Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 13-02-2009, 05:55 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
nah his penalty was better
Quality peno alright, sent the keeper the wrong way completely. £#%&!ing deadly. But not as class as his header. Bunse, back of the net. 2-1.

Unread 13-02-2009, 05:57 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
Quality peno alright, sent the keeper the wrong way completely. £#%&!ing deadly. But not as class as his header. Bunse, back of the net. 2-1.
Have you been bonging Fuzzy?

Unread 13-02-2009, 05:59 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
it was never a penalty though was it

Unread 13-02-2009, 06:02 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
it was never a penalty though was it
It was a clear handball. Clear as day it was. Only thing was it was Robbie who handeled it.

If it was United you wouldn't be complaining and Crotchland aren't even in our group so chill out broseph.

Unread 13-02-2009, 06:07 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
It was a clear handball. Clear as day it was. Only thing was it was Robbie who handeled it.

If it was United you wouldn't be complaining and Crotchland aren't even in our group so chill out broseph.
the first part is

the second part is

£#%&! Scotland

Unread 13-02-2009, 07:49 PM
Whip Hubley

haha. i caught that today. me and the young lad i work with (a bitter) just looked at each other, even he said didn't giggs score that blinder at the weekend and they even showed it after the 'goal of the week', with the piece about his new contract...

clueless

Unread 13-02-2009, 09:07 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
exactly........Sky are ABU @#%&!s have not had it in the house for five years now, I even tried to get SSN cancelled even though it's a free channel

Torres' header was Sky's goal of the week btw, ask Wakeling

ITS BACK ON!!!!!!
Closed Thread