United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 30-08-2023, 04:20 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
ffs, dunk.

we had two. neither good enough, but also neither bad enough. you understand the concept of priority. your de geatred is not enough.
De Gea had left

Henderson hadn’t played for months and is basically in open warfare with the club and Heaton is 36 and loves an injury (and is injured now ). Goalkeeper was a huge priority.

So actually, ffs jem

Unread 30-08-2023, 05:01 PM
Gordon Hill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finport Red
Someone mentioned Sabitzer earlier. I’d forgot about him. We have removed both he and Fred from midfield and only trough in Mount.

We removed Ronaldo and Weghorst and have brought in a kid, expecting him to replace the former’s goals and the latter’s work rate.

We got rid of De Gea and brought in the now injured Onana, who is better at passing the ball out to our ETH-revitalised bunch of previously lambasted defenders (Maguire aside, obviously).

Does anyone seriously believe this is the way the boss wants it to be? To have his squad made weaker each transfer window? What you have witnessed this summer is the glazer philosophy in its fullest light. Qualify for the champions league and then ensure the manager doesn’t have adequate resources or quality to compete in it.

They need to be run out of the club urgently, totally and completely. For those who entertained notions of them staying on in some capacity I hope, at least, that what we are witnessing now has cured you of that absurdity.
Those American parasites/ Frualdsters make me so angry, that I have even ended-up thinking come back, Martin Edwards all is fogiven & I never expected to ever be thinking along those lines back in in his era of being chief Exect but then gain none of us had herd of Ed(usless) Woodward back then had we?

Unread 30-08-2023, 05:20 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by larry
amra - z (no one wants him except jem. if we sign him, jem will never admit he's had a bad game even when he's had a bad game)
oh, larry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
De Gea had left
we let him leave.

Unread 30-08-2023, 05:36 PM
dunk

Nah, he was gone from ages ago. He knew we didn’t want him.

Unread 30-08-2023, 05:36 PM
larry

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
we let him leave.
thank god

Unread 30-08-2023, 07:42 PM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finport Red

They need to be run out of the club urgently, totally and completely. For those who entertained notions of them staying on in some capacity I hope, at least, that what we are witnessing now has cured you of that absurdity.
I know this is meant as emotive language but if their staying on in some minority shareholder capacity means we get a better ownership outcome for the club then what does it matter?

No one wants them hanging around and everyone wants a better ownership model. Them being involved in a small way is a small price to pay for fundamental change. Put it this way, if their staying on in a minority capacity was the only way this club changes ownership then everyone would take it.

The fact that any change is looking increasingly dead is the biggest issue. It already feels a bit toxic because of the car crash transfer business - if we start getting pumped and there’s no positive news about a sale then it will turn very quickly.

Unread 30-08-2023, 07:47 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
It already feels a bit toxic because of the car crash transfer business - if we start getting pumped and there’s no positive news about a sale then it will turn very quickly.
Yep. A decent shoeing on Sunday with a threadbare side and off into International break on a downer and it’s all going to start getting a bit nasty.

Unread 30-08-2023, 07:51 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
I know this is meant as emotive language but if their staying on in some minority shareholder capacity means we get a better ownership outcome for the club then what does it matter?

No one wants them hanging around and everyone wants a better ownership model. Them being involved in a small way is a small price to pay for fundamental change. Put it this way, if their staying on in a minority capacity was the only way this club changes ownership then everyone would take it.

The fact that any change is looking increasingly dead is the biggest issue. It already feels a bit toxic because of the car crash transfer business - if we start getting pumped and there’s no positive news about a sale then it will turn very quickly.
Respectfully disagree.

I don’t see any realistic future that includes them being better than one that doesn’t. They have no interest whatsoever in Manchester United. Every year they stay we get a little worse.

Unread 30-08-2023, 07:53 PM
jem

a long and unhappy life to every glazer.

Unread 30-08-2023, 09:24 PM
Dasilvatwins

For the next time an ABU £#%&!er says “ glazers have spent X amount in 10 years”

Not a single penny of their own
Closed Thread