United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 12-02-2009, 11:53 AM
elephantstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
I think Robbo's problem is the he is too nice a bloke.

Get the impression it's all a bit matey and disorganised, drinks with the lads at 'bonding' sessions and all that caper. That stuff might work in the short term but will always fall apart eventually. Think he could be a great No 2 at the right club but don't think he is scary enough to be a top manager.
I thought he would suit an International managerial role such as Ireland where expectations werent that high and he didnt have to deal with the day to day running of the club.

Unread 12-02-2009, 11:53 AM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger
Not quite. Greening was instrumental
he was good that season, good little player, but the impact richardson had was similar to that of tevez at west ham, imo

Unread 12-02-2009, 11:56 AM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
I thought he would suit an International managerial role such as Ireland where expectations werent that high and he didnt have to deal with the day to day running of the club.
and they like a drink.

Unread 12-02-2009, 12:01 PM
elephantstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsfuctit
and they like a drink.
he will have recovered by the time the next international comes round and just think of the duty free he would get

Unread 12-02-2009, 12:10 PM
Dueling Banjos

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
I think Robbo's problem is the he is too nice a bloke.

Get the impression it's all a bit matey and disorganised, drinks with the lads at 'bonding' sessions and all that caper. That stuff might work in the short term but will always fall apart eventually. Think he could be a great No 2 at the right club but don't think he is scary enough to be a top manager.
If he get's Gazza to help him it could work.

Unread 12-02-2009, 01:01 PM
the heathen

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
Are you serious? Maybe the Northern Ireland job'd suit him but not the Ireland one. You should hear the crap that Trappatoni is having to listen to and Ireland are joint top of the group with Italy on 10 points.
Closed Thread