United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 11-08-2022, 01:41 PM
dunk

I’ve never been a believer in the Chelsea thing. Stays at Barca or comes to us imo.

I’m convinced he’s settling in for a long drawn out battle and to complete his contract.

Unread 11-08-2022, 01:44 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
on the surface it appears like it's another mufc saga, dig a little deeper and We're doing the right thing ......

It's illegal and morally wrong to dig these Catalan cucks out, allowing them more spending power in the market ....

Let them stew...

This is chess, this is business...

*Slow thuds chest
*Necks Quaaludes
Bunks when WW Frenkie signs at 11.59pm on TDD.

Unread 11-08-2022, 01:46 PM
AK14

Arsenal fans on Twitter are getting giddy at the prospect of him going to them for some reason…

Unread 11-08-2022, 01:53 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
I’ve never been a believer in the Chelsea thing. Stays at Barca or comes to us imo.

I’m convinced he’s settling in for a long drawn out battle and to complete his contract.
Nice to see Chelsea being used in a way that we usually are. Just Barca trying to get us to cough up his wages. Just build them into targets as likely as Barca paying them, like us winning the PL or CL in the next three years.

Unread 11-08-2022, 01:54 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk

Barca simply have to cave in order to register additional players or lose them for free.

Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury
Nice to see Chelsea being used in a way that we usually are. Just Barca trying to get us to cough up his wages.
HOOOOOOOOOOLD........
We got this, not one millimetre Arnold...

ARE YOU MUCTOUGH ENOUGH?!?

dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Arsenal fans on Twitter are getting giddy at the prospect of him going to them for some reason…

Arsenal Twitter is the most ridiculous group of £#%&!wits on the planet tbf

Unread 11-08-2022, 01:55 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron
Barca simply have to cave in order to register additional players or lose them for free.
Either outcome works for me to be honest.

Unread 11-08-2022, 02:03 PM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b
Yep. I'm also starting to think that these Chelsea rumors are originating from Spain.

If this happens then it will probably drag onto the last minute. Either we capitulate and pay extra, or they have to pay him what they owe him so he can move. They'll just wait it out as long as they can and hope we panic, the extra few weeks is no shit off their arse.

Either way it's Barca that are the hold-up.
In a way I hope Barca call our bluff and he stays. costing them half a million a week, unable to register their new signings, while Frenkie is playing in the reserves and with the fans booing him in and out of training.

More than a club

Would be much smugger if we had an alternative of similar quality lined up though

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger

Unread 11-08-2022, 06:17 PM
dunk

Unread 11-08-2022, 06:20 PM
redhegemony

Wait until they start briefing against him - selfish greedy blah blah. Threatening the sacred institution greedy blah blah.

Unread 11-08-2022, 06:22 PM
Ethers

Hard to concentrate when he’s got that stupid old filter on his face

Unread 11-08-2022, 06:25 PM
Bunker Buster

Makes frenkie out to be a bit of @#%&! that..

in the style of the Dutch Though....'Ive no £#%&!ing idea what you are trying to get across pal, but carry on.....

It's mezmerizing

ON.

Unread 11-08-2022, 07:06 PM
Juice Terry

Fax machine in the background…old skool Frenkie 😎 ON

Unread 11-08-2022, 11:21 PM
ZiggyStardust

Guess we know what happened to the money from all those economic levers being pulled

Unread 11-08-2022, 11:23 PM
armchair

Every time I see @cope I take it as an insult.

Unread 11-08-2022, 11:24 PM
Bunker Buster

He's leaving !!!!

Unread 11-08-2022, 11:32 PM
armchair

Frenkie is posting like he's the Barcelona tourist board.

Has anyone on here not considered moving to Barcelona?

It looks amazing.

Unread 11-08-2022, 11:34 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
Frenkie is posting like he's the Barcelona tourist board.

Has anyone on here not considered moving to Barcelona?

It looks amazing.
Got a few fredsters on here from Barca ...

Been a few times already this year, going again next month ..

My 2nd favourite European city....

Unread 11-08-2022, 11:45 PM
armchair

Said it earlier. This guy loves the place and is looking to outlast the manager and if he's not picked etc he'll still have a fantastic life.

We should've tried for a loan. They would've got his wages paid plus what they owed him and he'd have a season away.
Closed Thread