United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 11-02-2009, 01:32 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
No, that's why I said it was a little joke.
as you were

koppas

Benzema>Ronnie

dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron_van_Marlon
excellent player scoring some great goals, but a bigger @#%&! than Ronnie & made of porcelain.

£#%&! him in the ear.

Iniesta & Benzema ftw.
Aww, can we not have them 2 in place of Scholes and Giggs and just keep the rest of the squad?

Unread 11-02-2009, 01:33 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Aww, can we not have them 2 in place of Scholes and Giggs and just keep the rest of the squad?
I wish.

Financially I suspect Ronnie would have to go tbf.

Unread 11-02-2009, 01:34 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Unfortunately not, with Ronaldo leaving. Oh and Giggs has been superb this season, i see no reason to £#%&! him off, he at least wants to be at the club, as does Scholes.

Unread 11-02-2009, 01:40 PM
dunk

Quote:
Unfortunately not, with Ronaldo leaving. Oh and Giggs has been superb this season, i see no reason to £#%&! him off, he at least wants to be at the club, as does Scholes.
Giggs has been superb, but he is 35, lets not forget that. I didn't mean he necessarily had to leave the club btw. I get the impression Scholes wouldn't mind retiring tbh, something about Fergie having to talk him into signing a new contract.

Let's just have Iniesta and Benzema in to soften the blow of Scholes retiring.

Oh, and £#%&! off with the Ronaldo thing, you're boring.

Unread 11-02-2009, 01:43 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Giggs has been superb, but he is 35, lets not forget that. I didn't mean he necessarily had to leave the club btw. I get the impression Scholes wouldn't mind retiring tbh, something about Fergie having to talk him into signing a new contract.

Let's just have Iniesta and Benzema in to soften the blow of Scholes retiring.

Oh, and £#%&! off with the Ronaldo thing, you're boring.
I didn't bring it up. You're as relentless in your denial as i am in my entirely correct view that he's leaving by the way, as is TT.

Unread 11-02-2009, 01:44 PM
dunk

Quote:
I didn't bring it up. You're as relentless in your denial as i am in my entirely correct view that he's leaving by the way, as is TT.
See, I think you're in denial, and boring or ironic, I can't decide which?

Unread 11-02-2009, 01:46 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
See, I think you're in denial, and boring or ironic, I can't decide which?
Can't be boring as you can't stop yourself responding, you are intrigued, almost fascinated and it's all down to the fact you know he's leaving too but don't want to admit it. You aren't arguing with me, you are in fact arguing with yourself.

Unread 11-02-2009, 01:47 PM
Ginners

dunks seen his arse here tbh

Unread 11-02-2009, 01:50 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginlarde
dunks seen his arse here tbh
WTF are you on about?

Unread 11-02-2009, 01:56 PM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
Robben, how's he played recently? Is he still an utter @#%&!?
He is doing for madrid this season what Ronnie did for us last season. He is the driving force behind them and the one player they use time and time again to scrape the win. Yes he is still an utter @#%&! and what is more I'd love us to sign him so all the whinging £#%&!ers who go on and on about Ronaldo's diving could see what a proper diver looks like in Robben.

Unread 11-02-2009, 02:00 PM
antonin jablonsky

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanRobson'sLiver
He is doing for madrid this season what Ronnie did for us last season. He is the driving force behind them and the one player they use time and time again to scrape the win. Yes he is still an utter @#%&! and what is more I'd love us to sign him so all the whinging £#%&!ers who go on and on about Ronaldo's diving could see what a proper diver looks like in Robben.
I'm with you then.

Unread 11-02-2009, 02:15 PM
silv

Quote:
Here we go again, you spouting the same old %@#$&!s.

Unread 11-02-2009, 02:23 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
Here we go again, you spouting the same old %@#$&!s.
Yet deep down you know it's the truth, hence the hostility. I'm sorry to bring such deep seated fears to the surface.
Closed Thread