other Premier League manager in history.

Unread 29-04-2022, 02:34 PM
Ethers

The mental gymnastics people are willing to do for this absolute fraud who’s done nothing for this club. Can anyone even pinpoint a memorable game under his management ffs?!

Weird that they’re quite often the same ones who spent the majority of Ole’s tenure slagging him off and asking what was being done on the training ground, as though all that was needed to get this squad competitive was some decent tactics and training drills. Notice that narrative stopped quite abruptly.

Disgusting tbh, showing more loyalty to the GegenFraud than the man who gave Manchester United Football Club the greatest moment in its history.

Unread 29-04-2022, 02:37 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
The mental gymnastics people are willing to do for this absolute fraud who’s done nothing for this club. Can anyone even pinpoint a memorable game under his management ffs?!

Weird that they’re quite often the same ones who spent the majority of Ole’s tenure slagging him off and asking what was being done on the training ground, as though all that was needed to get this squad competitive was some decent tactics and training drills. Notice that narrative stopped quite abruptly.

Disgusting tbh, showing more loyalty to the GegenFraud than the man who gave Manchester United Football Club the greatest moment in its history.
Ole was getting performances, great goals, comebacks etc. out of these players and the consensus was ‘the players are digging him out of the shit with their ability ’ that aged well.

One day Ole’s work will be admired. Did very well to get what he did out of this bunch of utter @#%&!s, foisted on the club in large part by the owners and their halfwit underlings, even if he was never the long term solution.

Unread 29-04-2022, 02:37 PM
shenwen

Quote:
Who else is he going to play? The entire squad bar one or two are either shit to begin with or have gone to shit over the past year. He said himself he doesn't think bringing the kids into a toxic team playing so badly would be good fo their development.

Sparky nailed it. So many more things to be arsed about than an underperfoming and unsupported interim who'll be gone in a few weeks. Clearly he wasn't qualified to manage a team like United or to handle such a bunch of over pampered @#%&!s masquerading as players. But what do we expect from a club where Darren Fletcher is the technical £#%&!ing director?

Unread 29-04-2022, 02:39 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
Who else is he going to play? The entire squad bar one or two are either shit to begin with or have gone to hsit over the past year. He said himself he doesn't think bringing the kids into a team playing so badly would be good fo their development.

Sparky nailed it. So many more things to be arsed about than an underperfoming and unsupported interim who'll be gone in a few weeks. Clearly he wasn't qualified to manage a team like United or handle such a bunch of over pampered @#%&!s masquerading as players. But what do we expect from a club where Darren Fletcher is the technical £#%&!ing director?

Back to back top 4 finishes, 5(?) semi finals and a European final with a bunch of players that were 7th(?) when he arrived and 6th currently and couldn’t beat Watford at home.

His main failure was not competing for the title, which apparently now was never possible or a realistic target anyway

Fletcher’s main role is sorting out the youth ranks tbf.

Unread 29-04-2022, 02:41 PM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Back to back top 4 finishes, 5(?) semi finals and a European final with a bunch of players that were 7th(?) when he arrived and 6th currently and couldn’t beat Watford at home.
I actually edited it as it was a bit harsh. Although I don't think using the disaster of Ralf as a benchmark is a fair way of assessing Ole's tenure. His appointment in itself was a joke and he did the best he could with his limited experience and ability, but I don't think his time here will age particularly well.

And if that is Fletcher's job (which it clearly isn't), what's he doing sitting on the bench and interviewing prospective managers?

Unread 29-04-2022, 02:43 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
I actually edited it as it was a bit harsh. Although I don't think using the disaster of Ralf as a benchmark is a fair way of assessing Ole's tenure. His appointment in itself was a joke and he did the best he could with his limited experience and ability.
Honestly I’m not blaming Ralf. I’d expect ETH to do what Ole did with these players over time, just pointing out how Ole was consistently savaged regardless of results etc. now an apparent top coach can’t get anything out of them

Unread 29-04-2022, 02:44 PM
Sparky***

people shocked that a bunch of players who threw a much loved club legend under the bus aren't exactly running through brick walls for a german supply teacher and Lidl Vin Diesel.

Unread 29-04-2022, 03:01 PM
Neo

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers

Quote:
Ole was getting performances, great goals, comebacks etc. out of these players and the consensus was ‘the players are digging him out of the shit with their ability ’ that aged well.

One day Ole’s work will be admired. Did very well to get what he did out of this bunch of utter @#%&!s, foisted on the club in large part by the owners and their halfwit underlings, even if he was never the long term solution.
Spot on posts from two of the most clued-up football posters on here.

Proper Reds.

Unread 29-04-2022, 03:22 PM
shenwen

Quote:
Honestly I’m not blaming Ralf. I’d expect ETH to do what Ole did with these players over time, just pointing out how Ole was consistently savaged regardless of results etc. now an apparent top coach can’t get anything out of them
That’s a fair point.
Closed Thread