dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
While winning £#%&! all

Sounds ace, get him in.
Dyche or Rangnick?

Unread 10-11-2021, 12:38 PM
Dr Stranger

We’re winning £#%&! all this season no matter who we get in.

Unread 10-11-2021, 12:46 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Dyche or Rangnick?
Both. Coaching dream team.

Unread 10-11-2021, 01:10 PM
dunk

Quote:

Unread 10-11-2021, 01:13 PM
Drexl

Quote:
RanDy

Unread 20-11-2021, 05:54 PM
saffers

This is the only logical appointment. Interim him up.

Unread 20-11-2021, 06:23 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
This is the only logical appointment. Interim him up.
Since we missed out on Conte I’m struggling to think who we’ll get tbh, so yeah this fella is worth a shot on a short term basis.

I do wonder if the plan was to get to the international break and get conte in but Spurs beat us to it. I know we’re run by the biggest fools in sport but this seems ridiculous even for them.

Unread 20-11-2021, 06:25 PM
red in cumbria

If he's available, get him in. Simple as.

This cannot go on.

Unread 20-11-2021, 06:25 PM
Dr Stranger

We probably don’t even know who he is.

Unread 20-11-2021, 06:28 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
We probably don’t even know who he is.
Woodward is currently on the phone to Zidane begging him to come and offering millions and millions.

Even when Ole eventually gets sacked we’re not out of the shit, because the jokers making the decisions will £#%&! it up yet again.

Conte on a short term deal was the one.

Unread 20-11-2021, 06:40 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Woodward is currently on the phone to Zidane begging him to come and offering millions and millions.

Even when Ole eventually gets sacked we’re not out of the shit, because the jokers making the decisions will £#%&! it up yet again.

Conte on a short term deal was the one.
We’re gonna have to beg Zidane to come here because all the noises are that he won’t come mid-season and barely wants to come at all.

I think we’re going to end up regretting not going for conte.

He might not have been peoples first and there are reservations, but nobody comes without an element of risk and sometimes you’ve got to size up the timing. He was never going to be on the market for long.

Let’s not forget too, when Ole was under immense pressure around this time last season, Pochettino was out of work.

Not only does misplaced faith in Ole hurt the team, but it kills off options available at certain times.

Unread 20-11-2021, 06:42 PM
tatty

If Rangnick comes in as caretaker I hope he grabs the team, and the club, by the throat and rips them apart.

We’re rotten to the core and need rebuilding.

Go on, wreck it Ralf.

Unread 20-11-2021, 07:17 PM
lenin

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty
If Rangnick comes in as caretaker I hope he grabs the team, and the club, by the throat and rips them apart.

We’re rotten to the core and need rebuilding.

Go on, wreck it Ralf.
Why is everyone talking if getting Rangnick in as caretaker? What’s the point in that? The £#%&!er has spent the last decade implementing long term strategy into clubs. He’s going to achieve £#%&! all as an interim manager. If you’re going for him, give him a 5 year contract and let him do his thing.

Unread 20-11-2021, 08:25 PM
sweetleftfoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by lenin
Why is everyone talking if getting Rangnick in as caretaker? What’s the point in that? The £#%&!er has spent the last decade implementing long term strategy into clubs. He’s going to achieve £#%&! all as an interim manager. If you’re going for him, give him a 5 year contract and let him do his thing.
I think you misread tattys point. The point wasn't interim manager, the point was the excellent Wreck It Ralf gag.

Unread 20-11-2021, 08:33 PM
lenin

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetleftfoot
I think you misread tattys point. The point wasn't interim manager, the point was the excellent Wreck It Ralf gag.
f***s sake watching that shite today has damaged my spirit and mental health to the degree I’m missing the subtlety and nuance of Tattys humour in favour of debating “philosophies” of random kraut tactical gurus. A dark day.

Unread 20-11-2021, 08:43 PM
atticusgrinch

It'll be Dwight Yorke as interim, and Andrew Cole as his assistant.

Unread 24-11-2021, 02:11 PM
Dr Stranger

Unread 24-11-2021, 02:15 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
It’s nailed on someone on here sending these in

Unread 24-11-2021, 02:19 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
journos are having the time of their life now.

easiest days work, lashing out regurgitated tweets from the porcelain throne and calling it a day

Unread 24-11-2021, 02:21 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
He's a 20 year old kid FFS, just re hashing other no marks tweets....

He lost his head after the Liverpool defeat and tweeted his rage, deleted it Instantly...

Now mufc scoop is flung around as if it's Cathy £#%&!ing Ferguson...

It's so easy these days to do a viral account...

Alternative mufc commentary etc..

Closed Thread