United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 16-08-2021, 09:47 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Saturday must have been one of the world class days.
ffs

utterly embarassing post from 99ers

Unread 16-08-2021, 09:55 AM
MUFC One Love

He is so good and easily the best player we have signed since Fergie if not a bit before that.

Him and Pogba seem to get on, if they click it could take us places.

Unread 16-08-2021, 11:05 AM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
He is so good and easily the best player we have signed since Fergie if not a bit before that.

Him and Pogba seem to get on, if they click it could take us places.
Bringing Varane in will no doubt help the situation too. Both as his friend and compatriot as well as a steadying influence at the back.

Unread 16-08-2021, 01:15 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury
Bringing Varane in will no doubt help the situation too. Both as his friend and compatriot

not sure he needs friends mate....

Unread 16-08-2021, 01:49 PM
Jethro

It's not just the fact he's a top top player, it's that he absolutely buzzes off being here. His potential to be a legend is already being written.

Pure gets us, la.

Unread 16-08-2021, 02:09 PM
Neo

Thumbs up

Genuinely one of the best player's in world football now, and about to enter his prime years.

I abhor the modern-day Twitter fan culture that is obsessed with nothing but stats, however, Bruno's assists and goals numbers are outstanding.

Unread 16-08-2021, 02:26 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Genuinely one of the best player's in world football now, and about to enter his prime years.

I abhor the modern-day Twitter fan culture that is obsessed with nothing but stats, however, Bruno's assists and goals numbers are outstanding.
Has he signed his new contract yet?

Unread 16-08-2021, 02:40 PM
MagnificentSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo

any time we've had a genuine world class player other fans have always tried to downplay their talent. enjoy the bitterness and cope, i say

Unread 16-08-2021, 02:41 PM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
Has he signed his new contract yet?
Not yet, but I don't think it's too much to worry about as Woody tied him into a 7-year contract, so we're good for another 4-5 years.

Unread 11-09-2021, 05:58 PM
BarryX

This commentator

Some strike, that.

Unread 11-09-2021, 06:07 PM
MagnificentSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryX
This commentator

https://youtu.be/ttMOJbBSHz0

Some strike, that.
why was he allowed to take that penalty from outside the box?

Unread 11-09-2021, 06:17 PM
My Name is Heath

Honestly. I dread to think where we would be if we hadn’t signed Bruno.

Our most influential signing since Eric.

Unread 11-09-2021, 06:20 PM
Ethers

Pub league player at it again.

Unread 11-09-2021, 06:35 PM
silv

He’s gonna thrive with Ronnie back

Will get more space and bag loads of goals

Unread 11-09-2021, 06:39 PM
Vedder

Mental strike that was

Unread 11-09-2021, 06:39 PM
My Name is Heath

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
He’s gonna thrive with Ronnie back

Will get more space and bag loads of goals
Watched it with my wife and she immediately noted how Ronnie dragged away a defender before Bruno shot.

What a game.

Unread 11-09-2021, 06:40 PM
Sparky***

I know ronaldo will take all of the attention but his arrival last January marked a huge turning point in the club's recent fortunes. He's dragged the club along at times and his goals and assists return is just beyond anything we could have expected.

46 million was an absolute steal

Unread 11-09-2021, 06:47 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath
Watched it with my wife and she immediately noted how Ronnie dragged away a defender before Bruno shot.

What a game.
no doubt, she marked d.on up half a point, from 4 to 4.5, for trying to distract pogba on jesse's goal, too.

Unread 11-09-2021, 07:11 PM
My Name is Heath

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
no doubt, she marked d.on up half a point, from 4 to 4.5, for trying to distract pogba on jesse's goal, too.

She hasn’t watched a game in years but clocked the quality of Bruno and Shaw.

Unread 12-09-2021, 06:04 PM
MagnificentSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath
Honestly. I dread to think where we would be if we hadn’t signed Bruno.

Our most influential signing since Eric.
this. if we actually reach the levels we were once at under ole, the signing of bruno will be remembered as THE turning point. we were an absolute mess before he came in and suddenly we transformed into one of the best sides in the league.

ronnie may be the final piece in the jigsaw, but bruno was the one who set the wheels in motion.
Closed Thread