United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 23-09-2019, 10:26 AM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
we not having a conversation about him crying off injured yesterday because he couldnt be arsed?

£#%&! Rashford.
He's gone full welbeck now. Bodes well for the future.

Unread 23-09-2019, 10:27 AM
windy waffles

He's absolutely, £#%&!ing gash. Couldn't hit a barn door with a banjo.

The most overrated player in the Premier League let alone the club.

Unread 23-09-2019, 10:28 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
we not having a conversation about him crying off injured yesterday because he couldnt be arsed?

£#%&! Rashford.
:£#%&!er:

Unread 23-09-2019, 10:29 AM
AK14

200k a week...

He’s on the same money as Kane and Salah apparently.

Another great decision by the club.

Unread 23-09-2019, 10:42 AM
Jethro

Neither him or Martial have a strikers instinct and it can't be coached either. They seem to be too obsessed with dribbling and pot shots. Few times yesterday James whipped in a superb cross begging to be attacked. We now have the winger but no forward.

Unread 23-09-2019, 10:52 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
Neither him or Martial have a strikers instinct and it can't be coached either. They seem to be too obsessed with dribbling and pot shots. Few times yesterday James whipped in a superb cross begging to be attacked. We now have the winger but no forward.
And Rashford thinking he can take free kicks like Ronaldo. He's done it, what, once?

Stupid #@&%!.

Unread 23-09-2019, 10:54 AM
AK14

Unread 23-09-2019, 11:01 AM
Jethro

I mean, that's a player who is at rock bottom. No idea what the solution is.

Unread 23-09-2019, 11:03 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Send him to Ipswich.

Unread 23-09-2019, 11:12 AM
dunk

Quote:
The lad was clearly £#%&!ed from the outset yesterday, either unfit or unwell. Clear as £#%&!ing day.

Unread 23-09-2019, 11:15 AM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
The lad was clearly £#%&!ed from the outset yesterday, either unfit or unwell. Clear as £#%&!ing day.
I think his head has gone as well

Has such an unhappy frustrated look on his face every time he plays for Utd these days
Looks a lot better in the England side bizarrely

Not sure what the answer is as all our players look a bit lost

AK14

Quote:
What’s his excuse been for the last 6 months?

Alex Jones was Right

If we can’t get behind a talented 21 year old when he’s struggling, the fanbase has become toxic as £#%&!.

Unread 23-09-2019, 11:19 AM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
If we can’t get behind a talented 21 year old when he’s struggling, the fanbase has become toxic as £#%&!.
He’s a full international on about 200k a week.

If he plays like shit for a prolonged period of time then he deserves to be criticised like the rest of the senior players.

Fully behind him to turn it around because I do think he has the ability, but that won’t stop me saying he plays like shit when he plays like shit.

Unread 23-09-2019, 11:22 AM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
has to be a wind up. Were you calling for patience with Welbeck too?

Unread 23-09-2019, 11:27 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
I think his head has gone as well

Has such an unhappy frustrated look on his face every time he plays for Utd these days
Looks a lot better in the England side bizarrely

Not sure what the answer is as all our players look a bit lost
Symptom of playing in a side with so little quality. He looked fine December to March while the team was bubbling tbh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
What’s his excuse been for the last 6 months?
Well there was the injury sustained against Liverpool in March that he played through and then the 2 months off between seasons.

Quote:
He’s a full international on about 200k a week.

If he plays like shit for a prolonged period of time then he deserves to be criticised like the rest of the senior players.

Fully behind him to turn it around because I do think he has the ability, but that won’t stop me saying he plays like shit when he plays like shit.
Act like it then.

Unread 23-09-2019, 11:27 AM
My Name is Keith

As many of us said, he shouldn’t be leading the line for united at 21. A lot of people admired LVG for throwing in him to do that but he’s rarely shown himself capable.

What should happen now is for the pressure to be taken off him by a more experienced (and better) striker.

Crazy decision not to replace Lukaku and that’s the bigger issue than rashers being out of form.

Unread 23-09-2019, 11:38 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
As many of us said, he shouldn’t be leading the line for united at 21. A lot of people admired LVG for throwing in him to do that but he’s rarely shown himself capable.

What should happen now is for the pressure to be taken off him by a more experienced (and better) striker.

Crazy decision not to replace Lukaku and that’s the bigger issue than rashers being out of form.
Martial down the middle, Rashers off to the left, the welsh lad on the right. Behind them? Eeeeesh.

Unread 23-09-2019, 11:42 AM
AK14

Quote:
Symptom of playing in a side with so little quality. He looked fine December to March while the team was bubbling tbh.

Well there was the injury sustained against Liverpool in March that he played through and then the 2 months off between seasons.

Act like it then.
Don’t be a dick pal.

£#%&!ing ‘act like it’

Unread 23-09-2019, 11:42 AM
dunk

Quote:
Don’t be a dick pal.

£#%&!ing ‘act like it’
You're being the dick, pal.
Closed Thread