United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 29-04-2022, 09:40 AM
Neo

Thumbs down

Think I'd quite fancy going to work, fail at every conceivable metric, blame it on everyone around me, including the incompetence of my colleagues and senior leadership, then walk out into a new job that I was completely unqualified for, all whilst still getting paid for the next 2 years for the job I'm leaving.

This bloke is the ultimate blagger. I get that he thinks the players are all shit, but has he ever managed a group in his career with this much talent?

Must have been one helluva squad at FC Energy Drink or wherever he came from.

Unread 29-04-2022, 09:42 AM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Think I'd quite fancy going to work, fail at every conceivable metric, blame it on everyone around me, including the incompetence of my colleagues and senior leadership, then walk out into a new job that I was completely unqualified for, all whilst still getting paid for the next 2 years for the job I'm leaving.

This bloke is the ultimate blagger. I get that he thinks the players are all shit, but has he ever managed a group in his career with this much talent?

Don’t forget doing all that and still having people say he’s the best thing that’s happened to the club.

Unread 29-04-2022, 09:58 AM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Not much United can do when Austria come knocking.

Unread 29-04-2022, 10:02 AM
Blomq15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo

There's 7.7 billion people in the world. Out of all of them I don't believe Rangnick makes the top half.

Unread 29-04-2022, 10:09 AM
dunk

First dibs on Austrian talent

Unread 29-04-2022, 10:11 AM
Hank Scorpio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo

Talent? Don't know where you're getting that impression from.

Then again you think Pogba is great so that explains a lot..

Unread 29-04-2022, 11:06 AM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
First dibs on Austrian talent
Laimer

Unread 29-04-2022, 11:19 AM
Whip Hubley

Pretty much everyone on here agrees that the entire squad is full of absolute wage thiefs.

Manager points it out and he gets pelters for it

Pretty sure Ole was hounded out for basically defending the players all the time. How strange.

Do not go gently into the night, sweet prince. Good luck with Austria

Unread 29-04-2022, 11:26 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
Laimer

Munich bound I fear..

Unread 29-04-2022, 12:10 PM
Bunker Buster

Wtf !?!

Unread 29-04-2022, 12:12 PM
dunk

2 pay packets

Unread 29-04-2022, 12:13 PM
Patty_b

Two-wage-Ralf

We're the biggest mugs in the game.

Unread 29-04-2022, 12:13 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
Pretty much everyone on here agrees that the entire squad is full of absolute wage thiefs.

Manager points it out and he gets pelters for it

Pretty sure Ole was hounded out for basically defending the players all the time. How strange.

Do not go gently into the night, sweet prince. Good luck with Austria
Mourinho also slagged the players off and played horrendous football which did my head in then tbh. Ive got no real beef with Rangnick, but he has been shit.

Unread 29-04-2022, 12:24 PM
Bunker Buster

Worst points total in premier League history < told the board we had some shit players...

He's a £#%&!ing fraud, just let him go

Unread 29-04-2022, 12:29 PM
Ethers

What an absolute farce.

“What’s that Joel? You want this months advisory report? Didn’t I bloody send it you?! Sorry pal. Yeah basically it said everything is still rubbish and needs to be made better. Will that do? Excellent. Yeah, send it to my Monzo if you don’t mind”

Unread 29-04-2022, 12:31 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
What an absolute farce.

“What’s that Joel? You want this months advisory report? Didn’t I bloody send it you?! Sorry pal. Yeah basically it said everything is still rubbish and needs to be made better. Will that do? Excellent. Yeah, send it to my Monzo if you don’t mind”

Unread 29-04-2022, 12:31 PM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Worst points total in premier League history < told the board we had some shit players...

He's a £#%&!ing fraud, just let him go
Re-name the stretty after him?

Little plaque underneath: ‘Worst points total evoh, out of every cup at the very first opportunity, record away losses, humiliated by our rivals but told the press our players were all shit.’

Unread 29-04-2022, 12:44 PM
Neo

Thumbs down

'Der Gaffer'.

Been 'a breath of fresh air' though, apparently.

Unread 29-04-2022, 12:50 PM
Jack Duckworth

Ralf continuing the fight from within by blagging more money from the glazers

Unread 29-04-2022, 01:06 PM
AK14

Sounds like the owners shit themselves when Ralf called them, the squad and the structure out, so have allowed him to find another job and most likely told him he won’t be needed any longer.

Yay.
Closed Thread