And it's live!

Unread 29-08-2023, 08:13 PM
Jethro

First managerial win under my belt. 10-8 and my lad scored 8 of the goals

Under 7s is absolute £#%&!ing carnage.

Unread 29-08-2023, 09:02 PM
Baron

I love football, I always will.

Unscripted theatre that shits all over anything else on this planet when it delivers. Ten fold when it’s United hitting the heights.

Football as a whole used to take up entirely too much of my time, thankfully I can now fill it with holidays and reading bad rep from Esters about aforementioned holidays (did I mention I’m just back from Israel & Jordan? I’ll PM a Petra pic over) but nothing gets the blood pumping like it.

If we hadn’t seen such riches.

Unread 30-08-2023, 01:02 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
First managerial win under my belt. 10-8 and my lad scored 8 of the goals

Under 7s is absolute £#%&!ing carnage.
I once scored 10 in an under 12's game (28-0) and got dropped the next week.

Unread 31-08-2023, 07:19 AM
Patty_b

Article on Guardian mainly about Chelsea, but also about the state of top level of football in general. Thought it was a good read and relevant to this thread.

Chelsea owners may see club’s own fans as obstacles in violent new world: Clearlake and co care about marketing an undervalued product to 7 billion people: legacy supporters can only get in the way

Unread 31-08-2023, 08:03 AM
magic_cantona

This transfer window just presents how £#%&!ed we are in this Glazer era. You feel helpless, like its never going to end and they'll not be selling. It's £#%&!ing awful.

Never felt so down about United as I do now. Then there's rampant rule breaking and cheating from Chelsea/City and it looks like it'll never be addressed. Awful state of affairs. And it's not "oooh, United aren't winning everything and aren't signing everyone" - it's just how £#%&!ed up everything is.

The Premier League don't seem to give a £#%&!.

Unread 31-08-2023, 08:50 AM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
This transfer window just presents how £#%&!ed we are in this Glazer era. You feel helpless, like its never going to end and they'll not be selling. It's £#%&!ing awful.

Never felt so down about United as I do now. Then there's rampant rule breaking and cheating from Chelsea/City and it looks like it'll never be addressed. Awful state of affairs. And it's not "oooh, United aren't winning everything and aren't signing everyone" - it's just how £#%&!ed up everything is.

It’s shocking when you stop to think about it. Death by a thousand cuts. Teams going out spending loads and improving (look at Villa ffs) and we’re going backwards.

Those ginger tossers have completely ruined the club and we are now having to sell to balance the books?!

I watch a bit of non league theses days. Pay on the gate, beers in the seat / stand and always eat hi people get smacked by errant balls at half time.

Unread 31-08-2023, 08:53 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona

Chelsea aren't cheating. Yet.

Agree with the rest, though.
Closed Thread