United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 27-12-2013, 10:10 AM
fergieslovechild

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanRobson'sLiver
SAF got fined £12,000 for saying that "we never get a descision out of Beck" about a referee. That being the case how much do you think Brenton will get for a much more obvious allegation of bias? My guess is he will go crawling to Mike Riley with his tail between his legs.

All I can see that Mason did wrong was trust his linesman who was either from Leicestershire or Gloustershire as I dunno which one it was.
Good points, well made.

Unread 27-12-2013, 10:25 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanRobson'sLiver
SAF got fined £12,000 for saying that "we never get a descision out of Beck" about a referee. That being the case how much do you think Brenton will get for a much more obvious allegation of bias? My guess is he will go crawling to Mike Riley with his tail between his legs.

All I can see that Mason did wrong was trust his linesman who was either from Leicestershire or Gloustershire as I dunno which one it was.
hmmm....the same did occur to moi

didn't Martinez say something similar after their match? Might be getting them mixed up

Unread 27-12-2013, 10:34 AM
fergieslovechild

I watched the game in a pub with my two city fan brothers and my Liverpool supporting nephew (her side) I was sat there listening to them question every decision against their respective teams and I thought to myself how unreasonable fans are when watching their team ie every decision was wrong.

I was also sat their winding them all up taking the opposite view to everything they said, also hoping both teams had players sent off and incurring a number of career ending injuries in particular suerez.

Unread 27-12-2013, 01:33 PM
den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mao's Favourite Starling
Just heard him on Talkcrap. Living the vermin dream blaming the loss on a Manc ref :w*****: he actually stopped himself saying Manc after the M had left his lips and changed it to 'referee from Gtr Manchester'

yes because people from bolton absolutely love their inner city cousins

Unread 27-12-2013, 01:46 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by den

yes because people from bolton absolutely love their inner city cousins
people from bolton absolutely adore their cousins, pal.

Unread 27-12-2013, 01:51 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth

Very dangerous comments from Brenton tbh. Hope they throw the book at the discriminating bastard.

Unread 27-12-2013, 02:15 PM
den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
sisters/brothers/cousins...all the one from bolton mate..

Unread 27-12-2013, 02:17 PM
Sparky***

has he really said that? blamed the ref for being from greater manchester? £#%&! me. What a @#%&!.

Unread 27-12-2013, 03:20 PM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
has he really said that? blamed the ref for being from greater manchester? £#%&! me. What a @#%&!.
Outrageous isn't it?

It's like Liverpool are the only club on the planet to get £#%&!ed over by the officials

Unread 27-12-2013, 03:27 PM
The Return of JC

I see flat track bully Suarez failed to deliver when it really mattered too. What a surprise. He'll go back to Anfield braces against canon fodder again soon.

Unread 27-12-2013, 04:33 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
I see flat track bully Suarez failed to deliver when it really mattered too. What a surprise. He'll go back to Anfield braces against canon fodder again soon.
Best player IN THE WORLD currently, you know

Unread 27-12-2013, 05:18 PM
Aman27deep

Suarez was playing midfield yesterday various times I noticed.

Unread 27-12-2013, 05:18 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Best player IN THE WORLD currently, you know
He's in fantastic form and pretty devastating right now. You'd have to be insanely biased to not recognise that, but if hes to be talked about as the very best, then he needs to be the difference in bigger games and tighter games. Not many '1-0 Suarez' results and in their two big tests this season (arsenal and yesterday) he failed to deliver, despite going in each game in top form.

Unread 27-12-2013, 05:21 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
He's in fantastic form and pretty devastating right now. You'd have to be insanely biased to not recognise that, but if hes to be talked about as the very best, then he needs to be the difference in bigger games and tighter games. Not many '1-0 Suarez' results and in their two big tests this season (arsenal and yesterday) he failed to deliver, despite going in each game in top form.
pissed myself laughing when lescott clobbered into him and he did his usual throwing himself in the air with screams of agony bit and the ref waved play on.

Unread 27-12-2013, 05:23 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
but it was the ref's fault la

Unread 27-12-2013, 05:26 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
pissed myself laughing when lescott clobbered into him and he did his usual throwing himself in the air with screams of agony bit and the ref waved play on.
He's a constant source of amusement. I can't even hate him he's such a pantomime villain.

Funny reading the rawk commets on our game yesterday. How they can criticise Januzaj, rooney or anyone for diving when that have THAT in their side is beyond me.

Unread 27-12-2013, 05:27 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
but it was the ref's fault la
Surely the world's best player can rise above all that.

Unread 27-12-2013, 05:30 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
He's a constant source of amusement. I can't even hate him he's such a pantomime villain.

Funny reading the rawk commets on our game yesterday. How they can criticise Januzaj, rooney or anyone for diving when that have THAT in their side is beyond me.
What I find absolutely abhorrent is that more fans don't boo the @#%&! when he's on the ball.

Ashley Young only has to warm up when we're away and the whole ground is gearing up ready to boo him. When he comes on he gets absolutely pelted with abuse.

Sure Young has dived a fair few times but is that worse than biting and racially abusing people?

Unread 27-12-2013, 05:35 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Sure Young has dived a fair few times but is that worse than biting and racially abusing people?
Look at that West Ham @#%&! the other week. does this

and afterwards all anyone wants to talk about is Januzaj diving. The fact that Hernandez could have had his ankle snapped is not worth mentioning. Switch them around, a West Ham player dives and a United player does that tackle and the talking points would also be reversed.

United is always the story.

Unread 27-12-2013, 05:36 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
What I find absolutely abhorrent is that more fans don't boo the @#%&! when he's on the ball.

Ashley Young only has to warm up when we're away and the whole ground is gearing up ready to boo him. When he comes on he gets absolutely pelted with abuse.

Diving and playing for Man U

Worse than

Diving, biting, raking Achilles tendons, racially abusing, eating apples through letterboxes.
Closed Thread