United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 19-04-2019, 01:33 PM
The Return of Tim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis
We are not going to be competitive for the next 10 years.
The only think I'm praying for is that the scousers are without a league title for 39 years in 10 years time.
The only way they won't be ahead of us in 3 years time is if Pep walks.

Thanks

Unread 19-04-2019, 01:49 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of Tim
How can we avoid Europa? That's the most important thing.

If we only have the league to concentrate on next year, we could really push for 3rd and see if we can stick within 20 points of City and Liverpool. Don't see us being that competitive if we're in Europa.

Thanks
We can't, we've qualified already.

Well... unless we make the Champs league.

Yeah right.

Unread 19-04-2019, 05:07 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of Tim
The only way they won't be ahead of us in 3 years time is if Pep walks.

Thanks
Thanks, but I think you meant to convey the opposite there

Unread 19-04-2019, 05:55 PM
Dennis

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Think he was saying if pep walks Liverpool will win league for next 3 years and go ahead of us 21 20?

Sad state of affairs when we got to hope pep stays at city which will mean city keep winning league just to stop Liverpool.
Please God almighty Jesus Christ help United sort our shit out soon thank you.

Unread 19-04-2019, 07:30 PM
The Return of Tim

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Yeah I £#%&!ed up

Thanks
Closed Thread