Stubbsy

VDS
O Shea Rio Brown Silvestre
Fletcher Hargreaves Carrick
Nani Ronaldo
Rooney

Unread 26-04-2008, 01:54 PM
redmike

I'd take anything to see utd have one clear cut chance at the minute.
Cech and terry could have pulled up a couple of deckchairs and had a read of the times, it has been that £#%&!ing easy for them.

But if we play like that second half as well and say nick a scrappy last minute equaliser, there will be loads saying it was another fine performance.

Unread 26-04-2008, 02:03 PM
Lou_Macari_Chippy

better start to the second half - already had the ball in their box a few times, they need to keep that up, keep pushing forward.

Unread 26-04-2008, 02:07 PM
bcred

why do they seem to be ignoring waynes injury ? he can't even celebrate.

Unread 26-04-2008, 02:20 PM
Lou_Macari_Chippy

Much better now, were actually starting to play football again and forcing them into long balls, dont think they've even had a decent shot yet.

Unread 26-04-2008, 02:37 PM
Lou_Macari_Chippy

didnt really see it but it didnt look like handball to me. i reckon that was a none makeup call for the earlier claim. need to see it again.

Unread 26-04-2008, 02:54 PM
Tiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lou_Macari_Chippy
didnt really see it but it didnt look like handball to me. i reckon that was a none makeup call for the earlier claim. need to see it again.
@#%&! of a linesman looking to make a name for himself. That is my immediate, utterly furious with the world, verdict so I may be wrong.

After the Rooney goal we started to play well, looked a real thret a on the counter, both Anderson and nani wasted real chances to play people through by overrunning the ball.

First half was defensive garbage, only one who turned up outside our defence was Fletcher.

Unread 26-04-2008, 03:04 PM
celtbion

The sad part is that we should have won the game on the strength of the second half but backed off. The chances we had even after they took the lead again showed that they were there for the taking, a shadow of the all-conquering Chelsea team of yesteryear.

Mind, this hasn't just come today. We weren't up for it against either Boro or Blackburn and let those @#%&!s back into it.

I'm still hopeful that the remaining two games are very winnable.

West Ham at home needs to be a big atmosphere now. Hopefully following on from knocking out Barca during the week will help that.

If we go to Wigan on the final day, I can't see Brucey getting in the way of a Utd league title.
Closed Thread