United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 09-10-2019, 10:31 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly View Post
Assuming youíre talking about Maguire? I really donít think heís all that. I bet in a years time people are questioning why heís still making the same kind of mistakes.
Probably doesnít help that weíre 9 games into the season and the back 4 changes literally every f***ing game because our players drop like flies.

Unread 09-10-2019, 10:36 AM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky*** View Post
Probably doesnít help that weíre 9 games into the season and the back 4 changes literally every f***ing game because our players drop like flies.
Plus we canít score goals or put teams away so sides always fancy their chances against us which puts the back four under constant pressure...
dunk- he should have scored from a corner etc

No way is he worth 80m, but canít think of many players that actually are. Heís the least of our worryís imo

Unread 09-10-2019, 10:41 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14 View Post
Heís the least of our worryís imo
stick a pampers on and shut the f*** up about him then

Unread 09-10-2019, 10:43 AM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's View Post
stick a pampers on and shut the f*** up about him then
Okay...

Probably advice for dunk and not me tbf.

Also f*** you.

Unread 09-10-2019, 11:03 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14 View Post
Okay...

Probably advice for dunk and not me tbf.

Also f*** you.

Unread 09-10-2019, 11:11 AM
My Name is Keith

Focussing on McGuire is just .

Dunk sets his position out on a player and then spends every opportunity possible promoting that opinion regardless whether other players are more deserving of criticism or not. I sense itís going to be a very long season in any case - but itís going to be made a lot f***ing longer by dunk mentioning McGuire every 5 mins whilst completely ignoring other players.

That said, I do mention lingard a lot - my defence being that heís easily the least effective player in our squad and has been for years. Never gets a mention by Dunk though :Koppas:

Unread 09-10-2019, 12:14 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith

Dunk sets his position out on a player and then spends every opportunity possible promoting that opinion regardless whether other players are more deserving of criticism or not. I sense itís going to be a very long season in any case - but itís going to be made a lot f***ing longer by dunk mentioning McGuire every 5 mins whilst completely ignoring other players.

That said, I do mention lingard a lot - my defence being that heís easily the least effective player in our squad and has been for years. Never gets a mention by Dunk though :Koppas:
He's incapable of being objective.

Being seen to be right with a bunch of strangers on the Internet is clearly very important to him.

Unread 09-10-2019, 12:20 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch View Post

Being seen to be right with a bunch of strangers on the Internet is clearly very important to him.
You are

Unread 09-10-2019, 12:26 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith View Post

I've mentioned him when he's had a mare, which he did Sunday, same as anyone else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch View Post

Atticus post = utter balls. Quelle surprise

Last edited by dunk; 09-10-2019 at 12:31 PM.

Unread 09-10-2019, 05:50 PM
red in cumbria

Maguire is better than what we had before.

Whilst that should be the irreducible minimum for any transfer - never mind one that expensive - its something United have all too often not managed recently.