United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Science & Technology
Reply
 
Unread 07-08-2022, 09:54 AM
Spock
 
Default turning off netflix preview

is there any way to turn off the preview clips on netflix every time you search through progammes to watch etc? can do it on amazon but cant seem to find a way on netflix?
 
Unread 07-08-2022, 10:00 AM
Bunker Buster
 
Default

https://help.netflix.com/en/node/2102
 
Unread 07-08-2022, 10:01 AM
Sapien
 
Default

Was just about to post the same link. Really quite easy to find
 
Unread 07-08-2022, 10:09 AM
Spock
 
Default

cheers both. in my defence I'm old and stupid plus was trying to do it via firestick which it seems is not doable
 
Unread 07-08-2022, 10:33 AM
tatty
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spock
cheers both. in my defence I'm old and stupid plus was trying to do it via firestick which it seems is not doable
Iíve been waiting for years for someone to ask.
 
Unread 07-08-2022, 10:53 AM
Mr_Ed
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spock
is there any way to turn off the preview clips on netflix every time you search through progammes to watch etc? can do it on amazon but cant seem to find a way on netflix?
Why do you want to do this? Out of interest.
 
Unread 07-08-2022, 11:10 AM
shenwen
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
Why do you want to do this? Out of interest.
It can be annoying. But then Disney doesn't have it, which can also be annoying.
 
Unread 07-08-2022, 06:34 PM
Spock
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
Why do you want to do this? Out of interest.
Just annoys me. I generally know what I want to watch, usually from recommendations on here, don't need mini trailers of everything while scrolling through
 
Unread 07-08-2022, 06:38 PM
Bunker Buster
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spock
Just annoys me. I generally know what I want to watch, usually from recommendations on here, don't need mini trailers of everything while scrolling through
Valid that ....

Do they have noise on them aswell, explosions and titbits ?


annoying myself here....
 
Unread 07-08-2022, 06:40 PM
Spock
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Valid that ....

Do they have noise on them aswell, explosions and titbits ?


annoying myself here....
Yes! That's the really annoying bit
 
Unread 07-08-2022, 07:01 PM
Bunker Buster
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spock
Yes! That's the really annoying bit
Fully onboard (not get Netflix) glad I googled...
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: turning off netflix preview
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
netflix armchair TV / Film / Books / Arts 2 26-12-2018 10:07 PM
Maniac ( Netflix ) ScarFace TV / Film / Books / Arts 14 11-10-2018 03:15 PM
Netflix irk TV / Film / Books / Arts 26 14-08-2016 04:25 AM
Netflix carlosartorial TV / Film / Books / Arts 200 01-02-2013 11:52 PM
Do they have Netflix in England? Stone Monkey Off Topic 4 31-05-2008 06:36 AM
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:02 PM.

Copyright ©2006 - 2022 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.