United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 14-02-2022, 03:50 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Spanish press are today claiming there is zero relationship between him and Ronaldo.
just how Ronnie likes it

Unread 14-02-2022, 03:59 PM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Spanish press are today claiming there is zero relationship between him and Ronaldo.
Well Ronnie needs to leave then doesn’t he.

Unread 14-02-2022, 04:21 PM
rubbernecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Spanish press

More concerned about his zero relationship with the back of the net tbh

Unread 14-02-2022, 04:22 PM
tatty

Relationship?

Get out on the pitch and do exactly as you’re told or £#%&! off.

You’re an employee ffs.

Unread 14-02-2022, 04:27 PM
Selhurst Samurai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
The Spanish press?

If they came in piss wet through and told me it was raining I’d still stick my head out the window to check.

Unread 14-02-2022, 05:59 PM
redhegemony

I like Rangnick and hope he's around to help the new manager drag the useless bunch out of the door.

Unread 14-02-2022, 06:06 PM
Sparky***

He’ll give the higher-ups a Laundry list of what’s wrong in the summer which I’m sure they will roundly ignore, and plough ahead with more idiocy

Unread 14-02-2022, 06:44 PM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
He’ll give the higher-ups a Laundry list of what’s wrong in the summer which I’m sure they will roundly ignore, and plough ahead with more idiocy
I genuinely believe that he's been brought in to ruffle feathers and report back to Arnold who needs to go and who needs to stay.
Now call me a deluded @#%&! but I really think (hope) that Arnold wants to show everyone that he's 'better' than Woodward and I (foolishly) think he'll listen to Ralphie.

Unread 14-02-2022, 07:15 PM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon
I genuinely believe that he's been brought in to ruffle feathers and report back to Arnold who needs to go and who needs to stay.
Now call me a deluded @#%&! but I really think (hope) that Arnold wants to show everyone that he's 'better' than Woodward and I (foolishly) think he'll listen to Ralphie.
I cling to this as well. He's there to assess the £#%&!ers and get them ready for the boot.

Unread 14-02-2022, 09:01 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Absolute shower of cretins. Manager after manager its the same with these ****s. They'd probably pull the same shit with peak Fergie
According to a strange kind of glory, there was a period post Munich where the players referred to Busby as %@#$&! chops or something. Players have never been different.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al
They wouldn't have lasted long if they tried that shit with him.

RR should just transfer list all of the ****s causing grief. Dip into the youth teams to replace them. At least they'd put the effort in & have some pride in playing for United.
Wasn’t Fergie always moaning about leaks in his various books?

And didn’t ferndinand pass on things about his team mates to the media in order to protect himself?

It’s always happened at united. Fergie just became so commercially important to the club that he became untouchable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
It’s bullshit. He’s been here two mins? I don’t care if Chris armAs has no champions league medal. The manager trusts him. Absolute ****s.
Maybe. But let’s not pretend he’d have been anywhere near the top of rangnick’s list of appointments if he was permanent manager. Same with just about all of his staff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
https://twitter.com/utdreport/status...541754881?s=21

Genuinely dislike every single one of them.

**** the lot of them off.
Hasn’t the same been said about every manager since fergie?

How the £#%&! do these players know what is the cutting edge of modern methods?

Quote:
Originally Posted by razzle
“too much emphasis on organisation and shape” apparently

Maybe that’s because you are all utterly lacking in those departments, you shower of bastards - suck it up
This is why it all seems like there’s a lot of made up bullshit. Whilst ole was manager it was all about there not being any organisation or shape, now it’s complaints that the focus is currently on organisation and shape.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexl
The things I'd do for 200k a week and these comedians cannot even be arsed to run.

Pah!
But what if you had 10m in the bank and a contract guaranteeing 200k a week for the next 3 years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
I agree Ethers, but it’s clear they lack the nous to do their jobs on the pitch, and learning shape and responsibility is the first step, once that’s ingrained they can move on to the more free form/attacking aspects. It’s all very reminiscent of LvG and the complaints he faced tbh.
Guardiola faced the same complaints initially at Bayern Munich. I think rangnick has made more progress in a shorter space of time than Van gaal did.

Quote:
My guess would be that they've had to go back to basics on the training pitch given how ****ing atrocious we've been for practically every single game this season. It's probably hard to allot time to specific drills when you're having to try and coach a team not to play like a disorganised rabble and give the opposition umpteen chances to score every game.

That was the main problem and i'm guessing that's what the manager is trying to do. It's a bit pointless getting them to work on finishing and free kicks if they can't even maintain a basic team-shape or know where to be at stages of the game - something which we saw time and again under Ole.
Rangnick is throwing the kitchen sink at them. They’re at the conscious incompetence stage, and that’s an uncomfortable feeling for them. There’s bound to be complaints. I imagine rangnick would be disappointed and surprised if there weren’t.

Unread 14-02-2022, 10:07 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
Rangnick is throwing the kitchen sink at them. They’re at the conscious incompetence stage, and that’s an uncomfortable feeling for them. There’s bound to be complaints. I imagine rangnick would be disappointed and surprised if there weren’t.
I don't think any of them can have complaints about playing team training sessions when you look at the £#%&!ing state of our back line with shaw continually 5 yards deeper playing everyone on

Unread 16-02-2022, 10:04 PM
saffers

Unread 16-02-2022, 10:06 PM
Sparky***

I hear people on the radio critiquing this bloke like he's going to be our new manager ffs.

He was a hail mary panic appointment because we were in shit street.

Unread 16-02-2022, 10:08 PM
saffers

Quote:
I hear people on the radio critiquing this bloke like he's going to be our new manager ffs.

He was a hail mary panic appointment because we were in shit street.
He has 100% steadied the ship and laying foundations for the next coach.

Let them cry. They wanted Ole to keep torturing us.

Unread 16-02-2022, 10:28 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
He hasn’t even been in charge for 13 premier league games

You must be feeling desperate if you’re spreading fake news pal.

We scored more goals under Ole. Just facts.

Unread 16-02-2022, 10:32 PM
avocado

Quote:
Enlighten me. What is 1.8G in a game? Does the 0.8 count as a goal? If we “win” 1.8 v 1.0 do we get three points?

Unread 16-02-2022, 10:35 PM
dunk

xG is utter %@#$&!s tbh.

Unread 16-02-2022, 11:04 PM
MagnificentSeven

only lost once under him tbf. if we hadn't carelessly thrown those leads against burnley, villa and southampton, things would be looking a lot rosier. our wins have mostly been narrow but solid. it's looking like a very slow process, but not all bad when you look at the results and the table.

just need to start steamrollering some teams. what better way to start than against those ****s on sunday?

Unread 16-02-2022, 11:06 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
And the previous 2 seasons?

Unread 16-02-2022, 11:21 PM
Patty_b

Quote:
XG, the kind of stat even stat-£#%&!ers would be embarrassed to quote.

Easy way to compare though.

19 goals in Ralfs first 14 games
30 goals in Ole's first 14 games

The new lads still got a bit to do to catch up.

Also, instead of threatening me via neg rep because I wrote something positive about Ole like you did last time, feel free to pm me a time and a place next time you're in the North West and we can sort something out
Closed Thread