United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Charity
Reply
 
Unread 08-10-2019, 02:22 PM
no fun
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence View Post



you gonna be on root ??/ wheres the sponsorship
Will be near brooklands met station....not staying all day so get a f***ing move on

Sponsorship....sorry donít do charity, itís for c***s
 
Unread 08-10-2019, 02:27 PM
puressence
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus View Post
yep... the draw from the european cup. Me and Ged's integrity was questioned but our conscience was as white as his gloves.
One of the greatest nights on Fred

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun View Post
Will be near brooklands met station....not staying all day so get a f***ing move on

Sponsorship....sorry donít do charity, itís for c***s
Where that coat itíll cheer me up
 
Unread 08-10-2019, 06:35 PM
puressence
 
Default

876 raised 124 to the magic 4 figures 😳😳😳👏💋💋
 
Unread 10-10-2019, 07:08 AM
puressence
 
Default

somehow managed to get over a 1000 for this anyone else wanna sponsor still 4 days to go many thanks
 
Unread 10-10-2019, 11:12 AM
Seamus
 
Default

how much will it be after you take your training expenses out?
 
Unread 10-10-2019, 11:30 AM
puressence
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus View Post
how much will it be after you take your training expenses out?
50 quid

https://www.manchesterhalfmarathon.com/route/route-map/ wheres you and no fun gonna be
 
Unread 10-10-2019, 11:56 AM
no fun
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence View Post
50 quid

https://www.manchesterhalfmarathon.com/route/route-map/ wheres you and no fun gonna be
Im not standing with that gypsy, hes not allowed in the postcode where I am viewing from

I WILL BE NEAR THE SIX MILE MARK

IF YOU ARENT THERE BY 10.30AM IM OFF HOME
 
Unread 10-10-2019, 11:59 AM
puressence
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun View Post
Im not standing with that gypsy, hes not allowed in the postcode where I am viewing from

I WILL BE NEAR THE SIX MILE MARK

IF YOU ARENT THERE BY 10.30AM IM OFF HOME
im not mo farah
 
Unread 10-10-2019, 12:15 PM
Seamus
 
Default

I have borrowed someone's blue disabled badge so will park up there
 
Unread 10-10-2019, 03:47 PM
puressence
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus View Post
I have borrowed someone's blue disabled badge so will park up there
Top lad
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Sponsoring me for the half marathon 13th October
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The Palestine vote 13th October saffers News, Current Affairs & Politics 10 09-11-2014 03:56 PM
Completed a half marathon yesterday Paul Mcgrath Off Topic 15 07-04-2008 08:57 AM
Half marathon in april - My training has gone shit. Paul Mcgrath Off Topic 20 14-03-2008 12:16 PM
ian brown - preston guild hall October 13th Chorlton74 MUFC Tickets and Travel 0 29-06-2007 02:09 PM
billy when we sponsoring your titanic marathon run puressence Off Topic 2 08-01-2007 10:50 AM
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:45 AM.

Copyright ©2006 - 2019 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.