United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 04-12-2008, 03:01 PM
armchair

Kissing the badge was fine until Rooney did it then suddenly it was incitement to riot.

Unread 04-12-2008, 03:03 PM
les vagas

why doesnt the alleged @#%&! who did it hold his hand up and go do his bird?
wheres the protest for the guilty scouser?
@#%&!s to a man

Unread 04-12-2008, 03:08 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
That's a very good point. If a United as much as sneezed on a woman they'd be up for as strict as punishment and as big an outcry as possible, yet these £#%&!ing wretches get away with this shit!? Things like this are making me disillusioned with football lately. It's just £#%&!ing tiresome.
Yeah he lives on the Isle of Man. Good lad tbh.

He is surrounded with those horrible @#%&!s and as such they have become the bain of his life. His anti scouse rants are legendary.

He has a very good point but the FA will never respond. They are £#%&!ing hopeless.

Unread 05-12-2008, 01:39 AM
Smurf

Robbie Keane will never win the Premier League.

Unread 05-12-2008, 01:44 AM
wonky no

i think its a bit backward to use the attack on the waiter as a stone to chuck at the scousers.

Unread 05-12-2008, 01:57 AM
Ben

was the @#%&!s plea today? did he get out or what? not heard anything on the news about it, maybe because iv not watched the news but that's not the point...

Unread 05-12-2008, 02:30 AM
The taste of...

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
are you mad....there is no way the murderers will win the title, not now not any time soon

FK - I am afraid it's a bit like those hammer House of Horrors films...
I am the crippled mong at the start warning the villagers whats gonna happen unless they wake up - but they carry on regardless - untill they find me with my own entrails ripped out and shoved back up my arse and a "I told you so" look of fear on my dial.

You can never legislate for another "Blackburn" type horror.

Unread 05-12-2008, 09:45 AM
elephantstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben_MUFC
was the @#%&!s plea today? did he get out or what? not heard anything on the news about it, maybe because iv not watched the news but that's not the point...
not been decided yet but they have moved him to an open prison

Unread 05-12-2008, 05:54 PM
£#%&! KFC

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by The taste of...
FK - I am afraid it's a bit like those hammer House of Horrors films...
I am the crippled mong at the start warning the villagers whats gonna happen unless they wake up - but they carry on regardless - untill they find me with my own entrails ripped out and shoved back up my arse and a "I told you so" look of fear on my dial.

You can never legislate for another "Blackburn" type horror.

yhgr...not for the Scousers but for Hammer Horror namecheck
Closed Thread