United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 10-02-2009, 06:00 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
In the centre of Milan, ITV came over with a camera & mic and asked me if they could interview me
I said "£#%&! off, I'm on the sick you @#%&!s"
I don't think they broadcasted that tbh.

that is magnificent

Unread 10-02-2009, 06:01 PM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dueling Banjos
When we played there in 2005 we got there on the Sunday morning and Inter were playing Atalanta (I think it was) that afternoon. We got tickets and stood up there with their ultras. Yes they were loud (plenty of microphones and speakers helped) and kicked-off on each other for not singing. We got a few funny looks and I tried to join in with a chorus or two and a few arm/hand waving moments

We slowly moved towards the exit near full-time hoping no-one spoke to us.
Big game for Atalanta (they're based in Bergamo) and they £#%&!ing hate the Milan clubs. Got a proper firm that follows them all over Italy.

Unread 10-02-2009, 06:04 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Big game for Atalanta (they're based in Bergamo) and they £#%&!ing hate the Milan clubs. Got a proper firm that follows them all over Italy.
Atalanta fans hate everyone, not too keen on the Brits either....but will be supporting us that night obviously

Unread 10-02-2009, 06:06 PM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
Atalanta fans hate everyone, not too keen on the Brits either....but will be supporting us that night obviously
Remember we were talking to a few a couple of years ago. They were fine with us and were rooting for us v AC (the 3-0 game )

Unread 10-02-2009, 06:07 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Remember we were talking to a few a couple of years ago. They were fine with us and were rooting for us v AC (the 3-0 game )
thanks for reminding me

still that hotel in Bergamo was quite good and those pizzas were pretty good as well

Unread 10-02-2009, 06:22 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Just won 12 tickets on a radio phone in. Fairly chuffed. Free flights and all. BJs are optional. But I told them I don't do bjs. Not anymore anyway. Anyone want any tickets it's gonna cost you some bjs.

Unread 10-02-2009, 06:25 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzy dunlop
just won 12 tickets on a radio phone in. Fairly chuffed. Free flights and all. Bjs are optional. But i told them i don't do bjs. Not anymore anyway. Anyone want any tickets it's gonna cost you some bjs.
yhpm
Closed Thread