Originally Posted by Sparky***
Well exuuuuuuuse me

:hic:

Unread 04-12-2019, 09:29 PM
Ethers

Quote:
bit early to be drunk mate
I’m as interested in your advice about getting drunk as I am your tips on hair products pal

Unread 04-12-2019, 09:30 PM
Patty_b

Good first half that, scoreline should probably be different but their keeper has made some world saves and a moment of brilliance has got them back in it.

Shame about Lingard. Lads movement around the pitch has been great, but as soon as the ball touches his feet it always goes to shit.

Unread 04-12-2019, 09:31 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
I’m as interested in your advice about getting drunk as I am your tips on hair products pal
No need for that.

#baldscrimination
#baldpride
#dontneedfoliclestobefabulous

barca99

I think we all know and agree that we should be winning. One of the best halves (or 30 mins) of the season.

The point is when this team gets put on the back foot they bottle it. If we could carry on playing like we were before the goal iv no doubt we would win.

The point is we wont, the team will turn to shit, its happened every time we have been pegged back this season

utd99

Plenty of energy, but just lacking that final bit of quality that would have given us some daylight. One goal isn’t enough in this league.

Unread 04-12-2019, 09:32 PM
Baron

Actually think Lingard, Rashers & Greenwood have done really well with their interchanging - James has stayed wide to keep the pitch big. Ole has got that bang on, just a shame about the finishing & their keeper - more of the same.... McTommers needs to find a bit of composure when powering forward, has stiffed a couple for no good reason when he should keep driving on. Loads of positives...

Ethers

Quote:
No need for that.

#baldscrimination
#baldpride
#dontneedfoliclestobefabulous

Lodestar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b
Good first half that, scoreline should probably be different but their keeper has made some world saves and a moment of brilliance has got them back in it.

Shame about Lingard. Lads movement around the pitch has been great, but as soon as the ball touches his feet it always goes to shit.
Agreed

Unread 04-12-2019, 09:33 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron
Actually think Lingard, Rashers & Greenwood have done really well with their interchanging - James has stayed wide to keep the pitch big. Ole has got that bang on, just a shame about the finishing & their keeper - more of the same.... McTommers needs to find a bit of composure when powering forward, has stiffed a couple for no good reason when he should keep driving on. Loads of positives...

Nope, armchair experts say we've been shit...

Unread 04-12-2019, 09:33 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers

Unread 04-12-2019, 09:34 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron
you can have as many positives as you like. The score is still 1-1 and the fact remains our good performances are extremely few and far between and they are often characterised by us failing to take advantage of what we create

Spurs will win this by the odd goal, as mourinho team do when the margins are close.

And our manager will still be canned sooner rather than later.

Unread 04-12-2019, 09:36 PM
Baron

Rashers

Unread 04-12-2019, 09:37 PM
Sparky***

don't think that's a pen

waynes ear's

Nope. Dive.

dunk

Can VAR overturn it?

Cream

Quote:
All Spurs need to do is ride out the first 10 mins or so of frantic pressure and let the game settle.

Then United will just go into their shell and spurs know if they can cycle the ball round our 18 yard box we'll do something sloppy and give a goal away.
Wrong!

Rashford being shit again, eh?

Now watch him miss.
Closed Thread