United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic

Unread 27-05-2021, 06:44 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Stick thin women don't have "normal" diets unless they are biological freaks (and even then, they have other problems)

Pointing this out isn't "body shaming".
Absolute bullshit and you know it, some people can eat whatever they want, to label models as bulimic from the off is wrong.

Do better.

Unread 27-05-2021, 06:45 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
I was stick thin despite eating whatever i liked most of my life. Some people just are that way, fatty.
I am one of those bastards too.

Unread 27-05-2021, 06:49 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Absolute bullshit and you know it, some people can eat whatever they want, to label models as bulimic from the off is wrong.

Do better.
If anything, its a criticism of the ridiculous "standards" around modelling. Totally unrealistic body shapes for literally 99% of women.

Unread 27-05-2021, 06:55 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Stick thin women don't have "normal" diets unless they are biological freaks (and even then, they have other problems)

That is absolute nonsense, sorry.

Unread 28-05-2021, 01:04 PM
tatty

People who pronounce covid as cov-id rather than co-vid.

Irritates me like that commentator who used to pronounce Ole's surname as sol-shar-re.

Unread 28-05-2021, 01:13 PM
jem

Quote:
Stick thin women....
they're not stick thin. they're perfectly healthy.

unlike misogyny.

Unread 28-05-2021, 01:17 PM
dunk

As long as they are eating healthily for 80ish% of the time they can easily consume shite on occasion without putting on masses of weight

Unread 28-05-2021, 01:42 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
As long as they are eating healthily for 80ish% of the time they can easily consume shite on occasion without putting on masses of weight
Output matters too - these people have plenty of time to go running, the gym, etc because that's part of their job, i.e. maintaining a thin but healthy look on the most part.

Unread 28-05-2021, 02:22 PM
Neo

Not body shaming, as my point was more about the shallow posing with unhealthy food. Eat it or don't eat, I'm not arsed. What I'm unreasonably intolerant about is the posing for photos whilst mid fake-bite of a pizza.

FWIW, Bella Hadid is my dream woman. An absolute Palestinian goddess.

Unread 28-05-2021, 03:25 PM
Dr Stranger

“Let that sink in” or “read that again”

Like what they’ve said is SOOOO impactful that they just assume I’ll need a minute or to check it twice. I’ll choose how I react, ta.

Unread 28-05-2021, 03:53 PM
est.1878

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
“Let that sink in” or “read that again”

Like what they’ve said is SOOOO impactful that they just assume I’ll need a minute or to check it twice. I’ll choose how I react, ta.
Let that one sink in lads

Unread 28-05-2021, 03:55 PM
Drexl

Quote:
Originally Posted by est.1878
Let that one sink in lads
Read what he wrote again

Unread 28-05-2021, 07:00 PM
TravellingRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster

Do better.
It is bull shit my mum, her sister and her mum were all like that. I'm not saying all size 0 models are naturally like that but to say all skinny women are bulimic or genetic freaks is a stupid statement.

Unread 28-05-2021, 07:18 PM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravellingRed
It is bull shit my mum, her sister and her mum were all like that. I'm not saying all size 0 models are naturally like that but to say all skinny women are bulimic or genetic freaks is a stupid statement.
Also very offensive. I've noticed the fat lobby throw it around a lot.

"Unnatural body type"

You looked in the mirror lately love?

Unread 28-05-2021, 07:41 PM
tatty

I get there are some people who are in a losing battle with their genes/hormones which means they will never be skinny.

However, I'm willing to bet the vast majority of lard arses would lose the blubber if they were locked in a cell; 1000 healthy calories a day and a few hours forced exercise.

It is a weakness as old as the bible.

Unread 30-05-2021, 05:08 PM
est.1878

Ears' avatar making me think armchairs posting

Unread 30-05-2021, 05:53 PM
Zorg

Quote:

What the f*** are you talking about?

Unread 30-05-2021, 06:00 PM
Ethers

Imagine Riccers giving out knowledge about women’s diets ffs

When it comes to female bodies, the only thing you’re an expert in is how many bin bags you can sneak them out of your house in ffs

Unread 30-05-2021, 06:20 PM
tatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers

When it comes to female bodies, the only thing you’re an expert in is how many bin bags you can sneak them out of your house in ffs
f***ing hell

Unread 30-05-2021, 06:23 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers