United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic
Closed Thread

Unread 26-03-2007, 02:51 PM
Argentina

Default I f***ing Hate Scrotes!!!!!!!!!

f***ing little c***s. Some geeky little school kid was walking down the main road minding his own business and two lads, one on his bike were coming towards him the opposite way.
While this is going on, just out on my lunch break, Im in my car pulling up to the t-junction of this bigger road, and the lad walking bowls into the schoolkid, knocking him into a bush. The kid didnt say or do anything and just kept walking, so these lads turned round and went after him.
f***ING LITTLE a******S.
I sat watching in case I had it wrong and they werent following him and had just innocently turned round. Anyway they were so I turned onto the main road, making sure I did a little wheel spin with a screech to make me look extra bad, pulled up next to this kid, got out, and stood next to this schoolkid.
Got a problem mate, I said
Who the f*** are you?
You're worst f***ing nightmare
Get f***ed, this little knob head wants f***ing up
Listen you little knob head, you dont own the road and even if you do, if I see you treating anyone like that again Ill personally see to it that you are the one getting f***ed up.
Cue these two little scrotes backing off and at the same time giving me threats, telling me to watch my back. Knobs

Unread 26-03-2007, 02:53 PM
MUFC One Love

Arg-en-tina Argentina Argentina!!!

Unread 26-03-2007, 02:55 PM
elephantstone

what happened then?

Unread 26-03-2007, 02:57 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
what happened then?
Is that your favourite saying?

Unread 26-03-2007, 02:57 PM
1MUFC

I am just debating over who out of two people will be getting brick through their window or a milk carton of petrol set alight on there car….. need to leave it a while though because its a bit obvious at the moment.

Unread 26-03-2007, 03:01 PM
24hr Leavesey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argentina
f***ing little c***s. Some geeky little school kid was walking down the main road minding his own business and two lads, one on his bike were coming towards him the opposite way.
While this is going on, just out on my lunch break, Im in my car pulling up to the t-junction of this bigger road, and the lad walking bowls into the schoolkid, knocking him into a bush. The kid didnt say or do anything and just kept walking, so these lads turned round and went after him.
f***ING LITTLE a******S.
I sat watching in case I had it wrong and they werent following him and had just innocently turned round. Anyway they were so I turned onto the main road, making sure I did a little wheel spin with a screech to make me look extra bad, pulled up next to this kid, got out, and stood next to this schoolkid.
Got a problem mate, I said
Who the f*** are you?
You're worst f***ing nightmare
Get f***ed, this little knob head wants f***ing up
Listen you little knob head, you dont own the road and even if you do, if I see you treating anyone like that again Ill personally see to it that you are the one getting f***ed up.
Cue these two little scrotes backing off and at the same time giving me threats, telling me to watch my back. Knobs

Arg, you should have tw*tted the biggest one right in the face.

The old rules don't apply anymore. It's those little c***s that have moved the goalposts.

Unread 26-03-2007, 03:02 PM
Argentina

Quote:
what happened then?
I wanted to break this c***s nose so much but feeling a bit vulnerable because my right, stronger leg looks like an ethiopians, and my knees still not 100%. I just gave him the verbals and felt dead hard. Wanted that buzz I get from fighting where if you break your knuckle you dont feel it because you're well hard actually I think it's dopamine, but that comes from winning fights, which comes from being well hard

Unread 26-03-2007, 03:03 PM
koppas

Fair play Argie. f***ing hate little kids doing the same and I would've done exactly the same.

Unread 26-03-2007, 03:05 PM
elephantstone

fair play Argie, was this in Burnage our leafy suburb of South Manchester?

Unread 26-03-2007, 03:05 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
Fair play Argie. f***ing hate little kids doing the same and I would've done exactly the same.
Koppas, you'd have terrified them with your grizzly looks.

Unread 26-03-2007, 03:06 PM
1MUFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
Koppas, you'd have terrified them with your grizzly looks.
The words out of my mouth,
“Except they would have just head butted you out and said that’s what you get little limp d***”

Unread 26-03-2007, 03:09 PM
Argentina

Quote:
fair play Argie, was this in Burnage our leafy suburb of South Manchester?
In Heaton Moor, Heaton Moor Road junction with Shaw Road. This kid was probably from Priestnall or St Annes, little dweeb with baggy clothes and long hair. The kid on his bike was the bigger one but wouldnt have done anything. They hardly ever get off their bikes in case they get it robbed.

Unread 26-03-2007, 03:13 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argentina
I wanted to break this c***s nose so much
Good job you didn't fella. The little shit house c***s are all mouth, but if you'd tw*tted them, they'd be reporting you to the police in no time. f***ers

Fair play for f***ing them off though.

Unread 26-03-2007, 03:20 PM
Argentina

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Good job you didn't fella. The little shit house c***s are all mouth, but if you'd tw*tted them, they'd be reporting you to the police in no time. f***ers

Fair play for f***ing them off though.
I didnt think anything of it at the time, but just after he'd bowled into this lad, but before they turned to follow him, a police van drove past. Useless c***s

Unread 26-03-2007, 03:22 PM
24hr Leavesey

Default h

I imagine the scrotes heard the screech of burning tyres, looked up and saw Arg......

Unread 26-03-2007, 03:26 PM
1MUFC

Argentina going after a couple of punks !

[YOUTUBE]AUplnn462uE[/YOUTUBE]

Unread 26-03-2007, 03:31 PM
Argentina

The amount of stuff Ive missed out on because of my knee. Not had a fight in a good while. Love sticking up for the little man!

Unread 26-03-2007, 03:33 PM
Chorlton74

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24hr Leavesey
I imagine the scrotes heard the screech of burning tyres, looked up and saw Arg......

deserves rep does that

[YOUTUBE]uB1NiNKwueE[/YOUTUBE]
Closed Thread