United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 31-03-2014, 02:00 PM
eddie_red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Mathers
I think we lost 5-0 away in the sixties.
Don't worry Moyes is the record breaker
I've just looked it up and it appears our heaviest home defeat is 3-2.

Never lost by more than 1 at home...

Unread 31-03-2014, 02:05 PM
Old Mathers

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie_red
I've just looked it up and it appears our heaviest home defeat is 3-2.

Never lost by more than 1 at home...
Norris McWhirter standing by

Unread 31-03-2014, 02:06 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Have we ever lost at home in Europe by more than a single goal? I don't think so.
Nope, never. This is absolutely no doubt going to be our heaviest home defeat in Europe. Another record

Unread 31-03-2014, 02:12 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Nope, never. This is absolutely no doubt going to be our heaviest home defeat in Europe. Another record
Pleased for Moyes tbf.

Unread 31-03-2014, 05:38 PM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
I don't think it matters a jot where the people are from, supporters that defensive and entrenched aren't going to be swayed anyway.

Not sure why you keep bringing nationality into it btw, I know how you feel about it but it doesn't change anything.
It does. Going to see your local team with friends, family - drinks before/after, the journey it's all part of the match day goers experience. Having to go into work or school the next day with people from your local rivals.

Not just the result. That's all you've got and nothing else to put it in context with. Apart from when we were winning on the telly.

These #@&%!s supporting Moyes on the video - all locals, siege mentality etc, not going to be told what to do and how to support United by the "global" internet family.

Once we're knocked out of the CL the silent majority will pipe up and a few of these lads - when they're not aled up posing for the camera and impressing their mates.

Probably all drugged up on minor narcotics - who knows how that changes your behaviour and ability to think rationally?

Unread 31-03-2014, 05:52 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlestown Rouge

Probably all drugged up on minor narcotics - who knows how that changes your behaviour and ability to think rationally?

Hark and wez

Unread 31-03-2014, 05:54 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
It does. Going to see your local team with friends, family - drinks before/after, the journey it's all part of the match day goers experience. Having to go into work or school the next day with people from your local rivals.

Not just the result. That's all you've got and nothing else to put it in context with. Apart from when we were winning on the telly.

These #@&%!s supporting Moyes on the video - all locals, siege mentality etc, not going to be told what to do and how to support United by the "global" internet family.

Once we're knocked out of the CL the silent majority will pipe up and a few of these lads - when they're not aled up posing for the camera and impressing their mates.

Doesn't surprise me. The local support are so mentally £#%&!ing weak and fragile.

The OOT's have skin like £#%&!ing rhino's because for 20 years we've been getting pelters from all angles, sadly also from our own.

Unread 31-03-2014, 05:54 PM
silv

Quote:
its never stopped me before

Unread 31-03-2014, 06:34 PM
puressence

Buttner welbz joint mom

Unread 31-03-2014, 06:36 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Doesn't surprise me. The local support are so mentally £#%&!ing weak and fragile.

The OOT's have skin like £#%&!ing rhino's because for 20 years we've been getting pelters from all angles, sadly also from our own.
I'd much rather head into school/work in Manchester with plenty of back-up than being the only red in the class/office in £#%&!ing London

Unread 31-03-2014, 06:36 PM
dragflick

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Would £#%&!ing love us to shove those words back down his throat the £#%&!ing slap headed one footed limp wristed bastard.

I don't think it will be the massacre everyone expects tbh. Probably lose 2-1, which is really the worst of all worlds. I either want a United win, or a humiliating defeat to finally end Moyes.

Unread 31-03-2014, 06:37 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
I'd much rather head into school/work in Manchester with plenty of back-up than being the only red in the class/office in £#%&!ing London
loads of us in London tbf.

Unread 31-03-2014, 06:38 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
loads of us in London tbf.
Not proper ones, tbf

Unread 31-03-2014, 07:06 PM
Michael Myers

I thought this thread said: 'Arjen Robben out of tomorrow's match'. My hopes raised for a second, then I remembered who's managing us.

Unread 31-03-2014, 07:12 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Myers
I thought this thread said: 'Arjen Robben out of tomorrow's match'. My hopes raised for a second, then I remembered who's managing us.

Unread 31-03-2014, 07:29 PM
taff

sammy kuffour doesn't fancy us either

http://www.theguardian.com/football/...samuel-kuffour

Unread 31-03-2014, 07:31 PM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

To be fair, the cockney Reds and other OOTs who followed us when we were shit in the 70s and 80s always get maximum kudos from the locals.

Like you said, anyone who joined the happy bus since '93 is always going to be treated suspiciously. Like the first bad season and while defending Moyes is not now possible, "supporters" actually wanting us to lose a CL quarter final or local derby means quite a few people have fallen at the first hurdle of hardship. VS2C.

Unread 31-03-2014, 08:59 PM
Manutd1999

Surely they are shaking with fear at this plan Moyes has ready to exploit their weaknesses or whatever he said

The level he has dragged us down to :shakehead:

Unread 31-03-2014, 09:08 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manutd1999
Surely they are shaking with fear at this plan Moyes has ready to exploit their weaknesses or whatever he said

The level he has dragged us down to :shakehead:
He said their weakness is that nobody has won the Champions League two years in a row. No really, that was it

Unread 31-03-2014, 09:16 PM
Manutd1999

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
He said their weakness is that nobody has won the Champions League two years in a row. No really, that was it
really shouldn't find it funny but he's so pathetic!
Closed Thread