United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 13-02-2009, 11:45 AM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster

£#%&! off marls....Your from up here yourself.

your half manc.
at a stretch b-ton can be called greater manchester but tbh its just where i was born.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
Essex is the toilet of western Europe. Just ahead of Glasgow.
%@#$&!s.

essex is a brilliant place. very unique and friendly.
i £#%&!ing love essex.

Unread 13-02-2009, 11:47 AM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollowman
at a stretch b-ton can be called greater manchester but tbh its just where i was born.

%@#$&!s.

essex is a brilliant place. very unique and friendly.
i £#%&!ing love essex.

Unread 13-02-2009, 11:47 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Bolton puts the 'Great' in Greater Manchester tbh.

Unread 13-02-2009, 11:48 AM
MrBishi

Quote:
B-Ton hip hop

Unread 13-02-2009, 12:03 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginlarde
youve never even been. its like me calling dublin a shit hole, which it is, but ive never been so i cant really say that, but i just did.
I've been to Essex so I can talk from experience. It represents everything that is bad with Britain tbh. Crass, classless new money scum. No offense.

Essex = Pink Stretch Hummers & Jade Goody.

Unread 13-02-2009, 12:05 PM
Ginners

Quote:
I've been to Essex so I can talk from experience. It represents everything that is bad with Britain tbh. Crass, classless new money scum. No offense.
where abouts did you go?

Unread 13-02-2009, 12:07 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
where abouts did you go?
Haven't a clue, was a couple of years ago now and it was only for a day. I nearly got sick from the smell of blond hair dye and fake tan in the atmosphere.

Unread 13-02-2009, 12:07 PM
marlo

Quote:

Essex = Pink Stretch Hummers & Jade Goody.
where exactly did you go then?
i love it.

have you been to lakeside shopping centre on a sunday afternoon? v-festival in chelmsford in the summer? romford market on a weekend?

essex is a great place. its like londons brother.

Unread 13-02-2009, 12:10 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Haven't a clue, was a couple of years ago now and it was only for a day. I nearly got sick from the smell of blond hair dye and fake tan in the atmosphere.
youre lying i can tell.

go to southend in the summer for a weekend its won several awards and its twinned with monte carlo

Unread 13-02-2009, 12:14 PM
MrBishi

Quote:
youre lying i can tell.

go to southend in the summer for a weekend its won several awards and its twinned with monte carlo
Been there twice, it was all horrible 60s architecture, looked rubbish. Seafront was alright for half an hour or so. And it was quite warm. Basically a smaller, more cockney Blackpool.

Unread 13-02-2009, 12:17 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBishi
Been there twice, it was all horrible 60s architecture, looked rubbish. Seafront was alright for half an hour or so. And it was quite warm. Basically a smaller, more cockney Blackpool.
the architecure is classic british, not much wrong with it. very clean and friendly. nothing like blackpool, most of the tourists who go to southend come from abroad

Unread 13-02-2009, 12:18 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBishi
%@#$&!s, southend is brilliant in the summer. one of the best beaches in the uk imo.

i dont see why so many people have a problem with essex.

the people are friendly, girls are gorgeous etc.

Unread 13-02-2009, 12:19 PM
Jack's Smirking Revenge

Quote:
%@#$&!s, southend is brilliant in the summer. one of the best beaches in the uk imo.

i dont see why so many people have a problem with essex.

you're on form today

Unread 13-02-2009, 12:21 PM
MrBishi

Quote:
the architecure is classic british, not much wrong with it. very clean and friendly. nothing like blackpool
Classic british post-war crap.

Quote:
most of the tourists who go to southend come from abroad
Yeah, via living in London

Unread 13-02-2009, 12:23 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:

Ive been a couple of times now.

Its really depressing.

The family i know are cockneys born and bred, but had a son who was a very famous boxer.....moved out to the leafy essex suburbs.

Horrible horrible people. Unfriendly, unapproachable. Completely driven by money...

The lads are complete tools, grouping in big numbers, shouting about horse racing and the cockney football teams that they never go and watch. Collars popped, have a love for pink. Loud brash and @#%&!s.

The girls are dripping in HM samuels jewellery and have sun beds in their spare rooms which they cain 24/7...

Hello magazine and heat readers....... aiming to make something of the sorrid little depressing life.

The middle aged women all have stories of their 'Days in the west end' now demoted to chatting out of there 'Chelsea tractors' windows on the school run.

The older blokes were ALL gangsters that knew the krays. Have done time, but gone straight now and joined the golf club, whisperings of "one last job" is nothing more than bullshit from there fake cockney accent mouths.

Horrible place, looks worse in the sunshine

Unread 13-02-2009, 12:24 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack's Smirking Revenge

you're on form today
yep because manchester is just swimmng with gorgeous girls. the only good looking girls in manchester are the ones going to university there.

liverpool has better looking birds. confirmed.

Unread 13-02-2009, 12:25 PM
Ginners

Quote:

Its really depressing.

The family i know are cockneys born and bred, but had a son who was a very famous boxer.....moved out to the leafy essex suburbs.

Horrible horrible people. Unfriendly, unapproachable. Completely driven by money...

The lads are complete tools, grouping in big numbers, shouting about horse racing and the cockney football teams that they never go and watch. Collars popped, have a love for pink. Loud brash and @#%&!s.

The girls are dripping in HM samuels jewellery and have sun beds in their spare rooms which they cain 24/7...

Hello magazine and heat readers....... aiming to make something of the sorrid little depressing life.

The middle aged women all have stories of their 'Days in the west end' now demoted to chatting out of there 'Chelsea tractors' windows on the school run.

The older blokes were ALL gangsters that knew the krays. Have done time, but gone straight now and joined the golf club, whisperings of "one last job" is nothing more than bullshit from there fake cockney accent mouths.

nothing like it. youre just using fabricated stereotypes. essex's tourism trade was #1 in the country last year, i suppose all the people going there are wrong and you're right?

Unread 13-02-2009, 12:26 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
where exactly did you go then?
i love it.

have you been to lakeside shopping centre on a sunday afternoon? v-festival in chelmsford in the summer? romford market on a weekend?

essex is a great place. its like londons brother.
A shopping centre and a festival? Oh right.
That's the impression I got when there. Zero culture. Like Bunks said, completely money driven and money cannot buy class. Essex is actually the best example in the world of this phrase.

Unread 13-02-2009, 12:26 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:

Its really depressing.

i heart bunks.

Unread 13-02-2009, 12:27 PM
marlo

Quote:

Its really depressing.

welcome to essex.

that is completely wrong btw

Closed Thread