United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 02-09-2013, 09:22 PM
saffers

Default Moyes to resign

Wouldn't you if you were him?

People are attacking him obvs for not being Fergie, but he's been well and truly £#%&!ed over this summer by people who haven't got the slightest idea about football.

Should have noticed something was up when he more or less said its all on Woodward during the Fabregas saga.

Unread 02-09-2013, 09:24 PM
VodkaAndCoke

Let's be honest, if Mourhino had got the job and this shit had happened he'd be gone already.

Unread 02-09-2013, 09:26 PM
jem

if I were him, I'd pick better teams and not be a gutless @#%&!.

however, I'd be happy if he resigned.

Unread 02-09-2013, 09:26 PM
Jethro

Yep. Leave with a shred of dignity even after his holocaust of a post match interview.

Unread 02-09-2013, 09:27 PM
rafabio

he has won a £#%&!ing lottery. why would he resign? he can't believe his luck

Unread 02-09-2013, 09:27 PM
dunk

What, with a 6 year deal in his pocket?

He may as well get himself sacked.

Unread 02-09-2013, 09:28 PM
fake tache

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Wouldn't you if you were him?

People are attacking him obvs for not being Fergie, but he's been well and truly £#%&!ed over this summer by people who haven't got the slightest idea about football.

Should have noticed something was up when he more or less said its all on Woodward during the Fabregas saga.
To be honest I don't think he would give a shit if we didn't sign anyone. After managing Everton the players he has at his disposal just now must all seem world class and he probably doesn't think he needs anyone.

That's what he will come out with tomorrow anyway.

Unread 02-09-2013, 09:31 PM
DakotaFredsBigShoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
if I were him, I'd pick better teams and not be a gutless @#%&!.

however, I'd be happy if he resigned.
This

Unread 02-09-2013, 09:31 PM
boreez

Why? There's probably a lot of nonsense that's gone on to which we'll never be privy. There's probably also a lot of info we've swallowed which is probably nonsense.

I suspect if he wanted players and didn't get them due to business side £#%&! ups he'd probably say to himself, 'well let's get the £#%&! on with it' and do the best he can with the current shit@#%&!s.

Unread 02-09-2013, 09:32 PM
dragflick

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
He should. Really.

Look at them. £#%&!ing rats. Look at that £#%&!ing disgusting specimen on the right. £#%&!ing hand wringing, penny pinching, miserly, £#%&!ing stinking, £#%&!ing scumbags.

They are £#%&!ing rats aren't they. Horrible bastards.

Unread 02-09-2013, 09:32 PM
Lok

Someone's head needs to roll for this farcical summer.

It's been a monumental £#%&! up from beginning to end.

Unread 02-09-2013, 09:33 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by boreez
Why? There's probably a lot of nonsense that's gone on to which we'll never be privy. There's probably also a lot of info we've swallowed which is probably nonsense.

I suspect if he wanted players and didn't get them due to business side £#%&! ups he'd probably say to himself, 'well let's get the £#%&! on with it' and do the best he can with the current shit@#%&!s.
He was literally promised players.

How can he work in these circumstances?

Unread 02-09-2013, 09:33 PM
VodkaAndCoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
He should. Really.

Look at them. £#%&!ing rats. Look at that £#%&!ing disgusting specimen on the right. £#%&!ing hand wringing, penny pinching, miserly, £#%&!ing stinking, £#%&!ing scumbags.

"We own all of this......and the mugs who sit in them chairs every other week bought it for us."

Unread 02-09-2013, 09:34 PM
JakeB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
He should. Really.

Don't forget these

Bastards.

Unread 02-09-2013, 09:38 PM
lookingforeric

Quote:
GaryLineker: Reliably informed that David Moyes was not interested in Ozil. Aside from the failed Fabregas bid, his only targets were Everton duo.
If this is true im astonished. you land a job as manager of the worlds greatest football team & expected to have a big name marquee signing and you want to sign Fellaini???

Unread 02-09-2013, 09:38 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeB
Don't forget these

Bastards.
if I were moyes, I'd invite all of them and the glazers to a meeting and blow us all up.

Unread 02-09-2013, 09:39 PM
JakeB

Interesting read about Woodward:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21532300

"A close ally of the US-based Glazer family"

"responsible for United's commercial strategy but, after Gill's departure on 30 June, he will assume responsibilities on the football side"

"Woodward had no experience of working in sport before he joined United, but began attending Premier League shareholder meetings alongside Gill in 2012 in an attempt to increase his understanding of football politics. "

Unread 02-09-2013, 09:41 PM
Subculture

Quote:
Don't forget these

Bastards.
Is the 25 George clooneys @#%&! there?

Unread 02-09-2013, 09:41 PM
JakeB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subculture
Is the 25 George clooneys @#%&! there?
1st one there. Richard Arnold.

Unread 02-09-2013, 09:42 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Interesting read about Woodward:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21532300

"A close ally of the US-based Glazer family"

"responsible for United's commercial strategy but, after Gill's departure on 30 June, he will assume responsibilities on the football side"

"Woodward had no experience of working in sport before he joined United, but began attending Premier League shareholder meetings alongside Gill in 2012 in an attempt to increase his understanding of football politics. "
And that bolded bit is all you really need to know. At least Gill knew what a football was :shakehead:
Closed Thread