Unread 08-12-2019, 11:00 AM
Cream

Like a paper bag blowing in the wind.

Get rid.

Unread 08-12-2019, 11:05 AM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Played really well yesterday - some great passes and link up play.

You never know, maybe he will improve on his 1 goal 0 assists during 2019.
We were lucky that Rashford and James were on song, the defence was excellent and McT and Fred were buzzing around (Fred was very very good btw). In situations like that Lingard’s movement can be useful, but he’s nowhere near the quality required in that position if you want to be truly competitive.

Unread 08-12-2019, 11:07 AM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
We were lucky that Rashford and James were on song, the defence was excellent and McT and Fred were buzzing around (Fred was very very good btw). In situations like that Lingard’s movement can be useful, but he’s nowhere near the quality required in that position if you want to be truly competitive.
Yeah even yesterday he stunted the counter several times and just lacks the nous to make the right decision.

Unread 08-12-2019, 11:09 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Yeah even yesterday he stunted the counter several times and just lacks the nous to make the right decision.
He did a lovely take at one point. It's 1 out of ten with him though and, as much as I admire his industry, he gets knocked off the ball like a child.

Grown man now. Beefed up as far as his genetics will allow.

Rashford started off his size and has absolutely Ronaldo'd himself in the gym. Jesse desperately needs roids and access to Shaw's refrigerator.

Unread 08-12-2019, 11:12 AM
Ethers

Played well against yesterday, his movement makes a big difference, but I can only imagine the threat we’d show going forward if we upgraded to someone with the same off the ball ability he brings but also a lot more quality with the ball.

Unread 08-12-2019, 11:53 AM
shenwen

Great player management from Ole putting him out at Astana to get a bit of confidence back.

Has been good is past two games - that pass to Fred on the break was splendid - but his performances at best only cementing his potential as a good player to bring off the bench and stretch the opposition.

Unread 08-12-2019, 07:45 PM
Neo

Angry

Can't stand the little rat, and his stats are unforgivable.

Couple of times yesterday he got into dangerous areas, and I thought he could have picked out a teammate, but he opted for a selfish powder-puff pot-shot at goal that predictably came to nothing.

No doubt he's absolutely gagging to get on the scoresheet, and his marketing team will be hounding him to get the brand back on track, but I for one hope his downward spiral continues, to the point he's flushed to £#%&!ing Bournemouth.

Unread 08-12-2019, 07:48 PM
red in cumbria

He had a less than dire game, that's it.

Unread 08-12-2019, 08:52 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
He had a less than dire game, that's it.
ffs. He played well.

Everyone played well in fact.

It's how we managed to win, comfortably.

Unread 08-12-2019, 08:53 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
ffs. He played well.

Everyone played well in fact.

It's how we managed to win, comfortably.
I wish someone had told my arse it was a comfortable win in that last 10 minutes

Unread 08-12-2019, 08:56 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
I wish someone had told my arse it was a comfortable win in that last 10 minutes
The onslaught never really came. They were too busy fouling us

Unread 09-12-2019, 06:13 AM
Part 36 Offer

Was superb against citeh and played well against spurs as well. Gets into really dangerous positions and has great pace but still really needs to work on his composure and final pass/end product. Went back up in my estimation after his performances this week, particularly yesterday.

Unread 09-12-2019, 07:29 AM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
Was superb against citeh and played well against spurs as well. Gets into really dangerous positions and has great pace but still really needs to work on his composure and final pass/end product. Went back up in my estimation after his performances this week, particularly yesterday.
He was decent for both games. It was a week where everybody played well. Its hard to be shit in a well oiled team. He needs to carry it forward and into the new year. He is still on my " crap player need to bin "list

Unread 09-12-2019, 07:49 AM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
He did a lovely take at one point.
Yeah, the sort of thing you'd pull off in 5 aside and get a wahey for. Decent these past two games.

Unread 13-12-2019, 10:54 PM
Vedder

Unread 13-12-2019, 10:58 PM
armchair

wow didn't realise jesse was a single mother, no wonder his form dropped on the minimum wage he was on.

he should've shut up about it completely. seems like he has a habit of reaching mediocrity then doing a load of press about how great he is.

Unread 13-12-2019, 11:12 PM
Cream

That's unfortunate. But his bro is being schooled at his massive house. I'm surprised he's not built a £#%&!ing school in the garden. It's not like he's missing training because he has to attend parents evening ffs.

He'll no doubt have a nanny for the babba.

Remember Ronaldo losing his dad at a younger age than that, the poor sod, and he was still amazing.

Daisy Boo

Unread 13-12-2019, 11:16 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
That's unfortunate. But his bro is being schooled at his massive house. I'm surprised he's not built a £#%&!ing school in the garden. It's not like he's missing training because he has to attend parents evening ffs.

He'll no doubt have a nanny for the babba.

Remember Ronaldo losing his dad at a younger age than that, the poor sod, and he was still amazing.

Daisy Boo
We get it

You hate kids...

Unread 13-12-2019, 11:18 PM
armchair

wow cream shows his true colours hours after defrauding us.

honestly think it was Russians and racists got him the win,

#notmyfoty

Unread 13-12-2019, 11:25 PM
Cream

The Chancellor of the Exchequer, Daisy Boo Lingard, today announced new levies of Levis. This following last week's cuts to chloe, cacharel and calvin klein.

Another one facing high school in Jesse's shed.