United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 11-02-2009, 01:11 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginlarde
who?
You know, the worlds greatest "striker".

Unread 11-02-2009, 01:12 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Ha, ha, he said stuff like that before last summer, his actions tell another story. You keep believing though.
And who does he play for?

Yep, I'm the stupid one

I believe Fergie. He said he won't be sold, and definitely won't be sold to Madrid. That'll do me, added to Ronaldo's comments, I'm sure he'll be here next season. I even think he'll sign another contract at some point.

Unread 11-02-2009, 01:13 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
They are supposed to be making a move for Frank Ribery in the summer. He'll cost a sizeable chunk of that supposed loan and doubtless the rest is for a load of Wigan or Portsmouth shite that caught Juande Ramos' eye when he was with Spurs.
quality player. I'd take him if we were flogging Ronnie & after someone similar.

Unread 11-02-2009, 01:14 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
And who does he play for?

Yep, I'm the stupid one

I believe Fergie. He said he won't be sold, and definitely won't be sold to Madrid. That'll do me, added to Ronaldo's comments, I'm sure he'll be here next season. I even think he'll sign another contract at some point.
He plays for united 'cos fergie managed to make him stay another season, it won't happen again and to be honest if the option is another summer like the last and £80 million, I'll take the latter every time.

antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron_van_Marlon
quality player. I'd take him if we were flogging Ronnie & after someone similar.
Me too.

Ginners

Quote:
You know, the worlds greatest "striker".
defoe?

Unread 11-02-2009, 01:15 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginlarde
defoe?

Unread 11-02-2009, 01:15 PM
dunk

Quote:
He plays for united 'cos fergie managed to make him stay another season, it won't happen again and to be honest if the option is another summer like the last and £80 million, I'll take the latter every time.
You do know you don't get the money, don't you?

Unread 11-02-2009, 01:16 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
You do know you don't get the money, don't you?
Yes, united get it and can spend it on bringing in some players who really want to play for the club, just like we've done so many times before.

Unread 11-02-2009, 01:17 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
He's off, we know that, even if some are in denial.
your pantomime on this subject is wearing thin

oh no it isn't

oh yes it is

blah blah blah

but do tell me more about Santander going under

Unread 11-02-2009, 01:18 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
your pantomime on this subject is wearing thin
Not as much as your fawning over a player who wants to play for another club.

The santander thing was a little joke.

Unread 11-02-2009, 01:20 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:

The santander thing was a little joke.
yeah? go on then, what was it?

Unread 11-02-2009, 01:22 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
yeah? go on then, what was it?
Erm, well there has been a bit of uncertainty in the banking sector over recent times so I just made a little joke of this in reference to a bank in this deal. You stuill denying Ronaldo made any efforts to leave United in the summer? You denying he wants to play for Real or that he'd have preffered to have played for them than us this season, given a free choice?

Unread 11-02-2009, 01:24 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Erm, well there has been a bit of uncertainty in the banking sector over recent times so I just made a little joke of this in reference to a bank in this deal.
so you don't actually think that Santander is on the verge of going under at all, then

Unread 11-02-2009, 01:24 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
so you don't actually think that Santander is on the verge of going under at all, then
No, that's why I said it was a little joke.

Unread 11-02-2009, 01:28 PM
BryanRobson'sLiver

70 million and Robben thats what I'd ask.

Unread 11-02-2009, 01:29 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanRobson'sLiver
Robben, how's he played recently? Is he still an utter @#%&!?

koppas

Let him go. Done £#%&! all this season and we seem to be doing all right. The little @#%&!.

Fuzzy Dunlop

Like the cleaning of a house, it never ends.

Unread 11-02-2009, 01:30 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanRobson'sLiver
excellent player scoring some great goals, but a bigger @#%&! than Ronnie & made of porcelain.

£#%&! him in the ear.

Iniesta & Benzema ftw.
Closed Thread