United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 18-04-2019, 08:02 AM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
I think you'll find he's got 10 league goals pal.

The same as Mitrovic, Barnes and Wood.

Respect the Rash.
I'm sure those guys are all on £200k+ aswell.

We need to pay up imo, if not it's Mou's fault.

Unread 18-04-2019, 08:53 AM
TheFatGoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
Some of you £#%&!ing clowns on here

Rashford is top class
Top class?

Ask yourself how he compares to Zlatan, RVN, RVP, Rooney, Tevez, Yorke, Cole, Solskjaer, Cantona, Hughes etc..

Granted, he's got a lot of promise - but it would be a huge mistake to pin our hopes on promise at this stage - which means we'll probably do it.

Unread 18-04-2019, 09:09 AM
puressence

rather have son

Unread 18-04-2019, 09:15 AM
TheFatGoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
rather have son
Swap Lukaku, Pogba, Rashford and Ole for Son, Kane, Eriksen and Poch.

Anyone here who wouldn't want that is a liar.

Unread 18-04-2019, 09:25 AM
AK14

Can’t really blame him asking for that when he sees Martial on 250k a month and being a lazy shit @#%&!.

Woodward has completely £#%&!ed us.

Unread 18-04-2019, 11:04 AM
MartialLaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Can’t really blame him asking for that when he sees Martial on 250k a month and being a lazy shit @#%&!.

Woodward has completely £#%&!ed us.
Do you even maths?

Unread 18-04-2019, 11:07 AM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartialLaw
Do you even maths?
A week

Thanks.

Check user CP.

Unread 18-04-2019, 11:09 AM
tatty

Quote:
Do you even maths?
Good england.

Unread 18-04-2019, 02:30 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

poor ole.

Unread 18-04-2019, 02:32 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
Top class?

Ask yourself how he compares to Zlatan, RVN, RVP, Rooney, Tevez, Yorke, Cole, Solskjaer, Cantona, Hughes etc..

Granted, he's got a lot of promise - but it would be a huge mistake to pin our hopes on promise at this stage - which means we'll probably do it.
Van Nistelrooy had just left Den Bosch for Hereveen when he was 21. I'll take your word on how good he was.

Rashford is an investment. Into double figures in the league at 21 despite being £#%&!ed about for the first half of the season. Should be aiming for over 15 next season. It's up to him, but again people are looking to start with our most talented, promising and productive players when starting the cull. This team looks like it can score goals. The bigger issues are elsewhere.

Unread 18-04-2019, 02:41 PM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Van Nistelrooy had just left Den Bosch for Hereveen when he was 21. I'll take your word on how good he was.

Rashford is an investment. Into double figures in the league at 21 despite being £#%&!ed about for the first half of the season. Should be aiming for over 15 next season. It's up to him, but again people are looking to start with our most talented, promising and productive players when starting the cull. This team looks like it can score goals. The bigger issues are elsewhere.
Haven’t been scoring for weeks now. Saturday we’re both pens. Strikers usually score in runs. Maybe ours are all just going through a bad patch.

Yep. Problems elsewhere. Quite a few.

Unread 18-04-2019, 03:01 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
Haven’t been scoring for weeks now. Saturday we’re both pens. Strikers usually score in runs. Maybe ours are all just going through a bad patch.

Yep. Problems elsewhere. Quite a few.
I don't know if you could argue we're missing lots of chances though. The team needs to give that platform for the forwards to do their job. We often have less of the ball than the opposition these days, which wasn't the case when Ole first came in.

I reckon there's some truth in OGS's claim that we're struggling fitness wise. But Martial's goal ratio in the league is the same as Son, Kane, Salah and Mane. Rashford is scoring more each season. Lukaku guarantees at least some goals. Pogba probably gets 20 next season. I'm not worried about that side of things. We have to improve in terms of controlling games and keeping the ball though.

Unread 18-04-2019, 03:38 PM
saffers

Couldn't give a £#%&! about Tony's goal ratio pal. All I know is he has only 3 goals since Ole came. Son has 3 goals in just the last 7 days and all in cl quarter finals v man city.

His best form was under the big bad wolf Mou who should be in prison apparently.

Sick and tired of these coddled and overhyped players not showing any consistency. Martial is gonna be 24 by the end of the year, this is no longer some kid. Rashford 22 in October.

Unread 18-04-2019, 03:40 PM
Throw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
2 loaves of Lefse
4 pounds of Kumla
2 Lutefisk
1 Whale Steak
4 Rollmops
1 packet of Krumkake
Fårikål

Unread 18-04-2019, 03:41 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by throw
2 loaves of lefse
4 pounds of kumla
2 lutefisk
1 whale steak
4 rollmops
1 packet of krumkake
fårikål

Unread 18-04-2019, 04:08 PM
MartialLaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
A week

Thanks.

Check user CP.
Peculiar @#%&!

Unread 18-04-2019, 04:19 PM
AK14

Quote:
Peculiar @#%&!

Unread 18-04-2019, 04:35 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Couldn't give a £#%&! about Tony's goal ratio pal. All I know is he has only 3 goals since Ole came. Son has 3 goals in just the last 7 days and all in cl quarter finals v man city.

His best form was under the big bad wolf Mou who should be in prison apparently.

Sick and tired of these coddled and overhyped players not showing any consistency. Martial is gonna be 24 by the end of the year, this is no longer some kid. Rashford 22 in October.
Four. Started just ten games though I think which is the bigger issue.

But goal ratio is definitely an important thing, with it representing how often a player scores goals when on the pitch.

Unread 18-04-2019, 04:42 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Four. Started just ten games though I think which is the bigger issue.

But goal ratio is definitely an important thing, with it representing how often a player scores goals when on the pitch.
Do you think he’s developed to the degree he should have, or that we’d hoped he would by now? I like Rashford and wouldn’t contemplate selling him for a second, but these questions are legit.

Unread 18-04-2019, 04:52 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Do you think he’s developed to the degree he should have, or that we’d hoped he would by now? I like Rashford and wouldn’t contemplate selling him for a second, but these questions are legit.
Overall no, but I half expected him and Rashford to have problems under Mourinho. He was the worst manager for both and they'd probably be further along by now under someone else. But they have both shown a degree of resilience.

Martial has more goals this season than last. Again, ten league goals from 17 starts is hardly representative of stagnation. It suggests to me that we need to get him starting more games. Whether that's avoiding these recent injuries (think he's had four different types since December) or if he convinces managers that he doesn't need to be dropped to maintain focus.

I don't think I'v ever said Martial is a nailed on superstar. That's up to him. But I'd definitely be building with him as a starter next season.
Closed Thread