United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 08-08-2022, 08:07 AM
Dr Stranger

Default Adrien Rabiot linked now…

Yeah yeah. Probably end up being too complicated.

Oh yeah, there it is. The complication being that we have to decide if we’re capable of doing two things at once.

Unread 08-08-2022, 08:08 AM
Joe Biden

I've not seen much of him recently but he's got to be better than the Scottish player.

Unread 08-08-2022, 08:08 AM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
https://twitter.com/mufcscoop/status...ALkBK9dPdencQw

Yeah yeah. Probably end up being too complicated.

https://twitter.com/mufcscoop/status...ALkBK9dPdencQw

Oh yeah, there it is. The complication being that we have to decide if we’re capable of doing two things at once.
Panic buy scatter approach continues . It’s like on football manager when you have some funds left so you decide to sign a player or two .

Rabiot it was linked several times over the years. Even available on a free a few years back. I think there’s something about him having a #@&%!head agent or something

Unread 08-08-2022, 08:10 AM
Arnold Muhren

“ Despite his talent and ability, however, he has come under criticism in the media over his behaviour off the pitch, and has also been accused in the media of lacking professionalism, as well as having a poor attitude and a difficult character, which has led him to have conflicts with several of his managers.”

So, Martial Mk2. No thanks

Unread 08-08-2022, 08:12 AM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnold Muhren
“ Despite his talent and ability, however, he has come under criticism in the media over his behaviour off the pitch, and has also been accused in the media of lacking professionalism, as well as having a poor attitude and a difficult character, which has led him to have conflicts with several of his managers.”

Sounds exactly like the amateur recruitment team love to overlook. 200k a week contract incoming

Unread 08-08-2022, 08:12 AM
Joe Biden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnold Muhren

Desperate times desperate measures.

If Hag is the manager I think he is then handling guys like this will be no problem for him.

Unread 08-08-2022, 08:18 AM
Vedder

Panic buys all over the shop for the next few weeks. Obvious this would happen, we’re a £#%&!ing joke

Unread 08-08-2022, 08:18 AM
Curtis

Rabiot is not a holding midfielder. Or even a deep lying playmaker like DeJong. Juventus have tried playing him there and it hasn’t worked.
Granted, he’s better than McShite but I reckon my cat might be.

Unread 08-08-2022, 08:19 AM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtis
Rabiot is not a holding midfielder. Or even a deep lying playmaker like DeJong. Juventus have tried playing him there and it hasn’t worked.
Granted, he’s better than McShite but I reckon my cat might be.
Please don’t tell me he is another number 10?

Unread 08-08-2022, 08:20 AM
Bunker Buster

Good player....

Unread 08-08-2022, 08:20 AM
Curtis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
Please don’t tell me he is another number 10?
More of an 8 really

Unread 08-08-2022, 08:23 AM
Mr_Ed

Same very summer. Name big target, fail to sign, last minute panics in august.

I hate what the club has become. Useless.

Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Good player....
Him plus FDJ, fine.

Instead of, no.

Seamus

we didnt get him when he left PSG on a free and he has hardly set the world alight at Juventus

Unread 08-08-2022, 08:24 AM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Him plus FDJ, fine.

Instead of, no.
Apparently he’s quite the disruptive player . Nothing like planning to make the right signing that also helps curve and alter the shit culture at the club he will fit right in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus
we didnt get him when he left PSG on a free and he has hardly set the world alight at Juventus
Expect to pay 20 million euros and a 200k a week contract then…naturally

Unread 08-08-2022, 08:25 AM
NedKelly

Quote:
Apparently he’s quite the disruptive player . Nothing like planning to make the right signing that also helps curve and alter the shit culture at the club he will fit right in
Where does this come from? i thought he just loved his mum. Could do with those kind of morals in the squad.

Unread 08-08-2022, 08:26 AM
Bunker Buster

Whatever happens people won't be happy ....

Some people still believe they're playing football manager year after year...

"I signed him when I was..."

Muppets

Unread 08-08-2022, 08:27 AM
Jethro

Good player. Could have been sorted months ago.

Unread 08-08-2022, 08:27 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:

Expect to pay 20 million euros and a 200k a week contract then…naturally
Oh, it REEKS of a panic but. If he was a primary target, he’d be here by now.

Surely means no FDJ either. Completely negligent to put all our eggs in that basket.

Unread 08-08-2022, 08:28 AM
AK14

Isn’t he a massive @#%&!?

Something about him and his mother (his agent?)
Closed Thread