United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 09-02-2009, 09:59 PM
Sparky***

if we're talking about me, as I am now, then you'd want to have your cameras ready because it would nothing short of legendary.

After running around like a headless chicken for 15 mins, I'd be leaning up against the corner flag, struggling for breath and probably vomiting.

After I got my composure back I'd launch into a studs-up, flying tackle from behind on Steven Gerrard and take my standing ovation as I jogged back to to the changing rooms, past the Liverpool supporters, taking off my shirt to reveal a t-shirt with 'MURDERERS 39' on the back and bitch slapping El Fatty as I ran past the dugout.

Unread 09-02-2009, 10:01 PM
Wez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
if we're talking about me, as I am now, then you'd want to have your cameras ready because it would nothing short of legendary.

After running around like a headless chicken for 15 mins, I'd be leaning up against the corner flag, struggling for breath and probably vomiting.

After I got my composure back I'd launch into a studs-up, flying tackle from behind on Steven Gerrard and take my standing ovation as I jogged back to to the changing rooms, past the Liverpool supporters, taking off my shirt to reveal a t-shirt with 'MURDERERS 39' on the back and bitch slapping El Fatty as I ran past the dugout.
I'd pay good money to see that; Sparky, youre signed

Unread 09-02-2009, 10:01 PM
magic_cantona

I'd sort the squad photos/stickers out.

Unread 09-02-2009, 10:03 PM
Crumps

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollowman
i reckon id net.

i could easily last a half uptop.
As humble as ever.

You make Pretty Boy Floyd look like someone with self esteem problems.

Unread 09-02-2009, 10:04 PM
Coracao

I'd prefer my game to be at anfield. Winning goal in front of the Kop.

I'd then do what Veron did vs Arsenal, take the corner flag out and take my shirt off, stick my shirt on the corner flag and raise it into the air. Giving the foaming @#%&!s in the kop aneurysms. Then i'd trot off whilst bearing my arse to them all, ala Joey Barton.

Unread 09-02-2009, 10:04 PM
Rhodzy

I'd be a steady player, playing nice passes to the better players making intelligent runs and maybe even grabbing an assist in the process. This would be all in 20 minutes as I would be shattered after that.

Unread 09-02-2009, 10:05 PM
croberts

If I got picked for United?

you mean the current english, european, and world champions?

I'm fairly certain I wouldn't cut it and be a complete embarrasment

In fact, I'm pretty sure that would sum up everyone on this board

Forget the standard of play (which would be far beyond comprehension), you'd be shitting yourself so hard that you could barely put one foot in front of the other

Unread 09-02-2009, 10:07 PM
thrills_pills_bellyaches

Quote:
Originally Posted by croberts

Forget the standard of play (which would be far beyond comprehension), you'd be shitting yourself so hard that you could barely put one foot in front of the other
Some of us are born for the occasion mate

Unread 09-02-2009, 10:10 PM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
I'd sort the squad photos/stickers out.
i could see Rooney wearing a photo of you over his #@&%!

Unread 09-02-2009, 10:10 PM
Dueling Banjos

I've mentioned it before but in my youth I was probably the keenest and hardest trainer at my club and if it wasn't for my lack of talent and ability I could've played at the very top.

Unread 09-02-2009, 10:11 PM
thrills_pills_bellyaches

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dueling Banjos
I've mentioned it before but in my youth I was probably the keenest and hardest trainer at my club and if it wasn't for my lack of talent and ability I could've played at the very top.
Never stopped Roy Keane you workshy @#%&!

Unread 09-02-2009, 10:14 PM
croberts

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrills_pills_bellyaches
Some of us are born for the occasion mate

born for what occasion?

posting on FT rather than playing premiership football?

Unread 09-02-2009, 10:15 PM
thrills_pills_bellyaches

Quote:
born for what occasion?

posting on FT rather than playing premiership football?
Bigtime I am all piss and wind

Unread 09-02-2009, 10:16 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrills_pills_bellyaches
Bigtime I am all piss and wind

And Burgers.

Unread 09-02-2009, 10:16 PM
thrills_pills_bellyaches

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
And Burgers.

Boogers mate, boogers.

Unread 09-02-2009, 10:21 PM
Billy Baroo

i've a proven track record in the camden musicians league for man marking the ref

and giving a helpful opinion on every decision

Unread 09-02-2009, 10:26 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dueling Banjos
We are exact opposites, I have talent but am a lazy bastard, between us we'd have made a player

Quote:

Very true

Although, it would depend on whether or not you had stepped into the team from the terrace or whether you had a few weeks training with the first team.

I reckon with the ball, I'd be alright touch and passing wise, I'd be £#%&!ed from a movement pov without a good few weeks training though.

I'd be in the Berbatov role btw.

Unread 09-02-2009, 10:34 PM
42ndstreet irregular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wez
Right back for 30 mins

Would just love to have the chance to have browned someone in front of the Stretford End.

Take the plaudits and hobble off the pitch £#%&!ed after my 30 mins

Throw my shirt into WL106 on my way down the tunnel

Edit: 2/10 for performance
30 minutes? Don't you mean 30 yards?

I would probably last 35 yards

Unread 09-02-2009, 10:35 PM
Wez

Quote:
Originally Posted by 42ndstreet irregular
30 minutes? Don't you mean 30 yards?

I would probably last 35 yards

When I was at the peak of fitness.....

Youre still probably right

Unread 09-02-2009, 10:39 PM
koppas

I reckon i would do a decent job. Played for West Ham reserves and also played a handful of first team games for Forest. Would do better than most imo.
Closed Thread