Closed Thread

Unread 10-02-2009, 09:11 PM
thatsfuctit

i normally leave the bickering threads alone but this is funny

Unread 10-02-2009, 09:41 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
There'd be youtube compilation that made him look half decent that'd get posted every time he was slagged off and Tumescent Throb would defend him and proclaim him a tactical genius.

£#%&! off!

O'Shea, or Sheasy, isn't a tactical genius ffs, he's just a tactical godsend for his manager - and if he wasn't a half-decent player he would never be trusted in so many positions by a manager as successful as Ferguson

Unread 10-02-2009, 11:02 PM
captain scarlet

Quote:
Originally Posted by History
I would be good at throwing on in the last 10 minutes to patrol infront of the backfour to protect a lead. But of course i would break forward and score and putting the game beyond doubt.
Nice one mate.

Unread 10-02-2009, 11:44 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
I suspect the only one who wouldn't be an utter embarrasment would be Grimson.

He'd be a step up from Andy Goram.
yhgr

VDS hasn't had much to do lately, but has come and claimed or punched some crosses that I would get flattened on. But then that's what refs are there for.

Looked at realistically, I would make as much a tit of myself as anyone else.
Closed Thread