Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 24-04-2012, 02:00 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
More like the "project" at City

Bloody love Ronnie tbf
yeah i loved the way he couldnt wait to leave for 3 summers on the bounce.

i loved ronaldo when he was here but some of you girls need to man the £#%&! up ffs

we have one of our biggest games in the last decade on monday night and all you wops can do is slate the management, all the players, match going reds and then pine after someone that doesn't even play for us anymore and couldnt wait to £#%&!ing leave

£#%&!ing hell

Unread 24-04-2012, 02:00 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Yes, that's exactly what I said.

Lawyers/Solicitors/Secretary's are £#%&!ing simple nowadays :shakehead:
so are perma-injured, fat bastard, jobless, pumpkin headed freaks :shakehead:

Unread 24-04-2012, 02:03 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
so are perma-injured, fat bastard, jobless, pumpkin headed freaks :shakehead:

Love that scene. Esp. the noise he makes when he drinks the piss.

Unread 24-04-2012, 02:03 PM
magic_cantona

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
I'd say the exact opposite was the case.

We carried on winning titles and getting to European Cup finals, didn't we?

I maintain we'd be be absolutely £#%&!ed now if Rooney left.
Totally agree.

If it's have been Rooney leaving and Ronnie staying, we'd have won less imo.

Unread 24-04-2012, 02:04 PM
saffers

Quote:
Don't read your own posts then?

Ronaldo has been top 1 or 2 for 4 out of the last 5 years or something. Owen getting it was a freak.

Giggs and Scholes in terms of contribution to United are top 3 or 4, but in terms of actual player, Ronaldo.
I don't think Ronaldo matches up to Scholes or Giggsy talent wise, he had great 2 year peak with us but thats it. You clearly don't remember what a young Giggsy flying down the wing was capable of. And I rate Scholesy above both.

Don't read my own posts? Funny that. I'm not the one seriously overhyping a very good player who was at a world class level for 2 years pol. Seriously one of the strangest things ive read on here. Do you really see Ronnie as more talented than Giggsy and Scholes? Absolute menkul.

Ronaldo was great for us, but his greatness is summed up by how we've got by without him, despite the other parts of our great 06-08 team getting on. Where do you rank Ronaldo in our history of great players? I'm guessing best ever judging by your ridiculous Messi hyping. You're a man with a family so you're no teen Dunkers, maybe just a short memory?

Carlo is spot on about Wazza.

Unread 24-04-2012, 02:06 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Yes, that's exactly what I said.

Lawyers/Solicitors/Secretary's are £#%&!ing simple nowadays :shakehead:

Unread 24-04-2012, 02:06 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
I know you don't like him pal, but that's a very odd thing to say
Don't think it's odd at all tbh. There's no debate to be had about which is the better player, because Rooney isn't remotely on Ronaldo's level. Ronaldo's only peers in recent times are his Brazilian namesake, Messi and maybe Ronaldinho. That's not to say Rooney isn't an excellent player, he clearly is. But while Ronaldo has improved since leaving United, Rooney's not even as good as he was at 18.

Unread 24-04-2012, 02:07 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
I don't think Ronaldo matches up to Scholes or Giggsy talent wise, he had great 2 year peak with us but thats it. You clearly don't remember what a young Giggsy flying down the wing was capable of. And I rate Scholesy above both.

Don't read my own posts? Funny that. I'm not the one seriously overhyping a very good player who was at a world class level for 2 years pol. Seriously one of the strangest things ive read on here. Do you really see Ronnie as more talented than Giggsy and Scholes? Absolute menkul.
Woah woah woah. That's English for stop a horse.

I don't remember Giggsy scoring 30-40 goals a season tbf.

Unread 24-04-2012, 02:07 PM
Ginners

Quote:
the dunk school of football - rooney, modric and bale are all shite

ycnmiu
lives in his own world does dunk, iirc he thought bebe would be a world beater

Unread 24-04-2012, 02:08 PM
forwardirektion

Saffers is a proper weird #@&%!ed @#%&! isn't he?

saffers

Cool

Quote:
yeah i loved the way he couldnt wait to leave for 3 summers on the bounce.

i loved ronaldo when he was here but some of you girls need to man the £#%&! up ffs

we have one of our biggest games in the last decade on monday night and all you wops can do is slate the management, all the players, match going reds and then pine after someone that doesn't even play for us anymore and couldnt wait to £#%&!ing leave

£#%&!ing hell
Parters really is the best poster on the site, nails it every time. Exposin dem self hating redz all the time.

£#%&!ing spot on pol.

carlosartorial

Quote:
Rooney's not even as good as he was at 18.
:shakehead:

Unread 24-04-2012, 02:09 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
hence the pumpkin head attack pal.

shockingly bad use of the apostrophe

Unread 24-04-2012, 02:10 PM
The Watcher

Question

Quote:
Do you think United's chances of winning on Monday would be improved if we all started posting positive and supportive messages on fred?

Unread 24-04-2012, 02:11 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
hence the pumpkin head attack pal.

shockingly bad use of the apostrophe
Couldn't believe my own eyes there tbf. Had to get a colleague to confirm that i wasn't hallucinating.

Unread 24-04-2012, 02:11 PM
Harri Jaffa

Rooney is vital for us and Ronaldo is a better footballer.

The two statements don't contradict each other do they?

Unread 24-04-2012, 02:12 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
:shakehead:
it's ridiculous.

he's just taken over our best ever player in the scoring charts and this is the grief he gets. i get frustrated with rooney sometimes but he is incredibly underrated. imagine this team without him. they would be struggling to get in the top 4, maybe even top 6.

on his day he's the best player in the league nqat.

he isn't even playing that well and he still bags every £#%&!ing game near enough

world class player.

Unread 24-04-2012, 02:12 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
I was happy in a way when he left. 2009 was all about him. Could accept it in 08 because he was unstoppable but even then the games were about him. 2-0, oh who scored? zzzz.

When he left I thought we'd see more of a team game, less reliance on one player, less theatrics, more diversity and players coming out of their shells.

I haven't been disappointed. Some of the football we play now is a joy to watch with such exception talents that have improved greatly since ronaldo left. Such as berbatov and park.
Nani has really stepped up aswel and you can expect at least half a dozen good games a season, maybe even double figures. Anderson has just excelled too and where would we be without young and hernandez eh?

Unread 24-04-2012, 02:14 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Do you think United's chances of winning on Monday would be improved if we all started posting positive and supportive messages on fred?
no mate i'm nervous as £#%&! and all this doom is making me worse. i just want this week to be over and i can go back to living my life (drinking every night acting the #@&%! etc)

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
Couldn't believe my own eyes there tbf. Had to get a colleague to confirm that i wasn't hallucinating.
just reported him to his old school pal. nowt else would suffice.

Unread 24-04-2012, 02:14 PM
forwardirektion

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
No, weird #@&%!ed @#%&!s are fat bearded men in their mid 30s who live in student flats.
Student flat??? My apartment is £#%&!ing swish pal, shame Breivik didn't get you
Closed Thread